HENSON & ASSOCIATE FLOORING INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2006

Provide Sales and Installation of floor covering products for the home builder, commercial, apartments, realtor, designer and residential markets. Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic, Vinyl, Bamboo, Rugs...

Discount flooring and cabinets

Discount flooring and cabinets

Our goal is to save every customer money and insure a #1 quality job With more than 20 years of sales and installation experience we have a solution for every problem

Offers by Discount flooring and cabinets  on Angi

06/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed wood and tile in 9 rooms of the renovation/addition of a 1960s house. They worked closely with my contractor to plan so that the areas requiring new flooring mated up with existing flooring. The renovationof an older house involes the discovery of unusual situations that requires adjustments to the initial plan. Hensons worked with the contractor to resolve all of thses issues at the agreed upon original price. My contractor was so impressed that he has recommended Hensons to his new clients. Great job by caring professionals. Won't use anyone else in Knoxville for future flooring needs, particularly since it is a locally owned business with deep roots in the community.

06/03/2014

Punctual! Followed instructions I left. Replaced tile and handled all the details for me. They even took my trash cans to the curb. Thanks Henson!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced tile flooring on main level of the home

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought Luxury Vinyl Tile for my bathroom at the recommendation of the sales person. I did not want grout, so no tile, and also did not want sheet goods. It seems I was a guinea pig for this product. It was very expensive and the installer had never installed it before. It's not terrible but I have since seen the same product for much less elsewhere.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

02/28/2012

They did a wonderful job. It was an insurance claim and we needed them at a moment's notice, and they did such a fabulous job. They came when they said they were going to come, and they did what they said they were going to do. John Smith was the representative who came out and it was a whole host of guys that did the flooring, and they were just wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Henson & Associate Flooring did my flooring.

10/20/2011

the sales person very professional and went out of his way to give outstanding service. The floor looks great, we are very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed hardwood floor in kitchen

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

Sales and Installation of all floor covering products. Carpet, Tile, Hardwood, Ceramic, Vinyl, Bamboo, Unfinished Wood, Area Rugs, Custom Rugs

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available