RUSSELL KEAR CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2007

licensed general contractor (residential and small commercial)...

Deep Roots Home Improvement

We specialize in Decks, Bathroom Remodeling, Siding and Gutters, Windows Replacement, Door Replacements and Flooring. Deep Roots has been in the home improvement industry with a combined experience of over 25+ years. We are passionate about our cause and are proud to serve East Tennessee as a family owned and operated business. Our mission is to provide quality products and installations, while earning trust with our clients. Customer service and communication is our top priority and we promise to deliver a positive experience throughout your home improvement projects.

Smoky Mountain Deck Builders LLC

Smoky Mountain Deck Builders specializes in custom Decks, Screen Rooms, Arbors, Docks, Under Deck dry ceilings, and Gazebos. Unlike a majority of companies offering deck services, we focus our business around our outdoor structures only, allowing us to perfect our trade with consistency, speed and efficiency. How can you be the greatest at what you do when you attempt several trades? We build beautiful outdoor structures 50 weeks a year, 5 days a week. Why only 5 days a week? How can you be passionate about your work without a personal life, without time for family? We do not expect you to believe in us, we expect you to believe real people in your community. Check out our reviews! Smoky Mountain Deck Builders

Offers by Smoky Mountain Deck Builders LLC on Angi
Bruce Greer Custom Decks and Landscapes

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Whether it be a new deck, a stunning big timber pergola or even a roofed pavilion, we can make your dream a reality. Feel free to call me or click to schedule a no-obligation appointment today. Thanks! Bruce Greer- owner 865-773-2518

05/19/2020

Kristi M.

He built an awesome home that we love. He is very detail- oriented and has great suggestions and ideas.

Description of Work
Russell was the contractor to build our home.

Category home builders

09/29/2014

Richard H.

Very well. They did the whole job in one day. !@ Hours.

Description of Work
Replaced roof shingles

07/15/2014

Aishwarya A.

He was fine but he brought other people that we didn't love. They didn't have his work ethic. He was very responsive and understanding.

01/07/2013

Ginny H.

The remodeling went well.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof from the hail storm in the spring 2011. In the fall had a second story commode leak down to the main floor and into the basement resulting in water damage to the hardwood &tile floors, plaster & sheetrock walls in the hallways and bathes on the 2nd & main floor. Some of the hardwood had to be replaced, all had to be refinished. Most everything in both baths had to be replaced. Plaster & Sheetrock also had to be replaced. Russell Kear did an excellent job matching up the right subs and doing or overseeing the work. Always courteous, on time and paid attention to detail.

Category remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

01/07/2013

Oda E B.

They were very polite when they came, but their report was delayed.

Description of Work
RUSSELL KEAR CONSTRUCTION gave us an estimate.

11/12/2012

lea V.

I am very pleased with all that was done. It looks beautiful!

Description of Work
Russell did a beautiful job on remodeling my kitchen and bathroom. Everything he does is as high end as you want, and the craftsmanship is excellent.

Category home remodeling

05/31/2012

Terry D.

Very pleased with everything they did. Our 30-year new roof and new gutters look amazing and this company charged us about the same as other estimates for a 25-year roof without new gutters.

Description of Work
Russell Kear is an excellent contractor. He had dumpster and materials delivered on a Monday to start our new roof. Crew was here very early the next two mornings and stayed until dark to finish project. New gutters were put on as well within one day. He has very good people working for him who are punctual, respectful, and cleaned up after themselves.

Category remodeling,roofing,home builders

05/22/2012

Patrick R.

Smoothly. We couldn't be more pleased. From signing the contract to final finishing touches, Russell Kear was always on top of things. Most often when we noticed a problem and mentioned it to him he had already seen it and was taking care of it. Russel was an excellent advocate for us during this process; his standards for the work are high and his crew is well chosen and reliable. With Russell in charge of the details, building our new house was an exciting, pleasurable experience.

Description of Work
General Contractor for our Personal Residence: Responsible for all scheduling and oversight of construction from start to finish.

Category home builders

02/08/2012

Toll C.

e I don't have a fax at home. I have never heard from them since then, nor do I want to.

Description of Work
After KEAR completed roofing my aunt's house(with no problems), I spoke with a representative. He told me they would do job for my insurance estimate. He stated they would also like to consider repairing other storm damage(siding, windows, screen porch roof, etc). Requested I fax them a copy of my insurance estimate. This fax cost me $21 dollars since I don't have a fax at home. I have not heard from them since, nor do I want to.

Category roofing,home builders

05/16/2011

Heather W.

The guy who came out was very nice. He seemed very knowledgeable. I was very much impressed with him. He was on time. I thought he was very professional and he knew what he was doing. We would use him again in the future too.

Description of Work
We got an estimate from Russell Kear Construction for some roof work about 3 weeks ago.

Custom home builder; remodeling and renovations; additions