S J Plont Co.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2012

3.8

6514 Foxbranch Cir

Knoxville, TN 37918

In a changing construction industry, we have found ourselves to be one of the only full service go to companies! We have a very healthy and active customer base with excellent references. From property management to building your retirement home, S J Plont Co. can and will work for you. We are a sub-contracting firm that can build, remodel, or maintain your property the way you want it. While general contractors charge 15% for profit we have a flat 7.5% profit rate and are proud to announce that we are currently the only company around doing that right now! We will never compromise quantity for quality!...

08/07/2013

Larry F.

The retaining wall very good. The fill not tamped and settled 4 inches after the first rain. The sod extremely poor quality with dried out and dead spots.. The fill was inadequate. The response to fix has not happened. Initial time to complete job 4 days took 4 weeks with no shows. Some days worked 3 hours and not seen or heard from in several days. Never again.

Description of Work
Build retaining wall, approx. 25' , fill in and sod.

Category siding

07/11/2013

Wesley G.

Promptly returned my call and made an appointment to come by on tuesday at 4 PM in order to give an estimae. Tuesday he called at 2 PM to say he will not come at 4 PM as he is going to Maryville. He said he will come at 5:30 PM the following day. Did not show up and did not call to say what happened.

Description of Work
sealing and wrapping a leaky window.

Category siding

I am sorry that a company never showed up to your home. I can assure you that I have never spoken to a [member name removed] in Georgia concerning work to be performed. Thank you.

03/10/2013

Ashley G.

We could not tell you enough how much we love this company!! We would highly recommend them to anyone needing their services. S J Plont and Company has the upmost integrity, are honest, and so trustworthy. I felt comfortable enough to leave them alone in my house to install my floors for an entire week. We first used this company to install hardwood stairs, risers, wrought iron spindles and hardwood throughout the upstairs of our house. They completed the project in a timely manner and always went above and beyond what any contractor would do. We installed all of this in a lived in, furnished house and they always took pride and were so careful when moving our furniture, etc. What a beautiful job done!!! After the work on the inside of our house went so well and we saw how versatile they were, we decided to use them for all of our storm damage on the outside of our house. They framed out our screened in porch and installed new screen, framed out and rebuilt our deck, repaired our roof and gutters and installed lots of new vinyl siding. We had lots and lots of storm damage. Each and every project that they worked on was completed in the time frame they allotted and was completed the right way the first time around!! This company does not cut any corners!!! We then decided to break down and have them provide our lawn care. They come bi-weekly to maintain our yard and keep it looking great throughout the season. I never have to worry if they are going to show up. They come on time each week when expected and mow, edge and blow our yard as needed. They do an amazing job at this as well! We have many more projects we plan on using them to complete. Such as, installing a door to the outside of our house, remodeling a bathroom, hardscape landscaping and building a new front porch. Their quotes are very reasonable and I can't wait to save the money to put them to work!!! You will not go wrong with this company! You will be very happy you chose S J Plont and company to complete any project you may have!

Description of Work
Installation of hardwood floors, hardwood stairs, risers and wrought iron spindles Installation of shoe molding throughout our house Framing of deck and screen installation Roof and gutter repair and installation Deck building and repair Lawn maintenance

Category contractors, decks, fencing, flooring contractor, picture framing, hardwood floor, landscaping, lawn service, remodeling, roofing, screen repair, siding, woodworking, wrought iron

07/31/2012

brandon D.

It went and is going great. I couldn't be happier with the service that we are getting. I use S J Plont Co. for many different services that they provide. My family and I travel to Atlanta for work every week and while we are gone Mr. Plont takes care of our lawn on a weekly basis. He has rebuilt part of our fence as well as installing a new roof and removing a very dangerous tree that were a result of recent storm damage. Majority of the work was completed while we were out of town, as he is very trustworthy and has become part of the family. I would recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a hard working, trustworthy, reliable and experienced company.

Description of Work
I use S J Plont Co. for many different services that they provide. My family and I travel to Atlanta for work every week and while we are gone Mr. Plont takes care of our lawn on a weekly basis. He has rebuilt part of our fence as well as removing and installing a new roof and removing a very dangerous tree that were all a result of recent storm damage. Majority of the work was completed while we were out of town, as he is very trustworthy and reliable. He is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the customer is completely satisfied. I would recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a hard working, trustworthy, reliable and experienced company. Lawn CareTree RemovalFence Repair/RebuildRoof Removal and Installation

Category custom cabinets, decks, fencing, landscaping, lawn service, roofing, siding, deck cleaning, woodworking

Painter1 of Knoxville

Painter1 of Knoxville is a locally/owner/family run and operated company with over 20 years experience. We are your one stop spot for all of your painting needs. We specialize in painting most any paintable substrate in your home or business. We are extremely competitive and understand the value of building a relationship with our customers. Our projects are always clean, on time, and on budget. We will go to all lengths to please our clients every needs.

SMC Sub Contracting

Owner operated. Interior & Exterior Painting Expert! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Davis Industries

Professional Paint, Stain, and Pressure Washing Contractor. Mission Our mission is to provide the absolute highest level of customer service possible. We treat each job we do for our clientele as if it were our own home or business. Description We perform all manner of coating applications as well as Pressure Washing. If it can be painted or stained, we can do it. No job too big or too small. We specialize in the professional application of all Interior, Exterior, Commercial, Residential, and Industrial coatings.

Offers by Davis Industries on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    7.5%

When it comes to your construction needs, I cannot think of a service we could not provide to our customers.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about S J Plont Co.

How is S J Plont Co. overall rated?

S J Plont Co. is currently rated 3.8 overall out of 5.

What days are S J Plont Co. open?

S J Plont Co. is open:

What payment options does S J Plont Co. provide

S J Plont Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does S J Plont Co. offer free estimates?

Yes, S J Plont Co. offers free project estimates.

Does S J Plont Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, S J Plont Co. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does S J Plont Co. offer a senior discount?

No, S J Plont Co. does not offer a senior discount.

Does S J Plont Co. offer emergency services?

Yes, S J Plont Co. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by S J Plont Co.?

Yes, S J Plont Co. offers warranties.

What services does S J Plont Co. offer?

S J Plont Co. offers the following services: Anything you can think of. Give us a call! If we can't do it, we know quality tradesman to handle all of your remodeling or new construction needs

Are there any services S J Plont Co. does not offer?