Tennessee Building & Moisture Analysts

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

We are certified to Inspect, Repair and Maintain all Stucco systems....

WOW 1 DAY PAINTING Knoxville

WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is all about outstanding service and quality. Instead of enduring 5 days of painting in your home, we do the same job in just 1 DAY! We are house painting experts with experience in painting stucco, brick, wood siding, vinyl siding, cedar shingles, wood trim and doors. Our eco-friendly painting service uses zero VOC and low VOC paint to minimize our impact on the environment and your family, pets and staff.

Offers by WOW 1 DAY PAINTING Knoxville on Angi
Bruce Greer Custom Decks and Landscapes

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Whether it be a new deck, a stunning big timber pergola or even a roofed pavilion, we can make your dream a reality. Feel free to call me or click to schedule a no-obligation appointment today. Thanks! Bruce Greer- owner 865-773-2518

First Choice Renovations

Here at First Choice Renovations we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in our trade and our commitment to quality shows from beginning to end of your project. We specialize in siding, decks, windows, doors, roofing and patios. We look forward to earning your business.

Offers by First Choice Renovations on Angi

06/27/2018

Everything went very well. Initially, I sent an email. They responded quickly and told me they would be out to give me an estimate. They came out promptly, and they gave me an estimate which was more than reasonable. They came out and performed the repair. The whole experience took only a matter of days.

Description of Work
A bird had created a large hole in my stucco.

03/12/2018

Richard and John were very thorough in explaining the process. The crew was excellent. We are extremely pleased with the work that was done.

Description of Work
Stucco repair, gutter flashing replacement, dining room ceiling repair

03/31/2017

This is the 2nd time I have used Tennessee Building and Moisture Analyst. This is a testimony to my confidence to use them again. The work crew was extremely knowledgeable, removing all damaged substrate, replacing insulation and applying new Foam Insulation, before applying base coats and final surface. The work crew was attentive to detail, answered all my questions, and the quality was

Description of Work
Complete Refurbishing of Exterior Stucco and replacement of 40 windows, building of covered front Entry, and replace exterior wood deck with trex.

Category decks,replacement windows

04/13/2016

This is an amazing company with excellent customer service. I would highly recommend them for stucco repair or moisture issues. They are professional and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Repaired stucco chimney and replaced window sills.

Category replacement windows,stucco

09/20/2015

I was fortunate enough to see Richard Cook's truck as I was driving down Northshore Drive. Called the number on the truck and made contact. How serendipitous for me. Richard went to both my home and business, assessed the situation, discussed his findings in great detail, gave an itemized cost estimate, told me when he could start the work, when he estimated finishing each project...and then he fo...

Description of Work
Identified problems at my home and business, came up with thorough solutions, completed the work in a totally professional manner. This is a brief description for two very complicated situations ... I cannot say enough good things about Richard Cook and his business.

-Stucco Inspections -Stucco Repairs -Stucco Maintenance