Custom Renovations Co

Founded 1984 • With Angi since September 2006

Award winning company in business since 1981. We do custom interior and exterior renovations and additions. We also do all types of roofing and siding. We take pride in our work and your satisfaction....

Anytime Blinds and Shutters

Anytime Blinds & Shutters is a family owned business in the East Tennessee area. Our number one priority is to exceed your desired vision for your personal home or office space. Our extensive product line opens every possibility in function and fashion, enabling you to create a space that is customized and tailored to your vision of ultimate comfort and aesthetic form. Visit our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/anytimeblindsknoxville/

Creative Bobcat Concepts

Excavation, Retaining Walls, Grading, Concrete work & much more

AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists

AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists on Angi

07/07/2021

Custom renovations went above and beyond. They did a good job

Description of Work
fix leaking and plumbing isue in the bathrooms

Category drywall,plumbing,roof cleaning

02/27/2021

Awesome! Mark and his guys were just amazing to watch in action. My roof has a crazy steep pitch, and to watch them hanging off ropes and going at it was something to behold. They had that thing stripped in no time, and loaded well over 100 bundles of shingles on the roof. Skylights out and replaced better than new, then it was on to shingles which was done in no time. Best part was the selection ...

Description of Work
roof and skylight replacement

02/27/2021

This was really cool to see. My back door for some crazy reason was the only section not covered by my wrap around deck. I told Mark I wanted it to match the existing sections, and mirror the front of the house. You can't imagine the crazy angles required to make this happen. You also can't tell where he added on when it was finished!!! AMAZING!!! Not one person who has been to the house previousl...

Description of Work
Extended wrap around porch

Category decks

02/27/2021

Outstanding! Mark was extremely thorough in explaining options, costs, advantages, etc. without pressuring you to choose. I couldn't be more pleased with the composite cedar replacement, in looks and function. He and his crew were knowledgeable, and everything was meticulously done and cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Siding repair and replacement for one side of the home

Category appliance repair,siding

02/27/2021

This is the second major job I've hired Mark and his company for. He does quality work, does a good job of setting expectations, is flexible and communicates. As we discovered issues or there were changes I wanted to make to the plan, Mark was flexible and reasonable about fixing or accommodating those. I already have plans for hiring his for additional work.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of the house, replaced garage doors, replaced front door, replaced interior door, power washed driveway/walkways, sealed cracks in driveway, repaired termite damage and a few smaller items.

Category concrete repair,drywall,garage doors,pressure washing,house painters,doors

Renovations - Additions, Electrical, Gutters, Lighting, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Decks, & Flooring

We probably do it, just ask.