Conrad Contracting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2011

Conrad Contracting is a Residential and Commercial Construction Company, Specializing in New Construction Room additions and all other Home Improvement services....

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today.

07/19/2012

Description of Work
I contacted Conrad through Angies List. He called me within 5 minutes. I explained that our previous contractor had not finished the job. We set up a time for Conrad to come and give me an estimate (same week). He was very professional. We had to call and cancel though because we had visitors come over and they offered to fix it. But I am still keeping Conrad's contact information for future use. Thanks

Category garage builders

02/20/2012

Contractor started when he said he would, however weather was a factor in completion, but work was very well done. House looks like new. Price was what I expected and the end product was more than I hoped for.

Description of Work
Conrad replaced and repaired our roof and roofing. He also replaced gutters, put up vinyl siding, and painted.

11/26/2011

It went great. He was very responsive by email and came when he said he would.

Description of Work
We called Mr. Govinder to arrange to have a custom insulated dog house built for our greyhound. He came when he said he would and we discussed options - sizes, shapes, doors, etc. He took measurements of where we wanted the dog house and gave us an estimate. Once we agreed on that, he began work and got it done quickly. The dog house is a marvel - unbelievably well-constructed and insulated. One friend asked if we wanted to rent it out to a student.

Category garage builders

New Construction. Room additions. Garages. Kitchen and Bathroom renovations. Painting. Roofing. Siding and all other Home Improvement services.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard