J's On The Lawn

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2013

915 Sapphire Road

Knoxville, TN 37919

U.S. Army Veteran 10% Senior & Veteran Discount Available Licensed & Insured up to $2,000,000 Free Estimates...

10/25/2013

Yvon M.

He did an excellent job with all that he did this time also. He is punctual, polite, and very knowledgeable about everything he does. He always puts his heart into his work so it is done well.

Description of Work
Jeremy came back out to do finish the work from the previous Friday. The weeds he sprayed did not die so I bought some other weed killer at the Farmers co-op so he could try that. He took down my flat screen TV from it's mounting so it could be repaired. He fixed a hole in the sheetrock on the wall behind my refrigerator. He sealed areas of the home that needed to be sealed outside so no insects could come in through the winter, he also took out a large growth of Kudzu that was near my house, then sprayed what he could not remove.

Category drywall, handyman service, lawn service

10/12/2013

Yvon M.

He did an EXCELLANT job!!! He mowed my uphill 17% grade lawn beautifully and edged well. He got down and pulled weeds from the roots and didn't leave a one. He was on time every time he has been here and is a very very nice person. Yvon M

Description of Work
Jeremy did my lawns (not an easy task) and cleaned up the many overgrown weeds all over the property.

Category lawn service

06/10/2013

Jennifer S.

He took the job because we do lawn maintenance. For our company before you take the job we have to see if you can take the job right away. A lot of times we have emergency jobs and he took the job which was the an emergency job that day, it rained and he stopped by in the rain and he showed up which was awesome. And then he didn't actually charge us like we thought he was going to because on that day he charged us what everyone else would. He was there on time, his equipment was great so he did everything pretty fast and then he checked in at my brothers' as well to see if we needed him in the future and if we were satisfied with everything. And I thought he ran his business really well but I think he is going to work for us again today and he will continue to work for us. He is really hard working and a little bit newer from what I gather, he definitely wants a lawn care work, very professional and I was was very impressed that he had all the equipment. Although he seems to be a little bit newer, he is a nice person he really wanted to help us and I think he was really tough to do it in the rain as well.

Description of Work
I used them for lawn care services.

Category lawn service

Veteran Home Renovations

937 construction

M & M Painting ETC

We offer a Guaranteed variety of excellent services.......We are professionals who perform the quality of work that we would want on our homes. Please call, email, or text us for specifics. Please allow us to consult with you on your specific needs. Thank You for your time, Richard

Check, Financing Available

Lawn Care Maintenance, Landscaping, Handymen Services, Boat Detailing, Property Maintenance

If I can't help you out I will help you find someone who can.