Toro Painting & Remodeling

With Angi since April 2013

6632 Cate Road

Knoxville, TN 37931

Locally owned Christian business with two crews. Over 20 years experience. Repeat customers and BNI members receive 5% discount. Free estimates. Estimates given by job or in hours. Work guaranteed. Licensed and insured. We don't cut corners . . . we just paint them!...

08/01/2016

Carol P.

I, and most importantly, the buyers were extremely pleased!

Description of Work
When I was selling my home, I ended up with a good sized punch list, and I needed the work done quickly, by the closing date. Mr. Toro was able to get me scheduled and get the work done. He and his crew were punctual, polite and did a great job on the many various jobs I had for them. I only wish I had discovered these guys before I was moving away from the area!

Category electrician, masonry, plumbing, siding, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

03/12/2016

Martha B.

Description of Work
Bill Toro does fantastic work. His crew is awesome. Work was done in a timely manner and as promised.

Category house painters

10/06/2015

Kaye R.

Description of Work
Painted the whole house inside. Very courteous and punctual.

Category electrician, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

05/07/2015

Susan M.

Description of Work
Work performed by Toro Painting (Bill, Mike and Colby) was painting interior walls, staining and replacing screening on screened-in porch and replacing five light fixtures. All work was performed quickly, satisfactorily and professionally. Bill Toro, owner was very professional in determining what was required, estimating the cost and proving a quality team to perform the work.

Category electrician, lighting, screen repair, interior painters

03/05/2015

DAYLE H.

II was very pleased with their services. Mr. Toro and his foreman Mike, and the crew are very pleasant and professional. They were punctual, responsive, and I was very pleased with the quality of all of the work. When I used them a second time to paint my basement walls and I was equally pleased. The quality of the painting and repairs was high and I would definitely use them again. They did not skimp or rush their work. The pricing appeared fair also.

Description of Work
I used Toro Painting twice in 2014. The first time was for general interior and exterior painting tasks as well as repairing my deck, porch railings, and some light interior repairs. Later in the year I had them paint my basement walls.

Category deck cleaning, woodworking, house painters

Smoky Mountain Deck Builders LLC

Smoky Mountain Deck Builders specializes in custom Decks, Screen Rooms, Arbors, Docks, Under Deck dry ceilings, and Gazebos. Unlike a majority of companies offering deck services, we focus our business around our outdoor structures only, allowing us to perfect our trade with consistency, speed and efficiency. How can you be the greatest at what you do when you attempt several trades? We build beautiful outdoor structures 50 weeks a year, 5 days a week. Why only 5 days a week? How can you be passionate about your work without a personal life, without time for family? We do not expect you to believe in us, we expect you to believe real people in your community. Check out our reviews! Smoky Mountain Deck Builders

Offers by Smoky Mountain Deck Builders LLC on Angi
    The Plumbing Authority, Inc.

Make Stressful Plumbing Problems Disappear!! Plumbing problems are frustrating and stressful! The Plumbing Authority provides dependable plumbing solutions. We send licensed plumbers to your home so you can relax knowing your problem is solved. At The Plumbing Authority we know that you want to be able to relax and not deal with plumbing problems. Undependable plumbing causes you stress and frustration. You deserve to enjoy your home without worrying about your plumbing. We don’t just care about plumbing. We care about you and your home. We’ve helped thousands of homeowners solve their plumbing problems for over 25 years. Don’t let unexpected plumbing issues ruin your day. Instead find relief when you call or schedule online and let us help you get comfort back in your home

Offers by The Plumbing Authority, Inc. on Angi
    Mr. Electric Of Tri Cities

Mr. Electric is a locally owned franchise serving the East Tennessee cities of Tri-Cities, Knoxville, Morristown and Sevierville, as well as communities in between. As full-service electricians, we can handle all your electrical needs from complete panel changes and home re-wiring to electrical systems for outdoor living spaces and boat docks. Need fixtures installed? We’ve got it. Installing a hot tub or pool? We can help. Call us to set up an appointment for a service technician to evaluate your situation and give you a quote. *We offer 10% for all military* *Fees for quote waived with contracted work. After-hours emergency service is available. At Mr. Electric we have the power to make things better!

All household painting and staining. Pressure washing, remodeling of existing structures, general household repair, deck and porch repair or reconstruction. Small electrical installations and service. Flooring (laminate/hardwood/linoleum) installation and removal. Window installation.

Carpet - plumbing - roofing - major electrical - major home construction - exterior remodeling.