Electronics Tech Of Knoxville Inc

Auto Accessories
Auto Radio Service
TV Repair

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Install backup camera/mirror display.

Category car stereo installation

01/12/2012

They did a great job. They quickly removed the CD unit from the car at mid-morning and allowed us to leave with the car. I returned late in the afternoon and they reinstalled the repaired unit. It works fine, but now we tend to use the IPOD player more than CDs. We do use the CD player for rental audiobooks on trips.

Description of Work
They repaired the CD changer in a 2005 Volvo. The radio/CD changer is an integral part of the heat/air/computer system for the car. Volvo dealer could only reccommend replacement of the entire unit for about $800. Their cost for repair was about $300 but we also had them add a wired FM modulator with input cable so that we could use IPOD/MP3 for $100. One of the CDs was actually broken into pieces inside the unit.

Category car accessories

12/21/2011

Visited the store Thanksgiving weekend, received an estimate, checked around, came back and paid in advance. This would be a Christmas present for our 16 year old. Business was referred to me by Parkside Toyota. Electronics Tech owner, Nick, walked me through the various systems he installs. I gave him the price range I wanted to stay within, it was perfect. Husband dropped off the rig yesterday o...

Description of Work
Own a 2001 Toyota 4Runner, needed to replace the original stereo system and speakers.

Category car stereo installation,tv repair

08/31/2011

The owner Mr. Nick showed me one thing and installed something. I had to make several trips and driving 40 miles back away before I got something that worked. He installed the three cameras before the orders.

Description of Work
Electronics Tech of Knoxville has installed a keyless starter and backup sensors on my ven and backup cameras on my truck.

Category car accessories