Adf Construction

With Angi since May 2013

2.8

Privately owned & operated....

The Pressures On

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Pressure Washing and Outdoor Maintenance services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Silver linings management

My team at Silver Linings Management are dedicated to giving you the best results at an affordable price for the customer. We are insured up to 5 million dollars to help the customer know that his/her property is safe. We use a bio degradable soap for the safety of any plants and growth in the surrounding area. We promise a satisfied result else the money is returned in full.

Exterior Cleaning Services Pro

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Residential and Commercial Pressure Washing Services

02/17/2014

ADF stated they had experience with permacrete and did not and offered to take a permacrete installation course and did not. His men were not there or only half a crew would come. This 3 week job became a 3 month job.

Description of Work
Installed exterior permacrete (similar to dryvit/stucco).

Category stucco

06/17/2013

I talked to Don and he said he could come out to inspect my stucco sometime "early during the week of June 10th." On June 12th I had not heard from Don so I called and left a message. I did the same thing on June 14th. I still have not heard from him. Don't waste your time if you need something done. He just is not reliable or responsive.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category stucco

05/09/2013

They do all kinds of house repair. It is a combined effort. The workmanship was triple A! We were very happy.

Description of Work
I use the services of Adf Construction for painting. They also did landscaping.

Category remodeling,stucco,interior painters

EIFS, traditional stucco, arcus stone, stone veneer, brick, framing, roofing, concrete, plaster pools, plaster walls, fencing, remodeling, specialty pressure washing, clean & seal concrete & aggregate.