Exodus Contractor

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2012

We are a general contractor that provides any home addition or repair. My company carries on a perfectionist mentality my father has pasted on through 30yrs of building an contracting. We have subs for concrete work, guttering and electrical. We also do minor excavating. I also carry a degree in heavy industrial maintenance.I also provide minor welding an fabricating (no structural). Call Mon-Fri 8:00AM-7:00PM to make an appointment....

Custom Wash & Detail

Services include hot water pressure washing, including but not limited to (concrete cleaning, parking lots, schools, apartments, office buildings, strip malls, industrial buildings and residential cleaning). Do you have a project that your not sure how to handle? Give me a call for a free estimate to go over your project with you. I serve Seymour, Knoxville and surrounding areas. I also do staining of decks and wooden fences. I have been in business for over 20 years and am a owner/operated. I am licensed and insured.

Offers by Custom Wash & Detail on Angi
Blue wave pressure washing

We specialize in soft house washing, removes all mold n mildew from your siding or brick. We also pressure wash driveways, decks, sidewalks, pools, ac pads, steps etc.. Our services can restore your home, walkaways carports and more to its original finish. Fully liscensed. We are owner operated and proud to serve the east Tn area. We work with our customers to meet their specific needs and guarantee our work.

Deep Roots Home Improvement

We specialize in Decks, Bathroom Remodeling, Siding and Gutters, Windows Replacement, Door Replacements and Flooring. Deep Roots has been in the home improvement industry with a combined experience of over 25+ years. We are passionate about our cause and are proud to serve East Tennessee as a family owned and operated business. Our mission is to provide quality products and installations, while earning trust with our clients. Customer service and communication is our top priority and we promise to deliver a positive experience throughout your home improvement projects.

09/20/2012

rodney H.

Exodus Contractor /company installed a Standing Seam Metal Roof for me as I had requested..... in a color called Burnished Slate ( Brown ) color... They also found rotten wood on my back porch roof and replaced all of that plus the rafters that were also rotten on the ends.... the found support issues and fixed that as well... Great Job .... Rodney and his crew did such a great job... that my Roof is now the best looking in the neighborhood ... and im not just saying that... drive by and see for yourself.... i have the most expensive looking roof on any house in my entire neighborhood.... people stop and ask what it is .... and i say... its a metal roof... they always reply... " But i dont see any screws ??? ... and i always tell them the same thing.... its a standing seam metal roof .... you dont see the screws lol.... my neighbor wants one for his house already .... you can't beat the price.... it cost me less than matthew millsap - and they were only going to do shingles ? !!!

Description of Work
Standing Seam metal Roof install

Category decks,remodeling,roofing

Exodus Contractor

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2012

7015 Rye Ln

Knoxville, TN 37918

Major services are Additons, Roofing, Siding, Privacy Fencing, Flooring.

Widdow Discount 10%