Maid to Conquer, LLC

Founded 2001

We have been providing outstanding customer service for over 15 years! Our staff takes pride in providing you a great cleaning experience! If you are looking for a move in or move out cleaning due to buying or selling a home we are the company for you. When you live a busy life, it is hard to find the time to organize and tidy your home or vacation rental. You can rely on us to take care of your property so that you can focus on the things that are important to you. We Care About the Details!! Our company pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. ​Our goal is to make sure that we leave your home with sparkling kitchen, bathrooms, and floors, organized and tidy living spaces, and refreshing aromas of cleanliness. Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed Your satisfaction is our priority and we strive to provide a service we are proud of. We are always prepared for any cleaning requirements and will complete your requested tasks in a timely manner with detail and precision, and at a price you'll love. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+5 more images

house cleaning (33)blind cleaning (8)carpet cleaning (3)

Tammy D.

They did an awesome job. Friendly, knowledgeable employees. They surpassed my expectations and I can't wait to use them again.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning and Organization

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Gary S.

Very friendly service and they did an excellent job with all the cleaning needs. They even cleaned areas that I didn't even think of asking them to do. I highly recommend Maid to Conquer.

Description of Work
maintenance cleaning

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

S W.

Fantastic. We could not have been more pleased with the details, service and overall deep clean the home was. The home stays clean and tidy, but we needed help in the details like blinds, fans and baseboards etc.. The expert cleaners came in and made the home sparkle. Very impressed with the communication of the team. Thank you.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning and maintenance

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

12/15/2020

John P.

We called and requested 3 quotes and went with Maid to conquer it has been a good call if we're needing something extra done they always take care of it.

Description of Work
general house cleaning

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

12/09/2020

Robert H.

It went extremely well and the women worked hard.

Description of Work
Home thoroughly cleaned on very short notice

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

11/16/2020

Anika J.

I wanted to love them because Inga seemed like a genuine person but the cleaning was awful!! We hired them because both my hubs and I work full time and we have 3 dogs and we don't want to spend our free time cleaning. Inga came out to our home and gave us a quote on a deep clean and scheduled cleaning. She knew what she was in for! She was well aware of the cleaning ahead and she said no problem. So her crew (only 2 girls for a 1640 sq foot house) came out for a deep clean. I sent pictures to Inga to show her the inadequate job. The windows weren't done, ledges weren't cleaned, our couch bottom had little tears and there were still crumbs. And, they didn't even clean 2 rooms that were included in the quote. When all this was brought to the attention of Inga, she said during the next cleaning they will address those missed things but she didn't budge on the price and it was like $550! Not the cheapest but I liked Inga. I paid it and the 2nd crew came out and they still didn't do a thorough job AND... I caught one of them on our front door camera ******** about our dirty house on the phone! She said how horrible our house is (which it is dusty and dog hairy, but that's what I hired them to clean at an extraordinary rate!) and she said how gross and terrible our house is. I HAVE IT ALL ON VIDEO! I sent the video to Inga absolutely appalled and I got text messages from her defending her staff saying our house is dirty. WE KNOW! That's why we hired a cleaning service to keep the dust and dander under control. What we didn't hire is a whining, inconsiderate, hateful crew. We told Inga her services are no longer needed.

Description of Work
Deep Clean and Schedule House Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback from our customers whether good or bad. Although we work hard every day to deliver a high quality of service to each and every client, it is apparent that we did not meet our goal. We apologize for not meeting your expectations and as we have previously discussed, welcome another chance to make things right.

Reatha T.

They were great! Very thorough and competent. I was very impressed and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
housekeeping

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Cherie W.

The crews are always professional and very thorough. I have them do annual spring deep cleaning and then clean every two weeks for the rest of the year. It’s so great to come home to a sparkling clean home. There has never been a trust issue with this company. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
housekeeping

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Lori D.

My house is amazingly clean. The team is hardworking and personable. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
deep cleaning

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

10/03/2020

Angela W.

Talked with owner. Seemed like a pro. Worked on details. She said she would send a team on Saturday at 11 for flip by 4:00 when new renters were coming. No one showed. By 12 noon I had texted and called 3 times. At 12:15 owner said she should be there. Cameras on property showed no one there. I was at a family outing and had to get an Uber to property to clean it myself. 1 person showed up, not a team after 2:00. She said she was lost. Said she left her home at 10:00. Told her to leave. Had to draw a map for her to leave the property. No phone. Absolutely disappointed! Unprofessional, unreliable

Description of Work
Maid service for VRBO

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

Mrs. [Member Name Removed] again my company has apologized several times. I continued to give the directions to my workers. No phone service in the area gave my ladies a very hard time trying to find this place. We do a lot of vrbo and have always kept people very satisfied with the work provided. This is one reason why 98 percent of my bids I do like to do in person, that way if I have trouble finding a home I know to pass the information on to my ladies. I am sorry and hate that your Saturday was a disappointment but for future reference this experience has definitely made me see the good in doing a face to face bid with the client. I do wish you the best in your cleaning and would have given you a free clean if there were arrangements and communication. Thank you Inga Shepherd Owner

09/28/2020

Amie S.

"They are excellent, I love them! Thorough, friendly! "

Description of Work
"They did a deep cleaning on Monday and they will be back for weekly cleans. They were excellent! It makes me so happy!"

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

08/31/2020

Kenny B.

Company called and requested a time to come out and view the property. She wanted to give me an estimate which was more than welcomed. We scheduled a time for Friday at 330pm. Friday came and went with a no show and no call. I've sent a message to her with no response. I've given her a couple of days to respond.... that hasn't happened. I wouldn't hire based off the no call no show. You can make your own decision.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning on the house was needed

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

02/06/2020

David C.

They have been cleaning my house for about a year now I’m very picky and I want things done a certain way, they are always excellent do a wonderful job I never have any issues such a great company they’re very thorough and clean very well I’m very happy with them.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

Jackie J.

Maid to Conquer has exceeded my expectations. From professional and courteous costumer service to excellent cleaning to fair prices, you can’t go wrong with this company. I am always pleased when I come home and in the very rare case if something wasn’t perfect, the team stands behind their work and will come back to make sure you are delighted with the service. The great things is, this never happens and I am always happy with the work they do. The ladies are very sweet and thorough in their work. They are also reliable, easy to work with and provide a great value. I would highly recommend Maid to Conquer.

Description of Work
housekeeping

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

Katie C.

They are wonderful! My house is always spotless after each clean. They’re very accommodating to schedule changes. I’ve used a lot of companies and they’re the best so far!

Description of Work
housekeeping

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

Joyce B.

I have used this company for three years and would highly recommend it. The service is excellent and the employees are very pleasant and helpful.

Description of Work
housekeeping

Janice O.

My carpet was cleaned in addition to housecleaning. Everything is so much fresher and cleaner now. Have used their services for a couple years. It’s so nice to come home to a clean, fresh house.

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Rose B.

Excellent !!😊 they did thorough work.. Very pleased with the work. Very friendly.. Thank you very much. See you soon!

Description of Work
housekeeping

mrs M.

Maid to Conquer cleans my home weekly for about a year now. I am truly, somewhat psychotically OCD and my team meets my expectations every time. I want “white glove” clean every week with the expectation that I won’t find dust anywhere. No matter what your expectation of clean is, they will try their very best to make it happen. You have to keep communication open and know that they truly want to please you but they are not clairvoyant. At this point I would truly think about giving up eating out before I would ever go without my cleaning team. They make my house perfect so I can enjoy the time with my family more.

Description of Work
housekeeping

01/07/2020

Nat R.

Fantastic, exceeded expectations regarding thoroughness.

Description of Work
deep clean of kitchen and living areas

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

12/21/2019

John S.

The cleaning was pretty good until the crew changed.My wife found approximately $70,000 worth of jewelry missing.We had no proof that the cleaning crew took it,but it was the only logical assumption.When we informed the owner that we had filed a claim with our insurance company,she went off the deep end and became extremely defensive.They were never directly accused of the theft only apprised of the circumstances.We had no problems with the young lady running the crew,but only wanted to let the owners know that the new people might need to vetted much better.After trying to explain to the ownership two more times that we were not accusing them of theft ,only trying to make them aware of the situation,we were told they would no longer clean for us.Based on these occurrences,I would not hire them.

Description of Work
House cleaned biweekly.

Work Completed On 12/21/2019

11/22/2019

Gary H.

Took a little longer, but well worth it. Would recommend company.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of private home

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning