FROGGS LAWN CARE

320 E HENDRON CHAPEL RD

Knoxville, TN 37920

10/25/2011

Cheryl F.

The service really worked and I'll do it again every summer.

Description of Work
I used Froggs to get rid of mosquitoes.

Category pest control

09/05/2006

I am happy with the service provided by Frogg s Lawn Care. I just call them when I am too busy to cut the lawn. They are able to put me on the schedule in a day or so. They do a good job. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Frogg s Lawn Care cuts and trims my lawn whenever we call them.

Category lawn service

08/15/2006

Frogg Lawn Service did a wonderful job. I felt I could trust them because they treated my home as if it was their own. They were dedicated and very prompt. I would recommend for anyone to use Frogg as their lawn service.

Description of Work
They cut our large lawn, trimmed nine bushes that went up our driveway. They also fertilized our lawn and bushes.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

07/28/2006

For the most part he did a great job on the yard. They were always here on time. But they didn't fulfill their contract. He was suppose to seed but he didn't, which was really the only complaint I had with them. He was good, but I found somebody better who gave me more for my money.

Description of Work
They mowed our lawn for me and cleaned up well. They also did irrigation and mulch as well.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

Valor Pest Control

We're the local Knoxville pest control all these out of state corporations are trying to imitate. We out-perform everyone and guarantee our results. As our customer, you're entitled to as many free re-services as necessary to get the ants, spiders, or anything else gone. People in Tennessee have been dropping their 'made in China companies' in droves for our solid American grit. We do Interior, exterior, Ants, Spiders, Wasps, Ticks, Fleas, Rodents, Aphids, Snails, Centipedes, and a lot more. Everything we use is pet and child friendly.

Southern Acres Lawncare and Landscaping

Southern Acres is a lawn care company based out of Knoxville, TN. We take care of clients in Knox County & surrounding areas.

DMC Outdoor Living

DMC Outdoor Living provides residential and commercial solutions for landscaping and outdoor living.

LAWN YARD WORK.