Cedar Bluff Auto Care

Founded 1973 • With Angi since July 2006

9133 Executive Park Dr

Knoxville, TN 37923

Business employee's Service Manager and four technicians,(two ASE certified and two general service techs). Company been in business 40 yrs. Take all major credit cards. Hours of operation are 7:30 to 5:30 Monday thru. Friday, closed Saturday and Sunday. We service light trucks and automobilies all makes and models. We are a: Goodyear Tire Store, NAPA Auto Care Center, and AAA Approved Auto Care....

02/22/2018

LINDA C.

They have done wonders on our cars. My husband has a classic 1972 Dodge Challenger and Cedar Bluff has two skilled mechanics that are able to handle working on classic older model cars. They were very attentive to every little detail and we were very happy with their services. My husband has become very good friends with the manager there now. We'd highly recommend them!

Description of Work
They service our 3 cars.

12/07/2016

Lori W.

These guys are AWESOME! The have been caring for my mom's cars for years. As she aged and drove less, they could have taken advantage of her, but never did. They did just what was needed, and always at a reasonable price. When she could no longer drive, Scott graciously agreed to broker the sale of her car. He helped us set a fair price, sold the car to one of his customers, charged a reasonable fee, and personally delivered the check to Mom. These folks are fair, reasonable, skilled, and trustworthy. I wouldn't hesitate to go to them for any car-care issue.

Description of Work
Fix vibration, assist with sale of car.

02/09/2016

Kellie S.

We learned of Cedar Bluff Auto a number of years ago. Have used them for major repairs, tires & routine maintenance on several of our cars. They are always prompt & professional. We will continue to use & refer others to them.

Description of Work
Oil change

12/31/2015

Ken G.

Dropped me off at home. Has Wi-Fi in the waiting room, Service was done and called when ready.

Description of Work
Purchased $90 Coupon card which includes 4 oil changes and many numerous discounts and free services. Performed oil change and checked alignment. Dropped me off at home. Has Wi-Fi in the waiting room,

12/28/2015

susan S.

Very well.....have used this shop for many years for all my vehicles

Description of Work
Scheduled maintenance...diagnostics...New battery and oil lube job

12/01/2015

James B.

At first I was rather impressed with the shop's speedy repairs and being able to schedule me fairly quickly. However, after I picked my car, I discovered issues. The shop replaced one of my license lamp light bulbs for "free." Well, i discovered later they destroyed my interior trim piece/panel on my lift gate. All but one of the mounting tabs for the large trim piece were torn and either missing or too damaged to be able to use, in order to secure the trim panel tightly to the inside of the lift gate (as it should be from the factory). There was some black/gray gooey adhesive/putty used, in an attempt to secure the trim panel to the lift gate. They instantly lost my trust. I lived in Knoxville during the time of the service, and moved out of the state a couple months later. This is when I discovered the issue; and no, the car was not taken to ANY other shop from the time it was at Cedar Bluff Auto to when I discovered this busted trim panel. I moved over 8 hours away and it wasn't worth my time to take the car back to complain. I would not recommend this shop.

Description of Work
Oil change, license light bulb, and brakes.

11/14/2015

Eric V.

They provided pretty good service, however I was wanting to get the same tires put back on my car that I had previously. They had difficulty determining the tires, I think probably because the previous tire shop had put two different tires on my vehicle which was not Cedar Bluff Auto Care's fault. They were professional throughout the process except that they tried to get me to get multiple other services that I declined, but they were very insistent, which was annoying. Overall a pretty good experience.

Description of Work
They provided a new set of tires.

11/05/2015

randal G.

They worked us in promptly on short notice, and we even got there a bit late for our appt. The driver's side front wheel had hit a curb and bent the rim such that it couldn't be driven on. We had a spare on, but were concerned that the front axle, brakes, or suspension had also been damaged. They inspected it, said it was OK, except for something that they were able to fix (can't remember what it was, but I don't think we were charged for it) and except for the front wheels not surprisingly being badly out of alignment. We had a used rim that we had gotten from a salvage yard, and they put the original tire on the replacement rim, and re-mounted it, all very quickly.

Description of Work
Wheel alignment , mounted and balanced tire and replaced tire stem.

10/05/2015

Brandon B.

Perfect! Scheduled online - the guy who checked me in was very friendly and found my online reservation. (It always makes me nervous when I book anything online in Knoxville.) The waiting area was tiny, but wifi was available. Best of all - it took less than the time he quoted me. Overall, the service was great - the car drove wonderfully and as expected. And even without the coup, this shop is at least 20-30% lower in price compared to other shops I called and dealers. Regardless, they were happy to take the coupon I found on Angie's list. Great experience! Would go back!

Description of Work
Front end alignment.

10/01/2015

Barry W.

Excellent. I got to Cedar Bluff Auto Care about a half hour early for my appointment, and they took me early after only a few minutes of waiting. The alignment service was done quickly and I was treated in a professional and friendly manner. Unlike may auto repair establishments, Cedar Bluff did not try to sell me any unnecessary or unasked for services. I will certainly use them again for my car care services and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Front end alignment of truck.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Mufflers
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission

Alignments, balance and repair tires, brake system, driveability diagnostics, auto electrical diagnostics, air conditioning, cooling, steering and suspension work, internal engine, transmission & internal window repair.

Body repair