Cedar Bluff Auto Care

Founded 1973 • With Angi since July 2006

Business employee's Service Manager and four technicians,(two ASE certified and two general service techs). Company been in business 40 yrs. Take all major credit cards. Hours of operation are 7:30 to 5:30 Monday thru. Friday, closed Saturday and Sunday. We service light trucks and automobilies all makes and models. We are a: Goodyear Tire Store, NAPA Auto Care Center, and AAA Approved Auto Care....

02/22/2018

They have done wonders on our cars. My husband has a classic 1972 Dodge Challenger and Cedar Bluff has two skilled mechanics that are able to handle working on classic older model cars. They were very attentive to every little detail and we were very happy with their services. My husband has become very good friends with the manager there now. We'd highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service our 3 cars.

12/07/2016

These guys are AWESOME! The have been caring for my mom's cars for years. As she aged and drove less, they could have taken advantage of her, but never did. They did just what was needed, and always at a reasonable price. When she could no longer drive, Scott graciously agreed to broker the sale of her car. He helped us set a fair price, sold the car to one of his customers, charged a reasonable f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix vibration, assist with sale of car.

02/09/2016

We learned of Cedar Bluff Auto a number of years ago. Have used them for major repairs, tires & routine maintenance on several of our cars. They are always prompt & professional. We will continue to use & refer others to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

12/31/2015

Dropped me off at home. Has Wi-Fi in the waiting room, Service was done and called when ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased $90 Coupon card which includes 4 oil changes and many numerous discounts and free services. Performed oil change and checked alignment. Dropped me off at home. Has Wi-Fi in the waiting room,

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

12/28/2015

Very well.....have used this shop for many years for all my vehicles

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled maintenance...diagnostics...New battery and oil lube job

CATEGORY auto repair

Alignments, balance and repair tires, brake system, driveability diagnostics, auto electrical diagnostics, air conditioning, cooling, steering and suspension work, internal engine, transmission & internal window repair.

Body repair