J's On The Lawn

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2013

U.S. Army Veteran 10% Senior & Veteran Discount Available Licensed & Insured up to $2,000,000 Free Estimates...

We specialize in excavating, leveling, dump truck hauling (4x4, reg), footers and more! Stone, gravel or sod delivered and leveled. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Services include hot water pressure washing, including but not limited to (concrete cleaning, parking lots, schools, apartments, office buildings, strip malls, industrial buildings and residential cleaning). Do you have a project that your not sure how to handle? Give me a call for a free estimate to go over your project with you. I serve Seymour, Knoxville and surrounding areas. I also do staining of decks and wooden fences. I have been in business for over 20 years and am a owner/operated. I am licensed and insured.

10/25/2013

He did an excellent job with all that he did this time also. He is punctual, polite, and very knowledgeable about everything he does. He always puts his heart into his work so it is done well.

Description of Work
Jeremy came back out to do finish the work from the previous Friday. The weeds he sprayed did not die so I bought some other weed killer at the Farmers co-op so he could try that. He took down my flat screen TV from it's mounting so it could be repaired. He fixed a hole in the sheetrock on the wall behind my refrigerator. He sealed areas of the home that needed to be sealed outside so no insects could come in through the winter, he also took out a large growth of Kudzu that was near my house, then sprayed what he could not remove.

Category drywall,handyman service,lawn service

10/12/2013

He did an EXCELLANT job!!! He mowed my uphill 17% grade lawn beautifully and edged well. He got down and pulled weeds from the roots and didn't leave a one. He was on time every time he has been here and is a very very nice person. Yvon M

Description of Work
Jeremy did my lawns (not an easy task) and cleaned up the many overgrown weeds all over the property.

Category lawn service

06/10/2013

He took the job because we do lawn maintenance. For our company before you take the job we have to see if you can take the job right away. A lot of times we have emergency jobs and he took the job which was the an emergency job that day, it rained and he stopped by in the rain and he showed up which was awesome. And then he didn't actually charge us like we thought he was going to because on that ...

Description of Work
I used them for lawn care services.

Category lawn service

Lawn Care Maintenance, Landscaping, Handymen Services, Boat Detailing, Property Maintenance

If I can't help you out I will help you find someone who can.

Check, Financing Available