The Tennessean Home Improvement Construction Co.

With Angi since March 2016

D. Lee's Paving

WE DO NOT OFFER SEAL COATING SERVICE! Please call us today for a free estimate on your new asphalt driveway. D. Lee's Paving is an asphalt paving company in the southwestern Chicago metropolitan area. At D. Lee's Paving, our extremely skilled crew draws their know-how and skill from years of family work in the paving industry, using the absolute best techniques to provide you with the perfect finish for your site. Whether you're doing a residential driveway or a commercial parking lot, we can get it done professionally and at a convenient cost. We offer comprehensive asphalt paving, maintenance, and repair services, as well as tar and chip fixes and road striping.

T & C Asphalt Paving

Locally owned and operated since 1991. Commercial and residential. Licensed and insured . All work guaranteed.

Offers by T & C Asphalt Paving on Angi
IHY Asphalt

We're a local, family owned and operated paving business that's had the same staff for over 20 years. We're only not loyal to you, but also our staff. Whether you need potholes in your residential parking area filled and repaired or a building pad paved for your residential project, you can count on the experienced professionals at IHY Asphalt. When you hire us, expect us to complete the job on the same day!

08/28/2016

Description of Work
Tony the owner seemed very nice when we first met. First, he was late starting the job of painting the exterior of my home. His so called crew consisted at first of four men, after first day it was two men and for most of the rest of the job, only one man came. I do not consider one man a crew. It took him three and a half weeks to complete the job! Tony also constantly found "little" things to increase the stated cost. They broke several windows, which they did replace. He tried to say that one window was already broken , which I knew was not true. He argued with me on the final cost so I just paid what he asked so he would leave. The overall job was fairly good, but the headache was not worth it. I would never hire him again!

Category remodeling

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available