The Honey Do Service, Inc. - West Knoxville, TN

With Angi since June 2016

9355 Kingston Pike Ste 9

Knoxville, TN 37922

We're a locally-owned, licensed, and insured general contractor for all of your home or office repair & improvement needs. Customer satisfaction is our top priority here in West Knoxville, along with ensuring achievement of the utmost quality of work. Whether you need a handyman to take care of your ever-growing "honey do list," or a remodeler for your kitchen. The Honey Do Service is proud to serve you, and warranty you for a full-year! Contact us today for an estimate on your home improvement project!...

09/04/2022

Linda H.

I never got a quote. Several months went by and I was contacted and apologized to. Promised to get something to me, but never got anything. Too bad, because he was very prompt to come out and look at everything.

Description of Work
Needed some repairs on my screen porch, front of house and some new inside stairs done.

Category decks, electrician, handyman service, chimney caps

12/14/2020

Chad C.

Contacted the Honey Do Service and Brittany got me on the schedule to have the estimator come out and write up the proposal. $618 proposal was appropriate for the complexity of roof cap replacement since it involved removing shingles etc. A couple weeks later the worker came out and completed the work over the next five hours. Very pleasant veteran who did a very good job removing and installing the new attic dryer booster fan and cleaned up the debris. The new roof vent cap went smoothly the day of install, but ran into an issue the next day when the booster fan clogged. Turns out the bird and insect screen was left installed so the lint was backing up. Out of ordinary bathroom exhaust vent install for the vent cap, so I just went on the roof and pulled the screen out. It has been two months since the install and everything is still running smoothly. I'd hire them again for other projects.

Description of Work
Had the Honey Do Service of West Knoxville replace my Fantech dryer booster fan and the roof vent cap.

Category roofing, dryer vent cleaning

06/27/2018

Melissa S.

Went well. A little costly, but well worth the time and hassle it saved us.

Description of Work
Exterior Door replaced and misc repairs

09/05/2017

Patrice G.

Paul arrived 15 minutes early - GREAT & began working right away. He had to climb the ladder on two story at the back of the house. He was extremely thorough.

Description of Work
Gutters & downspouts cleaned. I had 4 blockages on my downspouts.

Category gutter cleaning

07/23/2017

Susan H.

Honeydo services did do a good job in a timely manner but mislead us when they quoted a "estimated" cost and didn't end up needing to do some of what they quoted or needing specific equipment they would need. When asked if the final cost could be adjusted, they stated it couldn't. Although we are pleased with the work they were pretty expensive.

Description of Work
Fixing brick wall, drywall

06/29/2017

Dean H.

They did a very good job. They were just fine. They came when they said they would, they came with the correct budget. I had no problem with them. The price was fine, there was nothing wong with the price. It wasn't cheap, but they were cheaper by $700 from any other estimates we had got. I can't say it was a bad price. Their responsiveness was very good, punctuality was perfect. If something like this came up again, I would definitely use them again. I have no problem.

Description of Work
....

05/23/2017

Danny T.

The plumber was on time and performed work as required.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet and replaced shower head and facet and installed access panel in closet.

Category handyman service, plumbing

05/12/2017

Rose G.

Technician was suppose to be there at 10AM. Didn't get there until 3 PM.

Description of Work
Had wires run to 4 existing cameras Josuah, the owner, indicated it would take three hours to run wires in a 960 square foot home. Charged $65 due to it being in the country, which was applied to the bill of $485. The technician was there for 1 hour and 15 min. This is outrageous! DO NOT recommend this company.

Category handyman service

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The Honey Do Service provides fixed-cost quotes by the job, not by the hour, and our price is competitive with security companies while we provide superior service. This means if we had run in to problems and it took us 6 hours, your price would have stayed the same. We simply asked you to be available for about three hours so as to not inconvenience your schedule and to give you time to inspect and approve our work. We're currently booked out three weeks, but worked hard to accommodate you and completed your project the next day because you indicated you needed it done ASAP. We're glad to hear our craftsman was able to complete your project in a timely and efficient manner, and we hope you'll reconsider this review as we stuck to the terms of our agreement and you signed off on your satisfaction at the completion of your project.

05/08/2017

Robert F.

Jeff arrived 5 minutes early, had all the necessary tools and equipment. Layed out dropcloths, did a neat job.

Description of Work
Lay tile on fireplace hearth. Custom cut wood floor trim & install.

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor

04/24/2017

Daisy E.

The gentleman that worked on the porch were very professional and nice. Always asked questions to make sure I was happy with the work. Theyou worked meticulously and very detailed to make sure it was done right. Very friendly install staff.

Description of Work
The back patio had new door put on porch, new screen system was also installed.

Category decks, handyman service, screen repair, deck cleaning, doors

03/29/2017

Dean H.

Honey-Do came first thing in the morning and wrapped the job faster than expected. The deck is now solid, and the work looks great.

Description of Work
Replace supports on rear deck.

Category decks, deck cleaning

03/27/2017

Harold B.

Very professional.

Description of Work
Repair wood floor.

Category hardwood floor

01/03/2017

Michelle W.

I called Honey Do when my garbage disposer broke down and he came out to the house to examine the problem and give an estimate. When the disposer did not respond to the reset attempts, I was given options and price estimates for repair vs replacement. I opted for a replacement and was given recommendations and costs. Everything was explained clearly and discussed. When the installer came, he was right on time and accomplished the task professionally and efficiently. Honey Do stuck exactly to the estimate I was given. They were friendly and professional and I would highly recommend the service.

Description of Work
Provided and installed a new garbage disposer

12/28/2016

Karen B.

It went well. The men who did the work were polite and professional. For the most part, they showed up when they said they would. They stayed with it until the work was completed. It only took a few days. The only reason I downgraded the Punctuality rating slightly is because there was some confusion about when they would be there on the last day due to rain, scheduling issues, and the like, when I needed to be at work and had to drive back and forth an extra time to be on hand for the completion.

Description of Work
Securing the siding on our house. One board was already trying to fall off and we were afraid it would blow away in the wind or more would fall off.

Category handyman service, siding

12/03/2016

Joni H.

They showed up exactly when they said they would for the estimate and the ob finished in the amount of home that they told me. Re would highly recommend this company. They did an amazing job.

Description of Work
I had a knock-down orange peel texture put on the kitchen and dining room and a ceiling fan installed.

Category handyman service, ceiling fans

Mr. Electric Of Tri Cities

Mr. Electric is a locally owned franchise serving the East Tennessee cities of Tri-Cities, Knoxville, Morristown and Sevierville, as well as communities in between. As full-service electricians, we can handle all your electrical needs from complete panel changes and home re-wiring to electrical systems for outdoor living spaces and boat docks. Need fixtures installed? We’ve got it. Installing a hot tub or pool? We can help. Call us to set up an appointment for a service technician to evaluate your situation and give you a quote. *We offer 10% for all military* *Fees for quote waived with contracted work. After-hours emergency service is available. At Mr. Electric we have the power to make things better!

The Plumbing Authority, Inc.

Make Stressful Plumbing Problems Disappear!! Plumbing problems are frustrating and stressful! The Plumbing Authority provides dependable plumbing solutions. We send licensed plumbers to your home so you can relax knowing your problem is solved. At The Plumbing Authority we know that you want to be able to relax and not deal with plumbing problems. Undependable plumbing causes you stress and frustration. You deserve to enjoy your home without worrying about your plumbing. We don’t just care about plumbing. We care about you and your home. We’ve helped thousands of homeowners solve their plumbing problems for over 25 years. Don’t let unexpected plumbing issues ruin your day. Instead find relief when you call or schedule online and let us help you get comfort back in your home

Offers by The Plumbing Authority, Inc. on Angi
    Excel Custom Finishes

Re-facing and/or Re-finishing/Painting of Kitchen Cabinets, Bath Cabinets, Furniture Re-finishing/Painting.. We use top quality lacquer finishes. Back Splashes and Ceramic tile installation. We offer 10% discounts for US VETERANS and Senior Citizens. Licensed and Insured.

Offers by Excel Custom Finishes on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about The Honey Do Service, Inc. - West Knoxville, TN

How is The Honey Do Service, Inc. - West Knoxville, TN overall rated?

The Honey Do Service, Inc. - West Knoxville, TN is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What payment options does The Honey Do Service, Inc. - West Knoxville, TN provide

The Honey Do Service, Inc. - West Knoxville, TN accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Does The Honey Do Service, Inc. - West Knoxville, TN offer free estimates?

Yes, The Honey Do Service, Inc. - West Knoxville, TN offers free project estimates.

Does The Honey Do Service, Inc. - West Knoxville, TN offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, The Honey Do Service, Inc. - West Knoxville, TN offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does The Honey Do Service, Inc. - West Knoxville, TN offer a senior discount?

No, The Honey Do Service, Inc. - West Knoxville, TN does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by The Honey Do Service, Inc. - West Knoxville, TN?

Yes, The Honey Do Service, Inc. - West Knoxville, TN offers warranties.