R E SPARKS CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2006

7671 S Northshore Dr Ste 1

Knoxville, TN 37919

We are a licensed and insured general contracting company and work with trusted sub-contractors. We specialize in residential projects as well as light commercial projects. We do new construction along with interior and exterior renovations. We have design capabilities for project visualization before work begins....

06/06/2016

Genay G.

Installed a tile, walk in shower in the main bath with reinforcements for future if handicap accessibility is necessary. it turned out perfectly. Painted interiors and wainscoting was added. Upstairs renovation to room that had previously been divided. Door frame moved for better access. Lighting was installed and additional electric. Stone retention wall rebuilt and repaired. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the work Frank and the guys performed at the house. They are professional and were courteous with my multitude of questions. There were small things added along the way and they graciously performed all the things that I asked. I will continue to use them as needed. I would recommend them to anyone needing contractor services. Small issue with interior painter. There are places that the painter was sloppy. When walk through was conducted, they agreed to remedy.

Description of Work
Rob and his team did a number of general contracting things in the house I have newly purchased. The home is 100 years old and needed some projects completed to make it perfect for my family.

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, electrician, remodeling, pavers, gravel, interior painters

09/21/2015

Jan B.

Description of Work
I needed a lot of work done on my house in preparation for selling it - painting, new countertops, ordering, wall repair, New appliances To name a few. Their estimate came in at a very good price. There were a few delays but all were explained to me ahead of time as well as a reason for the delay. Mike Culver was the project manager and could not have been easier to work with. We definitely use them again!

Category handyman service

08/10/2015

Ryan S.

Rob and his crew helped renovate our house for us. They did a great job. I would hire them again without hesitation Positives: - Rob came up with an idea for our kitchen that worked perfectly. We had discussed opening this space up with multiple people without any satisfactory plan until Rob looked at it. - They provided 3d drawings of proposed renovations which were very helpful. - They were consistent with the price. The budget was met. - After the work started Rob was always available to come by the property and discuss progress, other plans etc. - They made sure every detail was complete before accepting the final payment. Negatives: - This was a 6 week project and went over a little. In the end, I'm happy with the work and I'd much rather it take a little extra time for the product to be perfect than to be right on time.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, create laundry room, install hvac, etc

Category home builders

12/02/2013

Yilu L.

It went very well. We are very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Sparks put on an addition, an extra bedroom/bath.

Category remodeling, home builders

05/09/2013

Patti W.

See story above. It went very well! They even rid of wasp nests that we had for me. (I'm allergic).

Description of Work
We were one of the many affected by the April hail storm. Being a REALTOR and having used R.E. Sparks on clients homes before, I knew that I wanted them to do the repair work on my home so I waited until they were available to do the work (why we waited until 10/2012) I want to point out that I have a 4000 sq. ft. home. They sent out a crew to inspect our roof right away (after the storm) to make sure that we didn't have any leaks. (We didn't). When they came out to do our home, they had our roof done in just over one day! That included our shed. We had siding replaced on two sides of the home, the whole house power washed, recaulked and painted, the chimney had to be all redone, we had them pull off all the shutters and repaint those, too. All this was done in less than a week! The crew was courteous, clean, arrived early and stayed late. We were very impressed!

Category roofing, home builders, house painters

09/05/2006

They did a very good job on my house. I could tell they really were dedicated and they were also very hard workers. They showed up everyday as scheduled. They were very conscious of how and what they did. They left a very good impression with me.

Description of Work
They built my 2300 square foot home.

Category home builders

Smoky Mountain Deck Builders LLC

Smoky Mountain Deck Builders specializes in custom Decks, Screen Rooms, Arbors, Docks, Under Deck dry ceilings, and Gazebos. Unlike a majority of companies offering deck services, we focus our business around our outdoor structures only, allowing us to perfect our trade with consistency, speed and efficiency. How can you be the greatest at what you do when you attempt several trades? We build beautiful outdoor structures 50 weeks a year, 5 days a week. Why only 5 days a week? How can you be passionate about your work without a personal life, without time for family? We do not expect you to believe in us, we expect you to believe real people in your community. Check out our reviews! Smoky Mountain Deck Builders

Offers by Smoky Mountain Deck Builders LLC on Angi
    The Plumbing Authority, Inc.

Make Stressful Plumbing Problems Disappear!! Plumbing problems are frustrating and stressful! The Plumbing Authority provides dependable plumbing solutions. We send licensed plumbers to your home so you can relax knowing your problem is solved. At The Plumbing Authority we know that you want to be able to relax and not deal with plumbing problems. Undependable plumbing causes you stress and frustration. You deserve to enjoy your home without worrying about your plumbing. We don’t just care about plumbing. We care about you and your home. We’ve helped thousands of homeowners solve their plumbing problems for over 25 years. Don’t let unexpected plumbing issues ruin your day. Instead find relief when you call or schedule online and let us help you get comfort back in your home

Offers by The Plumbing Authority, Inc. on Angi
    Mr. Electric Of Tri Cities

Mr. Electric is a locally owned franchise serving the East Tennessee cities of Tri-Cities, Knoxville, Morristown and Sevierville, as well as communities in between. As full-service electricians, we can handle all your electrical needs from complete panel changes and home re-wiring to electrical systems for outdoor living spaces and boat docks. Need fixtures installed? We’ve got it. Installing a hot tub or pool? We can help. Call us to set up an appointment for a service technician to evaluate your situation and give you a quote. *We offer 10% for all military* *Fees for quote waived with contracted work. After-hours emergency service is available. At Mr. Electric we have the power to make things better!

Check, PayPal

Residential, Commercial, Renovation, Interior & Exterior Painting, Roofing, Siding, Stucco, Real estate related services etc..