Done Right Lawn and Landscape

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2011

4.2

We are a family owned business that provides a family, personal touch to your home both inside and out. We are well experience and professional. We like to treat your lawn and home as if it were our own....

Safari Lawn Care

Safari Lawn Care was started in Memphis, Tennessee as a family business. We take pride in the service we provide to our customers. By using the best materials, employing knowledgeable service technicians, and communicating with our customers, we have created the premier lawn and garden service in the city. Your satisfaction is ensured by free services in between scheduled applications as necessary. Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control, Tree & Shrub Fertilization Please mention Angie's List and call our office to schedule: (901) 387-0990

Blessed Blades Lawncare

We are an owner operated company, specializing in routine lawn maintenance including: mowing, trimming, weed-eating, blowing off debris from property, and edging (upon request)! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/21/2014

Debra D.

The owner came to my house and gave me a quote for deep cleaning. She told me everything they would do and it sounded very thorough. For example, she said they would not use dusters because that just causes dust to fly in the air but they would use vacuum or wipe down with damp cloth. I also had a few special requests like wiping down the legs of my kitchen and dining chairs and bar stools. She gave me a discounted price of $400 for the deep cleaning since I planned to continue general housecleaning every two weeks, if I was satisfied. On the date agreed, three ladies came to work on my house. The first thing I noticed before I left them to clean was that one of the ladies was using a duster and the dust was flying around. When I asked her about it, she didn't understand me. Only one of the three ladies spoke English but it was limited and still difficult to communicate. I decided to go ahead and leave and trust that they would do the job that I was promised. When I returned later, I could tell my house had been cleaned but there were a few things that were missed like the ceiling fan in the master bedroom, the top of the refrigerator and my specific request of the chair and bar stool legs. I called and left a message but did not get a return call. Two weeks later I answered the door and two of the three ladies were standing there with cleaning supplies in hand. We had a difficult time communicating again but they finally understood that I did not want their services. I got a phone call a little while later and when I explained the problems, the owner offered to correct them but I said I needed to work with people who understood what I needed and who could communicate with me. Other than the language barrier and missing a couple of things that should have been included, they did a good job.

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning

Category house cleaning,lawn service

04/15/2014

Tammy S.

Darlene has ended up cleaning my house for me for a year due to her expert and thorough services provided. Her specialty is floors - After she finishes cleaning your floors, they are clean enough to eat off of them. I definitely recommend her to anyone!

Description of Work
Cleaned my house

Category house cleaning

12/05/2013

Rachel M.

They did a pretty good job. They were a little bit hard to schedule but they did a good job when they were there and they worked quickly.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from Done Right Lawn and Landscape to clean out our flowerbed and trimmed some out our tree.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

11/11/2013

Patricia G.

She did a very good job with the housecleaning. She was a little late, but she had to come from far away during rush hour traffic.

Description of Work
$89 for Whole House Cleaning for up to 3,000 Square Feet

Category house cleaning

10/21/2013

brooke A.

Yard looks good but took a while for service. I think the special offer put them behind.

Description of Work
Weed eat, edge, trim bushes, mulch, tree removal

07/22/2013

Cynthia E.

The people who worked on my yard were friendly, hard-working and pleasant. I purchased a special coupon for this service. I was pleased when they contacted me since I hadn't gotten around to calling them. They came right over and we discussed the work. A schedule was set. However, due to being swamped by the number of people making use of the coupon and the rainy weather, they were several weeks late before they ever contacted me again. I do understand the delay, however my issue is that they did not call to inform me of the problem until a few days before they rescheduled. And then it rained again and the work was again postponed without a call to reschedule. Another issue is that I had asked for them to completely remove the small trees from my flower beds, roots and all. We had even discussed bringing in a small tractor to pull them out. However, no tractor was brought, and at the end, I was told that they were not able to "get it all" but that "it would not cause [me] any trouble". To the contrary, I was unable to plant in the flower beds due the huge amount of roots that were criss-crossing the bed. After great effort, I had to hire someone else to come and dig out the roots that I was unable to dig out myself. Moreover, although they had offered to trim my crepe myrtles and I had declined that offer, they trimmed them anyway. The weeding and mulching jobs were done well. I really feel that the delay between the time that we discussed the work and the time that the work took place (over a month) was the source of the misunderstanding, as well as the fact that I never received a written estimate with the work outlined. I definitely do not feel that it was on purpose. I now know to go over the work requested and the price agreed upon when they ARRIVE to begin the work if there is no written agreement. Without the time delay or with a written estimate, I think the work would have been done just as requested.

Description of Work
Cleared flower beds of trees and weeds, put mulch in front yard, clipped crepe myrtles

07/22/2013

Toni T.

because he said I did not have all the materials (wood) that was needed. I told him that I would pay for his gas to make up for the inconvenience. He then calmed down and said that he would order the wood from lumber liquidators and it would take about 2 weeks to come in. He said he would notify when the wood was available I never heard from him again. I did pay him for the work he did that day 300.00 dollars he wanted 550.00 dollars. The entire completed job was suppose to cost 600.00. He wanted all his pay at once. When I told him no that is when he got upset.

Description of Work
I initially hired the provider to cut grass at the above address. He did that but did no clean up of grass or sticks after finishing. I also asked him if he knew of a qualified person that could paint inside of home and repair and replace wood floors in a small foyer area and do some other minor repairs. He recommended someone and they came with proof of insurance and a some references. I hired them for the job and it turned out to be a disaster. The painter told me it would take him 2 weeks it took him 3 months and then he was suppose to return to paint the pantry in the kitchen and do some touch up work and he never returned. Later on I realized I was over charged. The gentlemen Lee Curtis who was suppose to repair the floor he started and did not finish. He claims I did not have enough new wood to finish the job. He had to shop around for some more new wood. He got mad and highly upset

07/20/2013

Margaret D.

Two workers were there the next morning and work began immediately. Two loads of mulch were spread and clean up was very thorough.

Description of Work
Met with me on the day that I called. Went over the lawn clean up and mulch.

07/12/2013

James E.

They stood us up seven times before they ever bothered show up. I came home from work several days to have them show up. They removed the trees, but were supposed to remove the stumps too. They cut them out, but left the stumps in the ground. They didn't do all the work that they were scheduled to do.

Description of Work
Big Deal for 3 hours of lawn work. They removed a few small Holly trees.

Category lawn service,tree service

06/11/2013

Kelly M.

It went like clockwork. They showed up and did all of the services I asked them to do.

Description of Work
They did exactly as I asked to clean up the yard to be ready for summer maintenance. They mowed, raked, gathered leaves, trimmed. Did a great job.

Category lawn service

Residential lawn maintenance, mowing, trim, landscape, trim hedges, edging, flower beds, mulching, landscape design, tree work, stump grinding, fertilization, leaf removal, gutter cleaning, seeding, sod, shrub care, planting, debris haul away. HOUSECLEANING AND WINDOW WASHING AVAILABLE.

Check, Visa, Discover