AAA Septic Tank Service

With Angi since May 2010

4.4

04/04/2019

Aric A.

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a so called business. Very unpleasant and unprofessional. I called to get an inspection done on a septic tank and I wanted to be there when it was going to be done. I was told by the owner I would get a call before he went out. He never called. I called the owner back and asked if he was going to inspect it or not. He said he already went and that it was “good”, “no cracks or anything”. The owner lied to me. The septic system was never inspected. When I asked him what kind of tank it was he said a prefabricated average size one. It was not. It turns out the tank was a 70 year old site built cider block tank that was filled with holes and cracks. It was so bad it was deemed defunct. When I called the owner and confronted him he threatened me with violence and wants to come fight me. Stay away from this company.

Description of Work
Septic tank inspection on property for sale

06/21/2017

Chester R.

AAA found the tank after flushing a transmitter. Unfortunately, the previous owners had dumped about 5 ft of dirt over the tank while building landscaping terraces. AAA had the tank excavated and pumped within 90 minutes. The next day AAA installed a new tank lid and riser that is flush with ground. Next time the tank needs to be pumped, there will not be any need for digging.

Description of Work
We moved into a new house and the previous owners did not know where the septic tank was located.

05/22/2017

Julie F.

Excellent and easy to work with!

Description of Work
Septic inspection plus new septic tank installation

11/25/2016

Charles C.

Representative was courteous and highly competent. He did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Septic tank needed to be pumped out.

03/19/2015

Shauna P.

Description of Work
They cleaned out our septic tank, very friendly. Great joy.

05/30/2012

Linda W.

They came out the same day and had the job done by 4 pm. It was wonderful. Everything was done very efficiently and they cleaned up after themselves. I was surprised by how quick and easy the whole process was. They let me know I should get it pumped out every 5 years, which I appreciated. I will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
They came out the same day that I called them. They had to dig a whole because my septic tank doesnt have a removable lid. They cleaned it out.

05/05/2010

Ed T.

Called about 8:30A, courteous answer, was told that they could do it in the afternoon; gave them directions, said I could be there if they called; As it happened, I was on the phone, so missed their call and they were finished and gone by the time I got home! They did their job quickly and efficiently, and I will not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped.

AAA Septic Tank Service

With Angi since May 2010

4.4

4004 Cardwell Chapel Rd

Lenoir City, TN 37771

Install & service septic tanks.