SERVICE MASTER CLEAN

3939 PAPERMILL DR

Knoxville, TN 37909

07/23/2013

Betty P.

They took care of it. Part of it was good and part was slow. It took over a month to get the job done. There were some charges that were not correct. We had several issues. The guy that did the work knew exactly what he was doing. He did a good job. The management was the problem.

Description of Work
There was a leak in the kitchen.

Category plumbing

08/24/2006

FRANK M.

The price for Service Master Clean was way too high for the quality of job that they did. The workers didn't seem to want to work to hard. I would not use their services in the future. I was not satisfied with the work. I will just do it myself before I pay for this type of work.

Description of Work
Service Master Clean did the spring cleaning in our home. The washed the windows and walls, cleaned the floors, cleaned the outside of cabinets.

Category house cleaning

The Plumbing Authority, Inc.

Make Stressful Plumbing Problems Disappear!! Plumbing problems are frustrating and stressful! The Plumbing Authority provides dependable plumbing solutions. We send licensed plumbers to your home so you can relax knowing your problem is solved. At The Plumbing Authority we know that you want to be able to relax and not deal with plumbing problems. Undependable plumbing causes you stress and frustration. You deserve to enjoy your home without worrying about your plumbing. We don’t just care about plumbing. We care about you and your home. We’ve helped thousands of homeowners solve their plumbing problems for over 25 years. Don’t let unexpected plumbing issues ruin your day. Instead find relief when you call or schedule online and let us help you get comfort back in your home

Offers by The Plumbing Authority, Inc. on Angi
    AAA Getaway Cleaning Inc.

Locally located in Knoxville and with over 30 years of experience we have the knowledge and expertise to clean your home or office to your exact specifications. We do residential and commercial cleaning. We do carpet cleaning, move out cleaning, deep cleaning, and window cleaning. We are family owned and operated so you can be assured that we will take care of you.

Cleaning Squad LLC

Hello everyone! I would be happy to clean your homes! My services are simple cleanings, deep cleans, and move in cleanings. Please fell free to call or text me for more details. I look forward to hearing from you!