Indoor Air Quality Specialists, Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Indoor Air Quality Specialists, Inc dba Crawl Space Ninja or Knoxville and Chattanooga performs crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, attic insulation, yard drainage, duct sealing, and foundation repair. We have many satisfied customers and are one of the fastest growing home improvement companies in the area. We focus on 5-star service and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee....

Scott Industries, LLC

05/04/2017

They charge $99 for an estimate. I'll be hiring one of the many companies who estimate without charging me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need a small foundation repair that was discovered by a buyer's inspection. I know exactly what the problem is and where, complete with photographs.

CATEGORY mold removal,foundation repair

Hello, I apologize that we upset you by charging $99. We only have a charge for buyers purchasing real estate and that fee is applied to any work we do for you. If we misunderstood and you are the seller, I am deeply sorry. We implemented this policy several years ago because we had so many people requesting our services and unfortunately some buyers were taking advantage of our good nature by usi...

10/06/2016

First I'd like to say that I have had a total of 4 estimates on my crawlspace. I was very pleased with Jamie. I felt no pressure to hurry and sign a contract. He explained everything. I felt very comfortable and well informed. I have decided to have them come out and do my crawlspace. I will keep you posted on how it went.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected crawlspace for encapsulation. Found some other issues such as mold and broken floor joist. Gave an estimate

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you.

06/13/2016

It went extremely well. People came when they said they would come and did what they said they were going to do. At the end of the work, it was examined to insure that the job was done exactly right. My husband and I went under the house and it looked exactly like we expected. We plan to have the company come on an annual basis to inspect and change the battery in the monitor that we keep in the k...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Killed all mold and mildew under our house by blasting everything with soda. Then they completely encapsulated our entire crawlspace with thick white plastic. They installed a dehumidifier and a fan to pump air out of the crawlspace. They gave us a monitor to see the temperature and humidity under our house. These people know what they are doing and they are well worth the cost!

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,mold removal

Wow, what a fantastic review. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. We really appreciate you very much.

05/23/2016

2 men showed up on time and did a great job blowing in 18-22" of insulation. They prepped the area with baffles to ensure the insulation wouldn't interrupt proper air flow in attic and blew in 14 bundles of insulation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulated attic above garage.

CATEGORY insulation

Thank you so much for such a great review and for hiring us to do this work for you.

04/19/2016

Overall, I could not have been more pleased with the job that they performed. It was not an inexpensive job, but I did my homework and received multiple estimates for the work to be performed. All of the estimates that I received were very close as far as quoted cost went, but when you started comparing apples to apples there was no comparison. The job that they did was a complete turn key install...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed removal and remediation of mold from floor joists in crawlspace. Once that was complete they did a total encapsulation of the crawlspace including wall insulation, sealing all vents and openings, and the installation of a dehumidifier and condensate pump. It was a turn key installation. They also installed insulation in the rim joists for improved energy efficiency.

CATEGORY insulation,basement waterproofing,mold removal

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review. It was a pleasure working with you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

Crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, attic insulation, foundation repair, duct sealing, yard drainage, dehumidifiers, waterproofing.

Asbestos removal. Radon Testing & Mitigation, Mold Testing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check