Tri-Phase Construction

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2014

8226 Gallaher Station Dr

Knoxville, TN 37919

Tri-Phase Construction LLC is a licensed and insured general contractor that has an expansive network labor force that brings years of management experience to a broad range of residential and commercial projects. We specialize in custom homes and remodels on the residential side and turn key and remodel projects on the commercial side. We believe in quality work done with speed and proficiency at affordable costs. We are aware that projects require a quick response time in meeting schedule deadlines and budget constraints, and we have the ability to meet both these obligations. We meet state OSHA safety requirements and are up to date on city / county ordinances. We can bid turn key construction projects or individual components of a project and have a good working relationship with inspection personnel. Our company looks forward to the opportunity to help you build your future project. Please call if you have any question concerning our company. ....

10/25/2015

Sara N.

Tony and Tri-Phase Construction are absolutely incredible. I chose Tri-Phase because of how fast and attentive Tony was to my questions and concerns. Tony worked to get the price within my budget and made the whole build out process so smooth compared to other stories that I had heard from other business owners. Tony responded so quickly every time there was a question, and all of his guys were respectful, cleaned up after themselves, and accommodated to anything I asked. I am honored to leave this review because they made my office and dream happen! I would recommend Tri-Phase to anyone and will use them again!!

Description of Work
Tri-Phase did a commercial remodel of a bank into a chiropractic office

Category excavators, remodeling

01/19/2015

Ryan W.

Everything went as planned. Everyone who came to my home was professional, well kept, and had the tools and equipment they needed to complete the job. I am very impressed with Tony and his crew, they stayed on budget and on the time line (even though we had a few snags along the way with old plumbing and things like that). I'll recommend them to everyone out there and will use them again in the future for any other work. My bathroom looks unbelievable and exceeded all expectations!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

08/11/2014

Sophie K.

After getting multiple bids from a wide variety of providers, we made the easy decision to use Tri-Phase. Tony was responsive and timely in all communications, from providing the initial quote to following up after completion. With other companies, we felt like a number, but we feel as if Tony truly listened to all of our needs, questions and concerns and addressed each with us. Not only was the price extremely competitive, the service was impeccable! The roofing was replaced promptly as scheduled. He even had to repair some boards under the roofing tiles, and he took photos to show us exactly what was done (since we were at work). The crew was respectful and did a fantastic job clearing their debris (big bonus in my mind). Since having the roof replaced, we have contacted Tony for quotes on numerous projects at our home and our rental property. We gladly refer him to other friends and coworkers when they ask. You really can't go wrong with this honest, hard-working owner and company.

Description of Work
We contracted Tri-Phase Construction to replace a deteriorating roof on a newly-purchased home.

[Removed Member's Name], Thank you so much for your review and the pictures! Your home looks great and I am glad to see the roof looks so inviting now. What an awesome time we had working with you and we are always here if you need us for anything else. Thanks again and we are proud you chose us to replace your roof!

08/08/2014

matthew G.

I have used Tri-Phase Construction for multiple jobs around my home. They provide exceptional service with professionalism. These days you have to be very careful using third party contractors, I have used others and it has been an absolute nightmare. But with Tri-Phase I have never had one bad issue. They take their work and service very seriously and it shows. They have always been on time with punctuality and enthusiasm to get the job done. Tony has been my main point of contact any time I am looking to get a quote or a job done and he has always provided me with accurate information and honesty. He has never made a promise that he and his crew could not keep. Although I cannot comment on the construction on new home building, I can say with utmost confidence that Tri-Phase provides quality service for remodeling, such as what we have done to our home. I have a few more projects lined up for the near future and I plan to contact Tony for their service!

Description of Work
Installation of new ext/int doors/windows/back splash/gutters.

Category ceramic tile, gutter repair, remodeling, replacement windows, doors

Hey [Removed Member's Name], Thanks for your review! That goes a long way into letting other Angie's members know the level of personalized service we bring to every job. We enjoyed replacing your windows and doors and will be ready the next time you call us for any other project.

07/01/2014

Kevin Y.

All went well...service was timely and on budget.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Hey [Removed Member's Name], Your kitchen looks fantastic! You did a great job helping us pick all of the right appliances and finishes to make the home truly yours. We know how much time is spent in a room like that and we are thrilled that you love our work. Let us know if we can ever be off assistance again.

05/23/2014

jackie C.

Excellent work done. They contact you back in a timely manner which is hard to find lately. Tony and his crew worked hard to make sure that we were pleased from start to finish.

Description of Work
Framing unfinished basement

Category contractors

(member name), We were pleased to contact you back so soon. We take each client's time seriously and want you to know how much it meant for us to read your kind words. Thank you again!

THE MAD HATTER AIR DUCT CLEANING & CHIMNEY SWEEPIN

WE'RE BACK OPEN!! WE WERE CLOSED FOR 2 MONTHS DUE TO COVID-19 BUT WE ARE BACK OPEN AGAIN. SAFETY IS OUR MAIN CONCERN! THE MAD HATTER IS A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS. WE OFFER OVER THE PHONE ESTIMATES FOR AIR DUCT CLEANING JUST COUNT YOUR SUPPLY VENTS AND RETURN VENTS. The Mad Hatter offers a full line of Chimney Repair Services. GIVE US A CALL 865-947-0755

Offers by THE MAD HATTER AIR DUCT CLEANING & CHIMNEY SWEEPIN on Angi
    Mr. Electric Of Tri Cities

Mr. Electric is a locally owned franchise serving the East Tennessee cities of Tri-Cities, Knoxville, Morristown and Sevierville, as well as communities in between. As full-service electricians, we can handle all your electrical needs from complete panel changes and home re-wiring to electrical systems for outdoor living spaces and boat docks. Need fixtures installed? We’ve got it. Installing a hot tub or pool? We can help. Call us to set up an appointment for a service technician to evaluate your situation and give you a quote. *We offer 10% for all military* *Fees for quote waived with contracted work. After-hours emergency service is available. At Mr. Electric we have the power to make things better!

RC Drywall & Painting

Your one stop shop for drywall finishing ,textured ceilings, and interior painting. We will make sure the job is done right at a fair price, and make sure you are happy give us a call at 423-871-8246

Check, Financing Available

Tri-Phase Construction offers services in residential and commercial construction. Projects that are ideal for our company would consist of framing, excavation, electrical, roofing, siding and gutters. We specialize in doing full remodels and building from the ground up.