Dayton's Pest Control

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2006

4647 Newcom Ave

Knoxville, TN 37919

Additional address: Dayton Hylton, PO Box 51492, Knoxville, TN 37950...

11/17/2019

James F.

Terrific company to work with. Adam takes care of our quarterly service. He does a terrific job. I have never had to call for a follow-up because the excellent service keeps the pests out. One less thing for me to worry about knowing they are on the job!

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control + termite

Category pest control

Thank you for review, I’ll let Adam know that you appreciate his work. Dayton Hylton

10/09/2019

GRACE M.

Excellent service. Our area tech, Adam, arrived promptly as scheduled. He explained what he would be doing and what I might expect to see afterwards, if anything, and what I should not see or experience. We are new residents from the PNW area and totally unfamiliar with pest issues here. Adam was very good in explaining local pest activity. It will be a pleasure seeing him back in 6 months! PLEASE NOTE: price reflects new customer discount!

Description of Work
Perimeter spraying for insects/bugs (6 month) for new home in Hardin Valley development of Laurel Ridge, Knoxville, TN

04/30/2019

Pat H.

Blake called in advance and was on time. Asked if I had any questions or special needs. Treated my home perimeter and was gone. Since I have been using Dayton's, I've not had any insect issues.

Description of Work
Insect removal

08/20/2018

Gretchin A.

We have been using Dayton’s Pest Control for several years now (3+). Will is our technician and he does a excellent job. Will understands our unusual work schedule and always makes sure it’s a good time to come out and notifies us before he comes; which we appreciate! Except for the occasional increase in spiders outside, due to the summer heat, we have had no issues with bugs or spiders. When notified, Dayton’s will gladly come back out and take care of it, as they did on Aug. 6, 2018. We will be using Dayton’s for many years to come. Thank you.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

Thank you, we appreciate your business and loyalty to Dayton's Pest Control. Dayton

08/19/2018

Kathy J.

Top notch company; No mosquito bites or sightings after second treatment all summer thus far. Started in April/May. Spiders almost non existent and no ant problem this season. After using a very popular Larger pest company with monthly service with little to no prevention, I was recommended to Dayton’s Pest for quarterly maintenance and I have been over the top satisfied. Such a relief to know when you are planning a function outside, pests are not invited and guests are happy! Professional service and superb outcome with affordable pricing.

Description of Work
General pest control and prevention; Mosquito Control

07/15/2018

Eileen S.

Everything went well. Called before coming and arrived on time. Technicians were friendly, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Termite & initial pest prevention

06/13/2018

Marsha M.

Very professional, friendly, responsible. Performed the jobs in timely manner at a reasonable cost. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Pest control, Sentricon installed and maintained, mold/fungus treatment

Category pest control,mold removal

10/12/2017

James F.

We have been happy with them. They have been working for us for about 6 months.

Description of Work
Pest control.

10/04/2017

Kathy T.

I have used Dayton's Pest Control for a number of years so I have numerous changes of seasons to use in comparison and have never been disappointed. I do pay for the yearly treatment up front so they keep me on schedule by calling me to setup the next treatment before bugs appear, as opposed to me calling for individual treatments when I see bugs in the house. It amazes me that once I started using Dayton's the bugs in my house dropped to almost none. If I find a bug in the house I feel it either flew in through an open door, came through a screen on an open window, or jumped on my dogs outside and took a ride into the house. But finding a bug in my house is very rare and has been this way for the years I have been using Dayton's because the bugs rarely get past the opening of my garage. Each treatment is pricey when you compare it to doing it yourself but the chemical you buy at a local home store won't be as effective since it is being sold to the consumer. Dayton's sprays inside and outside so if I did the treatments myself I would need to buy 2 gallons for each treatment and treat more often since the consumer chemical is less potent. I highly recommend Dayton's Pest Control.

Description of Work
Pest Control - residential

09/05/2017

valerie C.

I really like them too. I can't use them right now cause I can't afford it but when I could I used them. They were so great. I used them for a whole year. I had a contract with them. When I can I'm going to get them to come back. I would refer them. They did a great job. They took care of all my pest control problems. I didn't have anything after they came. I didn't have any pest control problems.

Description of Work
They provided pest control services.

08/24/2017

Roy B.

They never spray, they have this thing that?s in the ground, the bait that?s in the ground. It works marvelously. Their price has not gone up in 17 years since I?ve been using them. I think they?ve gone to something new. They used to come every month, but not it?s every 3 months, 4 times a year. $75 a quarter. It hasn?t changed. That price has not changed in the 17 years that I?ve lived in the house, which I think is remarkable. I use them all of the time, I have no intentions of changing.

Description of Work
Since we built the house, they’ve been the ones who have done everything, but particularly the service for termites. They check it every month.

07/05/2017

Jerry M.

I used them for about 2 years and they were always good. I think the price is kind of expensive, but I don't know how it compares to others. I would use them again. It took about 15 minutes to do the work. The workers were very good. They took care of the pests, and there was no problem.

Description of Work
pest control.

07/05/2017

Jerry M.

I don't have anything to compare the price to. They've always had an A in my mind.

Description of Work
Pest Control

06/21/2017

Brett C.

They were there within days to do the estimate and scheduled a couple of weeks later. The price worried was more than reasonable. The workers who installed the treatment were young and athletic which pleased my girlfriend. The end.

Description of Work
We need termite treatment.

06/13/2017

Tom I.

Company contacted me shortly after request for service. Treatment tech was on time, actually a bit early as we agreed during his introduction phone call the day before. Treatment itself was thorough. Options were explained clearly, but no pressure to purchase.

Description of Work
Initial pest treatment

04/07/2017

Anne O.

Their customer service is always excellent. They don't recommend (or charge) more than what you need. They are an honest and reliable company.

Description of Work
We have used Dayton Pest Control for over 10 years for Radon and various pest problems.

Category pest control,mold removal

02/03/2017

William H.

The arrive on time, get the job done in a reasonable amount of time. Result, NO BUGS!!!

Description of Work
Pest Control Service

12/06/2016

NANCY M.

See above. Provided all materials. It's a no-heat method they use, state of the art. Steamed the room. Encased mattress and box spring. Put chemicals inside case, around edges of room, under bed. Seems to have worked. It's now more than a year later and we haven't seen another bug. Work is guaranteed. Inspection is $75, applied to treatment if needed.

Description of Work
This is an update to my review of 10/25/16. Finding a bedbug we made a quick call to Dayton's. They searched the house top to bottom, treated the room needed. Came back when we found one lone survivor. Friendly and competent.

10/25/2016

NANCY M.

We've used Dayton's Pest Control Services for 25 years, mostly for termite inspection. Recently we discovered we were getting unexplained bites. Hoping against hope we made the very nervous call for bedbug inspection. How glad we are we made that call when we did! Our call was handled very professionally and knowledgeably, and we were given an appointment. We learned inspections costs just $75 and that is applied to treatment cost, if treatment is necessary. Dayton's licensed professional Mr. Bradley Scott arrived promptly as scheduled and conducted a complete inspection of every room of our large home, explaining carefully exactly what he was looking for, the life cycle of the bedbug, the ways they can get into the home, and what treatment would look like. Thankfully Mr. Scott found evidence of bedbugs only in the master bedroom and termed it a light and recent infestation. He was able to proceed with treatment immediately. It was not nearly the dreadful tearing apart of the house I'd feared. The room was professionally vacuumed and steam cleaned; mattress and box spring were encased in professional bug-proof coverings with dust inside that kills them. Bedposts were placed into cups the bugs have difficulty crossing. Bedbug traps were placed on the bed frame so that any returning bugs would be drawn to them, go inside and be killed. Bedding was all put into special heavy plastic for us to take straight to laundry for washing and (most important) 30-minute drying at high heat. Follow-up inspections and if necessary further treatment will occur a 2-week intervals, and we have a three-month warranty. We plan on following instructions to the letter! At this point we are very happy and relieved.

Description of Work
Inspection and treatment for bedbugs -- light infestation

10/17/2016

Mary M.

After 4 weeks without seeing any type of insect or spider, I called Dayton's and set up quarterly service to spray just the outside perimeter. I was very pleased with the customer service I received as well as the outcome of the visit.

Description of Work
I was finding some silverfish, spiders, and camel crickets inside the house and called Dayton's to spray both inside and outside.

09/23/2016

Lynn S.

I think they come out quarterly. They were last here in August.

Description of Work
They did the inspection on my house when I bought it and they continue to treat it for termites.

09/19/2016

Terri N.

Two years ago after being treated very rudely by another company, I called Dayton. At the time we had very poor control of insects/spiders since we live in the middle of the woods. I was scared to go downstairs!! The prior company, a national chain pest control, came every month to spray inside and out, and STILL we had crickets, spiders and other crawly things. After the very first treatment by Dayton, as I was warned, bugs literally started crawling out of the woodwork!! We swept up piles for 3 days! Every 3 months Dayton does a perimeter spray and we rarely ever see a bug. If we do, it dies quickly. If needed, Dayton will come back any time to treat the interior. We have only done this once in 2 years. The spray they use has no scent and leaves no traces after it is dry. Safe for pets. I honestly recommend Dayton to everyone I come across who needs pest control. They are just great. Difference between night and day compared to the other company, who can keep there little kop patrol away from my home! Cost for our home is $90/quarter after initial treatment.

Description of Work
Pest control. We live in a wooded area.

08/30/2016

David T.

They were on time, highly professional, quick, and courteous. They sent my invoice via email, which I like, and I have set it up in my online bill pay. Their costs are reasonable. I also have them for regular pest spraying quarterly, termite inspection yearly, and I have used them for carpenter bees which was amazingly effective. Very pleased with everything they do. They call the day before to confirm, which I like. For Box Elder spraying: $275.00, based on square footage. For regular maintenance: $90. I think termite was $147, but may be based on square footage--not sure.

Description of Work
Today, I had the box elder bug treatment and some inside spraying for spiders and ants.

08/05/2016

George F.

We have renewed the termite control annually since and have had no further problems. Kenny, our technician always contacts us before each visit letting us know when he is coming and to ask if there are any issues that we need addressed.

Description of Work
I have been using Dayton's Pest Control Services since we purchased our home in 2003, initially for the termite inspection. We started using them for quarterly perimeter pest control and have been very satisfied. They were always very responsive to coming out if we noticed anything out of the ordinary between treatments and addressed the problems quickly and thoroughly, often at little or no additional charge. Several years after purchase, our technician noticed some early indications of termite activity and they were able to quickly address that situation before it got out of control.

07/05/2016

Janice M.

great, always on time, we have a dog and they do not use anything that can harm her.

Description of Work
We have the outside sprayed every 3 months for insects, we have never had any spiders in the house since they started the service.

Affordable Crawlspace Solution

With over 15 years of professional experience, we are here to address all your crawl space needs that you may have.

GreenFrog LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today

Bio-One of Knoxville Metro

We offer experienced and profession bio-hazard clean up services. Bio-One specializes in all types of extreme cleaning Suicide Cleanup Services, Blood Spill Cleanup Services, Crime Scene Cleanup Services, Clutter/Junk/Hoarding Clean Up and Decontamination, Mold Remediation Services, Odor Removal Services, Medical Waste/Sharps Removal, Trauma Cleanup Services, Rodent Dropping Removal, Detention Cells and Emergency Vehicle Decontamination, Drug Lab Remediation, Homeless Encampment Remediation, and Feces/Urine Cleanup. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Pest control for termites, ants, mosquitoes, ladybugs, carpenter bees, bedbugs, kudzu bugs, box elder bugs, stink bugs, rodents, and other pests; convenient quarterly perimeter pest control; monthly/quarterly/one-time pest control services; VA/FHA inspections/termite letters; CleanSpace® Crawl Space Encapsulation; fungicide/moldicide treatments; radon testing and mitigation.