West Knox Landscaping

PO Box 52843

Knoxville, TN 37950

10/27/2013

Joyce M.

No one returned my call. The date is not accurate.

Description of Work
I left a message but no one returned my call.

Category landscaping

11/12/2012

Mary H. J.

N/A Years and years of hard work doing whatever was needed.

Description of Work
Kevin Walters (owner) and a helper performed numerous tasks related to pruning shrubs, trimming limbs, fertilizing azaleas, pulling ivy away from the foundation of house and trimming all around the house. We have four acres and many shrubs and plants. West Knox Landscaping has been doing extensive work on our property for many years and we trust them to know what to do and to always clean up behind themselves. Have never had a problem. Wonderful to work with. I have never had them do any hardscape work but if Kevin says he can do it I would give him a chance! Very hard working folks.

Category landscaping

08/22/2011

Terry K.

Very nice.

Description of Work
After buying a new home we quickly noticed that our landscaping needed much attention. Kevin and his company were highly reccomended and we were looking for someone who knew what they were doing and would do high quality work. He and his company fit the bill. We are very pleased and have already made plans for more projects in the near future.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

08/04/2011

Mary H. J.

Kevin Walters did a great job. Had a second person with him to help. Kevin has been working for our family for over 20 years. He takes great pride in his work and does exceptional clean-up . He charges by the hour for labor, a little more per hour for power equipment (reasonable, I feel), documents every hour and what type of work was done for how many days he put in. You get what you pay for , plus pleasant, honest, homegrown folks with knowledge and a strong work ethic. He also itemizes all charges for mulch, Round-up, bedding plants, or whatever I ask for.

Description of Work
I had many large bushes pruned (and cleaned up), ivy and wild vines cleaned up over expansive area, brush cleared , small limbs removed from high winds, We are still not completely finished and will have more hours and more expense this fall.

Category landscaping, lawn service

07/30/2010

Mary H. J.

I like the fact that it is a one-owner company. Kevin owns the business. He knows what to do; he is the boss. I deal with him and I pay him. Not too many people come out. It is just him and he does the work. He is reliable; he is honest and educated. He has been with me for 20-30 years and I can’t say enough about the quality and hard work that he does. He cleans out everything. I don’t pay him everytime he comes out. On the last service, I paid him $800-$900 for a month’s work. He gives me a detailed account of work done by him for a particular period of time. He gives me an itemized bill, from which it is very evident that he has done the work. I never check on him. I think some people would consider his prices high as the bill adds up over the several weeks that he has come out and done the work. I think he charges $10 a hour for the plain labor and $25 an hour for the power equipment. I don’t think he is overpriced. He is very responsive and punctual. I have never had any problems with his work, billing, or pricing over the years. I think he is very professional about his job. I will continue to use him as long as he is in business. I will keep him as long as I can keep him. He does everything; he will do everything I ask him to do. For me, it is the maintenance of my 4-acre of property that is important.

Description of Work
I used West Knox Landscaping, 3-4 weeks ago. They did everything for me. They pruned and pulled out ivy and did everything they had to do.

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

12/29/2009

Mary H. J.

Could not find a better worker. A pleasure to have around and always reliable. Educated in Knoxville and family here. Highly recommended. Will come out and give estimate for large or small jobs. The jobs he did for us were done in a timely manner and with great care to detail. Cleaned up every twig. You would not know he had been here, except on days he was coming back to do more work, then I would let him leave some ivy or something until he finished the next day. Hard worker, treats your yard as though it were his own.

Description of Work
Kevin owns his business and does most of the work alone or with the help of one skillful helper. He trimmed some smaller trees that had fallen near an outbuilding, cleaned up a large area of unwanted bamboo on our property, pruned large hedges (from the bed of his truck!, pruned hollies, yews, and many other large shrubs. Pulled ivy back from the foundation of the house and off of a long retaining wall. Fertilized our hemlocks, which have been "sick". checked with Dept of Agriculture and UT Ag. staff to see what else we could do. Kevin is willing to do any job you need done with regard to shrubbery, trees, undergrowth. flower beds and mulching, etc. Very cheerful, trustworthy, and such a hard worker. Never saw him take a break. Also, got rid of leaves on the yard and driveway. A local citizen and well known. His rates are fair. He goes the extra mile to please clients.

Category landscaping, leaf removal, lakefront landscaping

Top Notch Service, Inc.

We specialize in excavating, leveling, dump truck hauling , gen. Yard leveling , drainage. ( for driveway). Etc. footers and more! Stone, gravel or sod delivered and leveled. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, ( striving to please, the lord).! while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Landscape Services By Sean Harris

Small, American owned landscape service company. Providing service in Knoxville, Tennessee and the surrounding counties. Licensed and insured. Down payment of half is due at beginning of any installations. Balance then due upon satisfaction of completion of job. Maintenance and some services are billed at an hourly rate, unless previously agreed upon. Please allow 4-6 weeks for scheduling. Military and Senior discounts upon request.

DMC Outdoor Living

DMC Outdoor Living provides residential and commercial solutions for landscaping and outdoor living.