Integrity Lawn And Landscaping Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2009

Southern Acres Lawncare and Landscaping

Southern Acres is a lawn care company based out of Knoxville, TN. We take care of clients in Knox County & surrounding areas.

Plan-It Green Landscapes

Plan-It Green Landscapes is a full-service landscaping and hardscaping company serving Knoxville, TN and all surrounding areas.

Southern Shade Landscaping, LLC

Southern Shade Landscaping is a Full-Service Landscaping Company based out of Knoxville, TN focused on offering Quality, Professional and Reliable Landscaping, Hardscapes, Lawn Care, Seasonal Services and Property Maintenance Services.

10/06/2015

Description of Work
Built retaining wall in extremely tight space. The owner and workers were very courteous and responded to my requests rapidly.

05/29/2013

Ryan and his crew have worked 2 previous times for us. He is prompt, courteous and professional. All equipment was clean, his team worked diligently to provide a superior product.

Description of Work
Removed grass and dirt and laid pavers

10/17/2011

They did an excellent job and they are very professional. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Integrity Lawn And Landscaping Inc few months ago to put large rocks for a walk way and they also did a drain line.

06/21/2011

The work looks real good but we are having some problems with follow-up. There are a couple of loose stones, and they had committed to come back and do the work, but have not come back. Our interactions have been very professional. I am not very happy with their responsiveness at the moment.

Description of Work
Integrity Lawn and Landscaping installed a patio in our house.

Category hardscaping

04/24/2010

We had a very good experience with Integrity. The estimate was done quickly and the work was on time and done as described. we were very happy with everything!

Description of Work
Front of the house weeding, mulching, trimming. Filled back landscape with River rock, trimmed bushes and trees.

Category landscaping

Category landscaper","hardscaper

Water features, pavers, lawn care, paving stones, retaining walls, landscape maintenance, driveways, patios, interlocking, lawn renovation & landscaping.