Dogwood Animal Hospital Pc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since April 2007

09/18/2015

04/20/2014

Although highly recommended, we had a bad experience. We saw a male vet and we do not feel like he wanted new clients or patients. Sadly, we just stressed one of our dogs by visiting. We were disappointed that no one tried to bond with our dogs. The only positive was the very friendly front desk staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled exams for two dogs because of searching for a new vet.

04/03/2014

They're nice people and they're good about having the medicine ready for you. The doctors are really great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've been using the Dogwood Animal Hospital for 7 years. My dogs just had bloodwork done there.

10/08/2013

It's a husband and wife vet team. They were running behind because they are very detailed oriented. I also brought my dogs in for another medicated bath in the summer for skin allergies and the techs provided this service. They are genuinely caring about the pets and the office is very clean. Their prices are one of the reasons I changed vets because their prices are quite reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my Lab/Great Pyrenees mix in for a medicated bath for skin allergies.

12/17/2012

I've been taking both of my cats to Dogwood for years. The staff is very friendly and professional and the prices are very reasonable. I assume it's a common issue with other smaller vets, but visits usually need to be scheduled a week or two in advance if you need a specific day/time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General checkup & vaccinations for two adult cats.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Small animal medicine and surgery, boarding, bathing, radiology, laboratory, bathing & flea control consultation.