JD Jones Lawn and Property Maintenance

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2012

8620 Dalemere Dr.

Knoxville, TN 37923

JD Jones Lawn and Property Maintenance proudly offers a plethora of lawn and property maintenance services to Knoxville, Lenoir City, Oak Ridge and Maryville areas of East Tennessee. Got a landscaping job? JD Jones and Property Maintenance can tackle larger landscaping jobs as well. We have been in business for 15+ years and truly have a passion for keeping Knoxville’s lawns and properties looking as beautiful as East Tennessee itself. JD Jones Lawn and Property Maintenance have gained a reputation of consistent reliability and an obsessive attention to detail of your lawn and property....

02/07/2017

Carol M.

05/06/2015

Mary M.

They come like twice a month. They are reliable, consistent, professional and they make sure my gate is locked when they leave. I've used them before at another home I have and they did a good job. I have a contract with them now.

Description of Work
They do weeding and aeration.

Category lawn service

Hi [member name removed], great to hear from you and thank you so much for your feedback. The crew and I enjoy taking care of your property and keeping the lawn looking nice for you. See you later this week! John "JD"

01/05/2014

Webb E.

Arrived on the scheduled day. Leaves were cleared from the lawn and all the planting areas,then hauled away.

Description of Work
An excellent job removing a LOT of leaves

Category leaf removal

04/01/2013

CHRIS W.

Excellent

Description of Work
I have used John for all my lawn needs for 7 years. He does outstanding work and I never hesitate to refer him to others. He has done mowing as well as treatments and some light landscaping for me over the years and I have never been disappointed. Chris Webb

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

Thanks for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business and your willingness to refer us to your friends and family!

03/27/2013

Mitch W.

John and his crew were FAST and did exactly what I asked when I asked. I've got a huge yard with a ton of trees and his guys had my yard clean in one afternoon. The rose bushes and other landscaping work that he and his crew have completed look great. No question....JD Jones Lawn & Property Maintenance do what they say at an affordable price and do it quickly.

Description of Work
1.) Clean up and disposal of leaves. 2.) Clean up of flower beds and application of new mulch. 3.) Planting of lariope and rose bushes.

Category lawn service

Thank you! We certainly try to work as efficiently as possible. We appreciate your business!

03/27/2013

Debashree G.

Great service and did a perfect job.

Description of Work
This company had been taking care of my lawn service for the last two years and they have offered excellent service . I have recommended them to lot of my friends. They are honest and provide great service. I would highly recommend them.

Category lawn service

Thanks so much for the feedback! We hope you are doing well, and as always, don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything!

03/21/2013

E W K.

Very Poorly, This guy is only a talker not a doer.

Description of Work
He is the worst of the worst. John Jones was hired to do an annual freshening of the landscape, cleaning flower beds, killing weeds and fertilizing the beds, lawn preparation of beds, for mulch, and then was to spread mulch and maintain the yard throughout the year. Mowing, lawn treatments etc. Only able to spend a brief few hours a day on the job. He said he would start at 9:30 am only to show up at 1:30. The next day he said he would be here after giving the ground a little time to warm up. When I called him at 4:10 pm to ask what was going on he said he was headed my way. Not understanding how you can begin your day's work after 4:00 pm. We severed this relationship. The quality of the work done was very suspect and the application of fertilizer and pre-emergent herbicide was intended only to make profit for JD Jones, not to kill weeds or fertilize the yard. Numerous repetitive extremely high price applications is what JD Jones recommended. Verify pricing and chemical applications, this is not right!!!

Category lawn service

Good evening [member name removed], This is John here. We are sorry to learn about your negative experience, and we appreciate your willingness to allow us to engage your concerns on our Angie’s List profile. It’s our goal to make sure that you, and all of our long term customers, are completely satisfied with our services and experience. We believe this is reflected in our high retention rate. Again, we are open to suggestions as to how we can reconcile your issue in order to insure your satisfaction. We look forward to speaking with you over the phone, or in person if you’d prefer to learn how we can amend your issue. Thanks again for your feedback, John

11/23/2012

Thomas K.

We have a very large yard with a lot of mature, very large trees (mostly oak, maple and hickory). We have never had a complete leaf removal in 10 years here; the number of trees in the back along with the woodland feel to our yard has discouraged us from this besides cleaning up a few strategic places. However this year we have had some new landscaping done and a few trees removed so we decided to be more thorough this year. Therefore, we called JD Jones on a Sunday and he made an appointment for first thing Monday morning. He was on time and gave us a reasonable estimate for complete leaf removal, including our 3-story roof and back yard. He assessed our yard and we mutually agreed that the best place to place the leaves was in the back behind a fence (we have a large gully behind house at the very back of the property). We hired him and he came later that day with his crew and was done early the next day with a very thorough job. He cleaned off our roof including a three-story area and removed leaves from a large pine-straw mulched area very nicely. He communicated with us several times via text and phone calls and was very professional with a complete description of the service to be done along with a complete list of services and business cards. We are very pleased and will hire him again.

Description of Work
Leaf removal in yard

Category lawn service, leaf removal

Thank you so much! We appreciated your business. Keep us in mind whenever you need anything!

10/13/2012

Emily P.

I saw a sign advertising aeration and overseeding. I called, and they came the next day to give me an estimate. They were prepared to do it then, and since the price was right, I went ahead. They were very thorough, and I'm pleased with the results. I talked with both of the owners, John and Jenny, and both were very professional which is not often the case with some fly-by-night lawn services. I got a written invoice along with detailed instructions about care for the next several weeks. They offer many other services, and they gave me a very competitive estimate on mulching. I plan to use them next time I need any exterior work.

Description of Work
Core aeration and overseeding

Category lawn service

Hey! Thanks so much! We're glad you are so pleased with our services. We strive to be thorough and to pay attention to certain details, because in this business, it seems to be the details that set us apart. Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Extra Quality Service

Veteran Owned and veteran operated business specializing in duct cleaning and pressure washing. We strive to provide affordable and quality work for all of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Landscape Services By Sean Harris

Small, American owned landscape service company. Providing service in Knoxville, Tennessee and the surrounding counties. Licensed and insured. Down payment of half is due at beginning of any installations. Balance then due upon satisfaction of completion of job. Maintenance and some services are billed at an hourly rate, unless previously agreed upon. Please allow 4-6 weeks for scheduling. Military and Senior discounts upon request.

Robinson Ready

I do general handyman services, packing and unpacking and some assembly

Check, PayPal

JD Jones Lawn and Property Maintenance provides lawn maintenance services including; mowing, mulch bed maintenance, hedge/tree trimming, mulch installation, leaf/brush removal, new plant installation, weed control, aeration and over seeding