EASTWOOD LANDSCAPING & MAINTENANCE

5547 WASHINGTON PIKE

Knoxville, TN 37918

06/22/2017

Patrick M.

I asked them to open my irrigation in mid March. They finally got around to it in late May after three more phone calls. Did not adjust heads but charged for it and installed the pump in the mud. Tony never returns texts or phone calls.

Description of Work
Open irrigation.

03/04/2016

Patrick M.

11/18/2015

Jaime S.

Description of Work
Eastwood came in to repair my yard after another company over treated. I am very happy with the finished product .

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

05/23/2014

Tamar M.

This was an excellent experience from start to finish. The manager (Tony) came to our home, spoke with us about what we were trying to achieve with the landscaping, reviewed the site and made recommendations. We chose Schip laurels, and requested that they be a minimum of 5ft in height when delivered. We wanted them planted alternately, so we placed stakes in a pattern for planting. I imagine that our tree height requirement and planting pattern made it a little more complicated than installing a simple row of shrubs, but they managed it with ease. The crew came with 21 very healthy trees of appropriate height as requested. They were planted exactly to our specifications. The hedge blossomed the first year, and has already grown a lot ! It's healthy and looks great. I would definitely recommend Eastwood Landscaping.

Description of Work
Provided and planted a Schip laurel hedge ( 21 trees)

06/29/2013

Patrick L.

We have used them before and they were excellent. They are very easy to work with and they were very reasonable.

Description of Work
I used Eastwood Landscaping and Maintenance for a couple times and we still use them to fix our sprinkler system, mold work, and general landscaping.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

10/15/2012

stephanie L.

They are fast, friendly, and efficient. They come out every Friday unless I don't need them, and there is never any hassle. They do an excellent job. The grass always looks amazing when they are done. They even cut a path on the edge of my yard that adjoins a vacant lot that is constantly overgrown with weeds to keep them out of my yard. They have a full service landscaping company. I have also used their irrigation guys. They have repaired my system, and even made it better! I would recommend them to anybody looking for good yard care. I have never had a problem with them. The woman who answers the phone is always really nice as well. A+ from me.

Description of Work
I LOVE this company and these guys! They do a great job! I hired them because they did such a great job on my neighbor's yard. They come out every week to cut the grass, unless I don't need them for any reason. They have also repaired my irrigation system.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

09/05/2006

They have done other work for us as well but the sprinkler system was the most important addition to our yard. They have done this with dozens of other nearby residents so we knew they would do a good job. The system was put in with a minimum of invasive damage to the lawn and it has done wonders for the color of the grass. We should have done this as soon as we moved in.

Description of Work
Eastwood Landscaping & Maintenance installed and maintains our lawn irrigation system. The area covered by the system is under a quarter of an acre. They are also responsible for any repairs necessary.

09/05/2006

ALICE R.

This company is reliable, well mannered and seems to take pride in doing a good job. We don't have much contact with them so they do it on their own. They let us know if they cannot make it and why but do the work very shortly thereafter. The entire yard always looks great. It is well groomed and the weeds do not last very long.

Description of Work
Eastwood Landscaping & Maintenance mows our lawn, remove weeds from the beds, as well as cracks in the sidewalk and performs minor pruning. The lawn is done on a weekly basis and the other lawn maintenance as done at our request. Our yard is a third of an acre in size.

Category lawn service

Southern Acres Lawncare and Landscaping

Southern Acres is a lawn care company based out of Knoxville, TN. We take care of clients in Knox County & surrounding areas.

Southern Shade Landscaping, LLC

Southern Shade Landscaping is a Full-Service, Licensed and Insured Residential Landscaping Company based out of Knoxville, TN focused on offering Quality, Professional and Reliable Custom Landscaping & Hardscape Services.

DMC Outdoor Living

DMC Outdoor Living provides residential and commercial solutions for landscaping and outdoor living.