Plan-It Green Landscapes

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2012

Plan-It Green Landscapes is a full-service landscaping and hardscaping company serving Knoxville, TN and all surrounding areas....

A Service Provider's profile image

+9 more images

hardscaping (43)lawn & landscaping (25)stone & gravel (20)Patios (9)lawn care (6)concrete repair (6)landscape lighting (3)irrigation system (3)

09/08/2022

Matthew C.

Plan-It Green did an awesome job on our yard. Each day they arrived on time when they said they would and worked hard all day. The end result has been so great for our family. I’ve recommended Plan-It Green to others in our neighborhood and they have started some other projects here, also. Don’t hesitate to reach out to them for your yard renovation!

Description of Work
70ft retaining wall, regrade lot, irrigation system

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, lakefront landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/01/2022

Review for Plan-It Green Landscapes - 1639 Dunraven Dr., Knoxville, TN - 39872168

04/11/2022

Robert W.

Crew was on time. Work was accurate, professionally executed to the stated requirements. Kept tools and equipment out of the way to be minimally interruptive. Always cleaned up at end of workday.

Description of Work
Retaining wall and installation of 4x4 Cor-Ten raised planting boxes

Category concrete repair, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

Review for Plan-It Green Landscapes - 1639 Dunraven Dr., Knoxville, TN - 39693500

03/15/2022

William H.

Wonderful results! Could not be more satisfied! Very professional

Description of Work
Build fire pit patio

Category concrete repair, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/01/2022

Review for Plan-It Green Landscapes - 1639 Dunraven Dr., Knoxville, TN - 39660550

06/05/2021

Charles R.

Jordan and his team did a great job. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
Flagstone path around the house

Category concrete repair, landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

03/26/2021

Chuck O.

Plan-It Green did a great job on the fire pit project. They completed the work on time and within budget. The quality of the work was great. Jordan and his team arrived early and got to work. This project included a winding paver sidewalk and retaining wall, a round gas fire pit with a seat wall, landscape lighting, and landscape vegetation. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants quality work.

Description of Work
I needed a gas fire pit and paver sidewalk built

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

Review for Plan-It Green Landscapes - 1639 Dunraven Dr., Knoxville, TN - 39267260

02/08/2021

Jeff P.

Jordan and his guys did an excellent job on our stone patio plus steps going around and up the side of the house. Would highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Stone patio and steps going up around the house.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

10/04/2020

LJ E.

Jordan and his team designed and installed a great landscaped backyard for our house in Farragut. The workmanship was exceptional and the communication was great. His work was a great value for us.

Description of Work
Backyard landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

10/01/2020

Shawn L.

Jordan and team did an excellent job on our unfinished backyard. They were friendly and professional. Jordan walked us through the process before and during the work. We have had nothing but compliments on the finished project, and we will be calling for our next project this Spring.

Description of Work
Patio, Stone Steps, Landscaping

Category pavers, gravel, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Review for Plan-It Green Landscapes - 1639 Dunraven Dr., Knoxville, TN - 38915492

05/22/2020

Gabriel C.

Jordan and his small crew did a wonderful job for us! It was exactly what I wanted and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Small walkway and patio

Category pavers, gravel, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

Review for Plan-It Green Landscapes - 1639 Dunraven Dr., Knoxville, TN - 38586738

04/27/2020

Stacy E.

Jordan did a great job. Very professional and affordable. He even kindly did a couple of items at no extra charge to help my dad be able to get around more safely.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of existing plants. Stone edging and re mulching

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Review for Plan-It Green Landscapes - 1639 Dunraven Dr., Knoxville, TN - 38523808

04/21/2020

David C.

Jordan and team built us a great patio and we are very pleased with the result and the timeline. He got us done quickly and on budget. Great job!

Description of Work
12ft by 12ft Patio

Category pavers, gravel, patios

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

04/03/2020

Susan F.

Patio is lovely. Design created a wonderful place in backyard to have a cup of coffee or enjoy the afternoon and evening. Easy to maintain.

Description of Work
Patio and landscaping

Work Completed On 10/20/2019

03/31/2019

Judith A.

The project went very, very well. Jordan and his crew were easy to work with and flexible (as I changed my mind a few times), knowledgeable and hard working. Their varied landscaping background simplified my complex project. The completed job was just what I wanted. We are very pleased overall and have already recommended them to friends and co-workers. I expect to have more work for them in the Fall.

Description of Work
grading, stone walkway and stone steps and placement of boulders

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

08/01/2018

Cathy P.

When I called Jordan answered immediately and came out to look at a difficult project the same day. He said he had an available slot in about two weeks and would send an estimate. After less than a week I received and accepted the proposal. Overall, the project took about a month to complete, but the delays were unavoidable, and Jordan's communication with me was outstanding. The work was excellent and they were also very good about cleaning up the site.

Description of Work
Retaining walls

Work Completed On 07/28/2018

04/22/2018

Mary E.

My "driveway" used to be some gravel thrown down, but that was getting old (and muddy). I wanted a real driveway, but it had to be permeable because it sloped down to my garage. Jordan and I came up with a design that looks good and really works. He and his crew got the job fast, especially given some bad weather they had to contend with, and the result is great. They also were patient with me as we worked out the best dimensions for the driveway.

Description of Work
I had a new driveway installed.

Category pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

01/23/2018

Tracey G.

The crew came out to survey the property and made plans accordingly in regard to slope, etc... They started the project on time and worked diligently until completed aside from short periods of rain. All the workers are respectful and professional and even came back after a week to check on satisfaction and any problems (there weren’t any) with anything.

Description of Work
Hard scape in the back yard e.g. wanted a large stone patio with sitting walls and a short path from the steps of deck. The stones were individually shaped by hand and placed like a large jigsaw puzzle. There was also care taken to install planting’s best suited for the location around the area.

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

10/12/2017

Robert H.

Jordan did a design for us when we really weren’t sure what we wanted to do. He built a drywall around our flower bed, provided grading and drainage for the area with the shed, provided stone paths and installed rock steps on a slope to the back yard. Work done in a timely manner, as promised. Jordan worked with us throughout the job to ensure that it turned out as we wanted it. Jordan and his crew were professional, responsive and great to work with.

Description of Work
We hired Plan-It Green Landscapes to replace landscape timbers on a tiered flower bed, grade an area around a new shed, make a stone path around the shed, build rock steps to our back yard and finish off with a layer of mulch.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/28/2017

05/19/2017

Felicia G.

Jordan did an excellent job. He was careful to understand the exact location on the 1/2 mile long road where the work was needed and understood the depth and the width that was requested. He came by during the work to oversee things and checked with us to confirm that everything was going as planned. The ditch was very consistent and the rip rap was carefully and evenly placed. I didn't realize rip rap could look this good!!! We are very pleased. The effect was achieved in that water could be seen coming out the end of the ditch into the creek.

Description of Work
We needed a ditch to be re-dug that was about 1/8 of a mile long and filled with rip rap to form a swell on one side of a driveway for drainage and have a little crusher run spread. 3-4 flat larger pieces of rock were added to embankment where water tended to flow perpendicular to the road

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

Review for Plan-It Green Landscapes - 1639 Dunraven Dr., Knoxville, TN - 35074691

04/16/2017

Blaine S.

I will write another review after the project is completed.

Description of Work
We have met and discussed my retaining wall project. Jordan was very professional and knowledgeable. It is a tough project and have selected them to do the project and we are planning to do so in the fall. I HIGHLY recommend this company. Blaine Stewart

Work Completed On 04/16/2017

04/04/2017

Ashley T.

We are very pleased with the final product. Jordan was very thorough and made sure we did everything right for the long term and did not cut any corners. It took several days longer than we anticipated but it was necessary to get it done right.

Description of Work
We had an old water feature that was in need of repair. They dismantled the old structure and installed a new waterfall/pond feature on our back deck.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

01/18/2017

Ann M.

It was very professionally done. I love the design of my raised- rock garden. The cost was very reasonable for the work done. I am happy with the work would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Landscape design and installation for backyard including a stone raised veggies, herb garden.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/18/2017

01/18/2017

Ann M.

I love my new backyard. I have a raised rock garden that is beautiful along with new plants and a new tree in adjacent corners of the yard. In fact, I smile each time I look outside. Jordan's crew was very professional. They worked during the coldest days and always called if they were delayed. Jordan has an artist eye for design and a professional attitude toward his work. I highly recommend him for large and small projects!

Description of Work
I needed a transformation of an ugly, sad looking backyard. I read about Jordon Card's work from his reviews on Angie's List. I was impressed with the description of his work. I was concerned that he might not consider working with my postage size backyard plus the entrance to the yard is not easy. He came at the appointed time, asked what I wanted, and gave me a description of how I could get what I wanted. He follow-up with a detailed list of the work and the cost of labor and plants. His cost were fair and reasonable.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 01/10/2017

Review for Plan-It Green Landscapes - 1639 Dunraven Dr., Knoxville, TN - 34310687

12/13/2016

Walter P.

Jordan and his crew did a fantastic job. Seven weeks later, the sod looks amazing and the retaining walls are beautiful. They did a particularly impressive job cutting out the sidewalk - you'd swear it was designed originally to look they way it does now. The parking area, despite being on a hill, is well packed down and staying put.

Description of Work
We had a large gravel parking area, planting beds and aging retaining walls removed and replaced with sod and new rock retaining walls. A portion of an interconnecting sidewalk also had to be cut out, and a remaining parking area was regraveled.

Category lawn service, pavers, gravel, hardscaping