KNOLOGY INC

Internet Service
Voice Mail
Phone Wiring

Hero Services

From small projects like rewiring to installing electrical outlets or lighting in your home. Hero Services is fully equipped to handle any job. Our office team makes scheduling easy. With our courtesy calls you will always know when and who to expect in your home. Our professionally trained and trusted electrical technicians will come out to diagnose and fix your electrical problem safely the first time. All our electrical work, comes with up-front straight-forward pricing and options for you to choose from before any work begins at your home or business.

Offers by Hero Services on Angi
GREGG'S ELECTRICAL SVC LLC

Gregg's Electrical Service LLC has been in business for over 20+ years! We are a small family owned business based in the Karns area. We would love to help you with your needs.

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

01/21/2013

iIt was determined the reason my internet and streaming services were unavailable was the company upgraded their system. My very new wireless Cisco Linksys 4200 would no longer be able to connect the signal and was replaced with their bigger, better, more expensive cable wireless. After the shock of this wore off, I could no longer use my wireless printer. I purchased a new one, a Canon wireless P...

Description of Work
My personal wireless device was uninstalled and replaced with a Knology wireless. There were no instructions included in case of a problem or question.

11/01/2011

Very nice, and refused a tip after finished.

Description of Work
Navigated large ladder through woods and difficult terrain. Connected cables, drilled hole through wall, etc.

09/28/2011

When I moved to my house it was determined that I couldn't get satellite TV anymore due to trees, so i had to switch to cable and cable options were limited to Knology or a bigger competitor. Having had a bad experience with the competitor--which I had vowed to never use again--I decided to try Knology for both my internet and TV despite their being a bit more expensive. Hookup was great and the s...

Description of Work
High Speed Internet Service Digital Basic Cable with DVR Installation

Category internet service,cable tv service

06/01/2011

Unfortunately, you get what you pay for. Less channels, cable and internet equipment didn't always function well, and the phone service was sketchy at best. Several of our "upper" channels (greater than 100) don't work all the time. when the service tech came out -- he said it was because of our cable line in the house and that there was nothing they could do about it. I thought it was odd that th...

Description of Work
We switched from C-cast to Knology to save money.

Category internet service,cable tv service,landline phone service

02/16/2011

Well. It didn't fix the problem. The problem is slow service at predictable times such as mid morning and early evening. During times that their clients need their service it is either slow or completely unavailable. They have a bandwidth problem that they just can't seem to overcome. I'm being forced to switch to Copmcast because I'm not getting service when I need it the most.

Description of Work
Repaired or rerouted cables at my home.

Category internet service

RESIDENTIAL & BUSINESS BROADBAND COMMUNICATIONS. PHONE, INTERNET, CABLE, DVR, HDTV. VOICE, DATA, IP BASED DATA & VOICE FOR BUSINESSES.