The Grout Guy

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2011

All of our work is done by myself and/or my wife. We are a family owned and operated business, serving Knox and surrounding counties since 2008....

Mudge Flooring

Mudge Flooring follows 3 values; courage, honesty, and perseverance. We install LVP, hardwood, laminate, LVT, and engineered hardwood.

Ultra Clean Cleaners

Hello I am Rosangela and I have been offering excellent housecleaning services for over 5 years! No house is too big or too small! Just let me help you to make it all nice and clean for you! I provide two types of cleaning; a deep clean or standard cleaning. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Discount flooring and cabinets

Our goal is to save every customer money and insure a #1 quality job With more than 20 years of sales and installation experience we have a solution for every problem

Offers by Discount flooring and cabinets  on Angi

08/26/2020

Scott is always professional and on time. His work is excellent. He has done several jobs for me and no job is too small.

Description of Work
Replace dry rot, tile and grout sealing.

02/07/2018

I would hire Scott in a New York minute. Totally honest. Though my shower floor was beyond help and not worth the effort to save, I am absolutely grateful for his honest thoughts on the project.

Description of Work
Shower regrout/repair.

09/28/2017

Very responsive to calls, showed up on time, did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Reset some lose tiles, repaired cracked grout, stained grout, removed old tile and retiled a bathroom, cleaned and sealed shower.

09/08/2016

great! Scott was on time for the scheduled estimate and for doing the work...Scott is efficient and professional...absolutely no mess was left behind...professional job was completed to my satisfaction...just a really nice man! call Scott if you need any grout/caulk services done

Description of Work
*needed caulk along bottom of tub between tub and floor X 2 *needed 3 sided shower floor and wall tile re-grouted and sealed with a color that was chosen by me...he can create more colors than you can imagine

08/24/2016

The Grout Guy did a fantastic job in prepping, cleaning, and sealing the tiled floor. He completed it in the exact time frame that was quoted. There were no surprise charges. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
I purchased a home that had tile floor throughout and needed some love. The previous owners tried to re-grout some of the areas themselves, resulting in dried grout on some of the tiles.

Grout - Seal, Repair & Caulk

Tile installation, Tile & Tub Refinishing, Window Caulking, Swimming Pool & Outside Grout