Plant Concepts

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2011

9100 Hines Valley Rd

Lenoir City, TN 37771

Small landscape company with personalized service. With a Horticulturist on staff, Plant Concepts can handle all of your landscaping needs! ...

08/15/2017

Beverly D.

Debbie was very upfront and let me know that because of the area I live in, an hour away from her company, they would have to charge a full days work. I understand and I don'tt have a full days work so I asked her if she could recommend someone in my area. She did not know of anyone but offered to make a call and see if she could find someone. She called me back in minutes with a name and number for someone in my area. Her taking the time to help me out was very much appreciated, I only wish I was closer to her company so I could use them!!

Description of Work
landscape maintenance

04/21/2016

Vicky R.

Description of Work

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch, tree service

12/15/2014

MONA B.

They came when they said they would. On some days the weather was too bad to work. Debbie always called us and told us when they would or would not be there. The communication was excellent.

Description of Work
My husband needed a platform for his small astronomy observatory. Debbie at PlantConcepts gave us an estiimate. Her workers built a wooden border, filled the area with rock, placed pavers on the top and put sand in between the pavers. They did an excellent job. Debbie communicated with us at all stages. We would definitely use them again.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

06/27/2014

Robin T.

Description of Work
Planted about ten "bushes" with mostly bare limbs, but a few leaves. Said they would "come back." They are still mostly barren. Severely cut back two trees and said I would be surprised at how they would bush out. One is dead, the other has on small sprout. Sent workers without supervision. Would not give me a definite time when they would come, so that I could supervise them. Had to "fit me in" around a major job. Very disappointed.

Category landscaping

Just felt that a few correction and an explanation for this vague and bad review were needed. Our first date of service was 11/5/13. We did some planting and clean up as contracted. Customer then signed up for a monthly service account which we provided for 4 months. Customer e-mailed, or met us at each visit and always had a very extensive list of things she wanted done, which we always did. Last two visits we did not go to her house when she was home, but followed her e-mailed list in addition to the normal things that needed to be done. After every visit, we received several questions, complaints, and request for more work to be preformed in excess of a normal monthly contract. We were unsuccessful at making this customer happy and in February 2014 Plant Concepts canceled her contract. We did not charge her for the service in February and suggested another company might be a better fit. Plant Concepts continues to stand behind our work and goal of making every customer happy to the best of our ability.

05/24/2014

Gregory H.

We were extremely pleased with Debbie, the owner of Plant Concepts, and her responsiveness and creativity in design for our front yard re-landscaping project. Since our homeowner's association requires coordination of landscaping throughout the development, Debbie skillfully selected plantings and designed a new look while blending it with the neighbors. Debbie recognized problems and solved them by trimming our large maple tree thus allowing for added sunlight for the plantings and at the same time opening up the architectural features of our house. Debbie created a balance between the left side and the right side of our landscape. She and her crew paid attention to detail to all of the necessary tasks involved in this project. She also went above and beyond the call of duty by giving us advice of our back yard garden. We would highly recommend Debbie for any landscaping project, especially those requiring design work.

Description of Work
Debbie Roberts designed a new landscape for our front yard using 12 new bushes and incorporating 11 old bushes into the new design. She and her crew trimmed our large maple tree, planted, fertilized, mulched and cleaned up our front landscape.

04/28/2014

Ellen C.

Description of Work
They did landscaping between our house and detached garage. I wanted |something that required very little care and no grass. She came up with a plan that works perfectly.

04/03/2014

Peter O.

They did the job. The did not goof around, they promised what they would do, and they were gone.

Description of Work
Plant Concepts came out and moved some trees and shrubs.

01/28/2014

Karen W.

The owner gave good suggestions and communicated as to what would be done and how long it would take. The crew worked hard and cleaned up after themselves. It was a very positive experience for us. She followed up with a phone call.

Description of Work
Leveled out our lawn. Built a natural stone wall with 4 Flagstone steps. Seeded some of the lawn. Also removed a tree stump.

Category landscaping, tree service, hardscaping

12/01/2013

Jim S.

They did a number of landscaping chores that involved planting, trimming, mulching, etc. Debbie is extremely knowledgeable and she and her crew are a delight to work with. If we have any projects in the future, they will be the first to get a call.

10/14/2013

Tamara M.

Debbie and her crew were very friendly and hard working. They did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. Debbie has come by when I've had questions at no charge. Our front yard had been a mess for 2 years since we had the sewer line replaced. Debbie and her crew came in and leveled the front and side yard, installed plants and rock walkway. They buried drain lines and sowed grass seed. They cleaned up when they were done. My yard looks great.

Description of Work
Landscaped front and side yard. Brought in dirt to raise side yard.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

07/23/2013

Toby C.

Description of Work
She was awesome. She is going to give me an estimate. She gave me a lot of great ideas for a retaining wall. She was very thorough.

06/05/2013

Vicky R.

Debbie's company has done a great deal of work for me over the years and I have always been thrilled with it. She and her crew are always professional, polite, and hardworking. They also are tidy, cleaning up after themselves each day during the progression of the work. Some of the other jobs she has completed for me include designing and installing a stone water feature, limestone pathways throughout my garden area, and landscaping on all sides of our very large, sloped yard. What I like most about Debbie is she takes the time to really listen to what you want and come up with a plan that suits you and your home. Because of that, she has always delivered above and beyond our expectations.

Description of Work
Debbie and her crew did a beautiful hardscape patio complete with recessed lighting and two entrance points, one off the bedroom and one off the deck. The entrance points have large stone steps leading to the patio, and there is a very long stone seating bench on the patio for us and our guests to enjoy. As part of this job, they first had to take off an old wooden deck and reset the drainage pipes.

Category decks, excavators, landscaping, pavers, gravel, drain pipe, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios

12/26/2012

cynthia J.

A quote was given to the neighbourhood association and they voted not to act on it. It was a fair quote based on the huge scope of the job.

Description of Work
They gave an estimate for a neighborhood association. I would definitely contact them again to do personal work. They understood the scope of the project, kneww their vegetation, soil, climate, and drought conditions. When meetings were set they were punctual and professional.

12/20/2012

George M.

Always do a good job from start to finish.

Description of Work
On a monthly basis they come and clean up the yard, haul off leaves and fallen limbs, tidy up our flower beds and make recommendations for seasonal plants to add.

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

10/24/2011

George M.

Her name is Debbie Roberts. She has been doing it for several years. We use her on a month to month and the monthly price is $85. They work about 4 hours when they come out. They don't do the mowing; we have somebody else that does that. It has been an excellent experience. Debbie is a hard worker and she makes sure that her crews do it right. She always asks if it is done right. She is going to bring back some winter pansies that died. She always checks with us to make sure that everything is right and she wants to know if we would like something different. She is very good and that's why we have used her for years. She is so good that the rest of our neighborhood is using her so she is loaded with work. Her prices are fair for what they do. They always come when they are supposed to.

Description of Work
We use Plant Concepts monthly to take care of the yard. She trims trees and bushes and pulls out dead plants. She trims out the flowerbeds. They pick up all the limbs and tidy up the yard. She is due to come out again.

King Floyd Junk Removal

King Floyd Junk Removal is a full-service Junk Removal and Hauling company. We have 3+ years of experience in getting your project cleaned up. My name is William Clark, I am the owner and operator. We specialize in junk removal, hauling, debris removal, estate cleanouts and much more. Quick turnaround to complete your project. I will price match any offer! Call us today!

Offers by King Floyd Junk Removal on Angi
    D & D Lawn Care

A veteran owned, family ran business. We do mowing, weed eating, edging for your yard. We also do basic garden upkeep. We will consider any job, no mater how large or small.

Landscape Services By Sean Harris

Small, American owned landscape service company. Providing service in Knoxville, Tennessee and the surrounding counties. Licensed and insured. Down payment of half is due at beginning of any installations. Balance then due upon satisfaction of completion of job. Maintenance and some services are billed at an hourly rate, unless previously agreed upon. Please allow 4-6 weeks for scheduling. Military and Senior discounts upon request.

• Landscape Design • Landscape Renovation • Landscape Installation • Landscape Consultations • Landscape Lighting • Drainage • Hardscapes • Pavers • Seasonal Color • Pruning • Flower Bed Clean-Up • Monthly Maintenance Programs & Lawn Care • Annual & Perennial Color Specialist

Lawn Mowing, Fertilizing, Irrigation