SEQUOYAH LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION

Knoxville, TN 37919

Ask for details....

02/13/2014

John M.

It was wonderful. It's the best company I've ever worked with. He gives free estimates.

Description of Work
They built a retaining wall.

Category landscaping

05/31/2013

Mark L.

I am very pleased with the work they are doing. It is always done very well and on time as promised. The workers are always pleasant and helpful and keep our place looking very nice. We will continue to use their service and recommend them whenever possible.

Description of Work
Sequoyah Landscaping took over the care of my property after I became unable to do it myself. They have provided some landscaping improvements and regularly maintain my yard and garden.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

05/01/2012

Liz T.

He guarunteed the work on the drain, but he didn't finish it completely and I had to finish it myself. He sent some people from his crew to do the work, but he never came back to check on their work. They dug out further than they were supposed to and I had to add another pipe myself to finish it. He needed to order 20 more blocks to extend the retaining wall and I spoke with him about 2 or 3 weeks ago and he said he is still waiting for the stone to be delivered. I have a hard time getting a hold of him since he won't answer his phone. I can't get the rest of my lawn in order until he gets the work done.

Description of Work
I had them come out to do some landscaping work for me including putting in a drain and extending a retaining wall. I paid half down, and he said that he would have it done in two days and now it's been a month.

Category landscaping, lawn service

01/17/2012

pat Z.

TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! no calls returned...excuses,excuses........................

Description of Work
paid $900.00 for landscape plans we have yet to receive(not holding are breath)

Category landscaping

09/05/2006

Narasim N.

Sequoyah Landscaping has cut our grass for three years, and they always do a really nice job. The yard always looks really nice, and they even take the grass clippings with them when they leave, so that they don't kill the grass.

Description of Work
Sequoyah Landscaping cuts our grass every week.

Category lawn service

07/28/2006

Samuel B.

They just did our weekly lawn service out here. They always showed up or rescheduled if the weather didn t permit them to do the work. They were reliable and did a good job and a good clean up. They installed an irrigation system for us sometime ago and that had worked well also.

Description of Work
They mowed my front and backyard for me. The price reflected a weekly charge.

Category lawn service

Southern Shade Landscaping, LLC

Southern Shade Landscaping is a Full-Service, Licensed and Insured Residential Landscaping Company based out of Knoxville, TN focused on offering Quality, Professional and Reliable Custom Landscaping & Hardscape Services.

Southern Acres Lawncare and Landscaping

Southern Acres is a lawn care company based out of Knoxville, TN. We take care of clients in Knox County & surrounding areas.

DMC Outdoor Living

DMC Outdoor Living provides residential and commercial solutions for landscaping and outdoor living.

WATER GARDENS, LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATION, LAND PLANNING, COLOR BEDS, FENG SHUI, TURF MANAGEMENT, MULCHING, WEED CONTROL, PEST CONTROL, PRUNING, LEAF REMOVAL, SEEDING & AERATING, LAWN APPLICATION, DEBRIS CLEAN—UP STORM DAMAGE CONTROL, FERTILIZATION & FLORAL ENHANCEMENT.