Cover Pro Roofing

With Angi since November 2015

2247 Maplewood Dr

Knoxville, TN 37920

Specializing in residential and commercial roofing systems and repairs. We install a large variety of roofing materials and will provide a free no obligation estimate for your project. Fully licensed and insured....

02/27/2022

Ryan F.

When a tree fell on our house we were stressed. We had concerns about dealing with our insurance, how long the job would take, and making sure the repairs were done right. Mike at CPR was awesome. He replaced our roof, fixed or replaced the gutters, and helped us communicate with the insurance company and understand our bill. We got a great looking high quality roof, with great service, and he made the logistics of dealing with our insurance company super smooth. The work was done very quickly and everyone involved was polite and professional. I hope its at least a decade or two before we need any roof work again, but I know the first person I'll call if we find ourselves in a similar predicament again.

Description of Work
Roof repair/replacement

Category picture framing, roofing

05/15/2021

Donna S.

Found the problem and repaired it quickly and thoroughly—great responsiveness and communication.

Description of Work
Roofing

06/11/2020

Roy M.

The job is now completed. Adam is a very nice man. He said my roof is now fully repaired and that I should not have any more leaks at all on the entire roof. They replaced every screw on the metal roof and all the flew vent boots. And a few parts replaced also trim added. We hope the roof is fully repaired now that the work is completed by cover pro Roofing. We really can not yet verify that the roof is fully and correctly repaired because it has not rained here yet since the completion of the repair. Time will tell about the repair at this point we are satisfied with cover pro Roofing. Again time will tell the story about the repair work done. Thanks Adam. Counting on your repair to have fixed our leaks. Thanks you. Roy.

Description of Work
My four year old metal roof has some leaks and I hired then to repair all the leaks

Category roofing, garage builders

03/03/2020

Tina S.

It went very well. The job was done professionally and proficiently in a timely manner. The price was very reasonable as well.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

07/12/2019

Rachel E.

From the start, Mike was very communicative, and clear with the estimate for my roof replacement. There were some challenges with a potential skylight replacement that were resolved completely to my satisfaction. The gentlemen who came to the house to tear down and replace the roof were incredible -- the weather was not going in their favor toward the end of the day, but they got the job done. Overall, extremely happy with the work, the communication, the price, and most importantly, how great my roof looks now. Will definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

05/21/2019

Luke L.

Great! MTM did a great job & I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Re-roofing detached garage/workshop.

04/24/2019

Jennifer A.

Mike replaced our tin roof with a shingle roof. I worked with him long distance because this home is a rental property. Mike was very professional and did the work promptly between guests. I give him the highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

10/04/2018

James C.

Fantastic. They came in w/ a clean up crew, applied anit microbial, blowers, tore down what was damaged and sealed off other rooms. Once the repair, they were done within a day. High quality work.

Description of Work
Water damage repair in my kitchen.

10/04/2018

Tracy C.

While I did not choose the cheapest quote, I do believe I chose the best Company. Mike (MTM Construction & Preservation) is very personable and is an absolute professional. During our initial visit, he answered all our questions, listened to our concerns and provided us with multiple options to met our needs. I live out of state so coordinating our schedules was important to us. Mike's crew worked non stop during the hours they were at my home. They were quick about removing the old roof, made 4 times more repairs than we expected and clean up all around the property. His crew was amazing. They completed the job in half the expected time. Even the dumpster was removed early. Actually, after they left, there was little evidence that they were ever here. I have a wonderful new roof I trust and no regrets about my decision. I cannot thank Mike enough for the wonderful work MTM did or that I feel great about the roof. I suggest you include MTM in your selection process too, you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

08/16/2018

Scott B.

I would definitely recommend to anyone needing roof repair or roof replacement. The roof was repaired quickly and at a very affordable price. The repairman showed up on time and showed me exactly what need to be done to fix the roof leak. Excellent experience.

Description of Work
Roof repair

08/16/2018

Chris S.

They showed up and got right to work. Had to juggle the work with all of the rain we have had. Mike and his crew did a great job. Cleaned up the sight and everything looks great

Description of Work
replaced aluminum fascia boards

08/15/2018

Jessica J.

Mike and his staff were wonderful to work with. They were prompt and professional. They worked very late into the evening due to the threat of rain. They came back after the work was completed to make sure I was happy with the work. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Replace roof (flat roofing)

07/08/2018

Angie D.

I noticed water leaking on the ceiling of my garage. I called to have someone look at my roof. Mike came out and fixed the problem the same day. I definitely recommend them and will use them in the future if needed. Very good experience. Thank you!

Description of Work
Leak in ceiling

07/05/2018

Christie E.

Mike and crew knocked out exactly what we needed super fast. They installed new fans into our guest bathroom and master bathroom and had them properly vented outside. With the kitchen we had another contractor install the stove vent but they ghosted on us and didn't properly vent it outside. Again, Mike rolled in and made sure the job got finished up and it was perfect. super fast, great rates, very thorough.

Description of Work
Older house that needed bathroom fans and a vent above the stove.

Category roofing, home remodeling

05/03/2018

Mkme O.

I had a fantastic experience with Mike at MTM. Of all the companies I contacted when we were shopping for a new roof, they were the fastest to respond and provided the most thorough proposal. They answered every question quickly and kindly, worked to meet us on our budget, and went above and beyond in every detail. If you want someone who will shoot straight with you and will make you feel like you really matter, give them a call.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing, garage builders

05/03/2018

Todd H.

They are really good.

Description of Work
They've done several things for me. A roof, interior work, many projects.

Category home remodeling

Smoky Mountain Deck Builders LLC

Smoky Mountain Deck Builders specializes in custom Decks, Screen Rooms, Arbors, Docks, Under Deck dry ceilings, and Gazebos. Unlike a majority of companies offering deck services, we focus our business around our outdoor structures only, allowing us to perfect our trade with consistency, speed and efficiency. How can you be the greatest at what you do when you attempt several trades? We build beautiful outdoor structures 50 weeks a year, 5 days a week. Why only 5 days a week? How can you be passionate about your work without a personal life, without time for family? We do not expect you to believe in us, we expect you to believe real people in your community. Check out our reviews! Smoky Mountain Deck Builders

Offers by Smoky Mountain Deck Builders LLC on Angi
    Painter1 of Knoxville

Painter1 of Knoxville is a locally/owner/family run and operated company with over 20 years experience. We are your one stop spot for all of your painting needs. We specialize in painting most any paintable substrate in your home or business. We are extremely competitive and understand the value of building a relationship with our customers. Our projects are always clean, on time, and on budget. We will go to all lengths to please our clients every needs.

SMC Sub Contracting

Owner operated. Interior & Exterior Painting Expert! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

71907