Brothers Window Cleaning

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2006

In 1991, Brothers began in Knoxville, Tennessee as a family business founded on core customer service values and has since grown to become the area’s residential window cleaning authority. By understanding our clients needs, we extended our expertise, leadership and superior quality services to include power washing, painting, staining and sealing. Currently in our 20th year, we are continuing our tradition of delivering unrivaled professionalism, quality workmanship with competitive, honest pricing to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. We take pride in our business by providing our clients the assurance that all work is guaranteed and will be completed by our well-qualified, professionally-trained, trustworthy staff. Concerned for your safety as well as peace of mind, we are an active member of the Better Business Bureau and are fully licensed, bonded and insured. The highest compliment we can receive is a referral to a friend, relative or business associate. Remember, at Brothers, we are always working to create a better view. Award winning....

window cleaning (93)pressure washing (35)gutter cleaning (14)house cleaning (7)blind cleaning (3)Patios (2)deck cleaning (2)screen repair (2)lighting (2)roof cleaning (1)house painting (1)concrete driveways (1)

03/31/2021

Phyllis P.

Excellent, went very well. Excellent communication. This is the third time I've used them and I will hire them again.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and outside

Cost $213.17

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

09/24/2020

Sally K.

These guys are great!! Very professional, very nice, worked hard, and my windows positively sparkle!!! Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
window cleaning inside and out

Category blind cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

05/20/2020

Sharon H.

It went great! Brothers Window service was recommended by a very reliable company I had used in the past for storm windows. Brothers Window's lived up to the recommendation. The quote was most reasonable. John and Angel were here on time, most courteous, friendly and efficient. Could not be more pleased with the sparking windows I now have, even on this grey rainy day. Will definitely use them again and recommending to friends and neighbors. Excellent experience!!! Sharon :))

Description of Work
Windows his

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

12/03/2019

Saxton W.

They said they don't come to Sevierville, except for commercial jobs, so we did not use them.

Description of Work
Outside window cleaning.

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

05/20/2019

Ken C.

Chris quoted a price and when I accepted the quote, we arranged a mutually agreeable time. A two man crew arrived on time and were very polite. When completed, they informed me that because the job had gone quicker than planned, the price was reduced!

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

09/08/2018

Henry T.

The original company (Window Works) did not show up for the job. Chimney Sweeps did show up as a replacement. The price quoted was about 20% higher than quoted. They cleaned the gutters but left a lot of trash on the ground instead of bagging it.

Description of Work
clean gutters

Work Completed On 09/08/2018

12/25/2017

Lee K.

Great! Showed up on time, did a great job and made a huge difference on the way my house looks. Didn't realize how dirty my windows were until I saw how clean they could be LOL! Definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/25/2017

11/27/2017

Robert J R.

Everything went excellent. They were punctual, thorough, and inspected their work. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
High windows inside and out.

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

10/30/2017

Jeff J.

They were punctual and professional and did an excellent job for a very good value.

Description of Work
We had several large and high windows cleaned inside and out.

Work Completed On 10/19/2017

09/17/2017

W. A.

They have been cleaning my windows for about 7 years. They are in and out of the house. They are punctual, honest, clean, hard working and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
clean windows inside and out of house. They have also cleaned my chandeliers.

Work Completed On 05/16/2017

09/04/2017

Tim & Christine B.

Very well. They pressure washed the house first (a two story home of about 3100 SF) and did an excellent job. On the return trip they cleaned our windows and they look great! One screen was damaged while working but Brothers took the screen to have it repaired and will be back to install it afterwards.

Description of Work
Brothers cleaned our outside windows one day and they also pressure washed the entire house another day. Both services within two weeks of each other.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

06/28/2017

Phil W.

They did really good. They weren't the cheapest quote we got but sometimes you get what you pay for.

Description of Work
They cleaned our windows.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

06/15/2017

Debbie P.

Great job by 3 very professional and friendly guys. I was actually charged less than was quoted because the job went faster than expected! I have used Brothers in the past for window cleaning and deck power washing. They always arrive on time and complete the jobs perfectly. They are also more reasonably priced than other companies I have used or received quotes from. I will continue to use Brothers with confidence in the future!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

05/26/2017

Stephen B.

Very smooth process, I work night shift and have dogs, they were very accommodating. Reasonable price for the job performed. Easy payment method online.

Description of Work
Cleaned our gutters and downspouts.

Work Completed On 05/26/2017

04/04/2017

Wendy M.

Excellent. I think there were 5 workers which really made the job completed quickly. Real team work.

Description of Work
cleaned all windows inside and out.

Work Completed On 03/23/2017

03/29/2017

Pat P.

The response to my call was prompt, and the work was done well. I had voiced my concerns about some azalea bushes and flowers in front of the house being affected by any bleach in the spray. I am pleased that the plants were protected, and no damage was done.

Description of Work
The outside of gutters and the soffits in front and back of house were pressure washed. The gutters look significantly better, and the soffits look brand new. (Both are over 20 years old, and had not been washed before.).

Cost $134.91

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

01/26/2017

Steven H.

Great job, very profession and worked hard!

Description of Work
Outside window washing

Work Completed On 01/26/2017

01/16/2017

Roberta W.

The house looked great after having it pressure washed!

Description of Work
Pressure washing on home.

Work Completed On 01/16/2017

01/03/2017

Thomas D.

Pressure washer had to much pressure and did some damage to my gutters.

Description of Work
Exterior gutter cleaning.

Work Completed On 12/03/2016

09/26/2016

Walter S.

Crew of four workers were prompt and courteous. They wore shoe covers so as not to track inside. The work was completed quickly and satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Cleaned inside and outside of all windows, cleaned all sills and screens.

Work Completed On 09/21/2016

07/29/2016

JIM S.

The crew leader arrived early and power washed the house. He then went back and completely washed again with plain water. He took precautions around the window plants & flowers and an awning. The rest of the crew showed up later and they washed all of our windows inside and outside. Also knocked down all of the spider webs. They did a great job. Very polite and nice people and we will definitely use Brothers Window Washing again.

Description of Work
We needed the windows washed inside and outside and the the cedar siding on the outside of the house power washed.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/29/2016

05/28/2016

Frieda P.

They asked to come a day earlier than scheduled, which was fine. There were two men with power washers and scrubbers, so it only took a few hours. It looked much better when they finished. What I wish You'd do better next time is as follows; 1. Tell me you're using bleach so I can protect plants. Some of mine are damaged or dying now. 2..Ask me prior to cutting off plants that are in the way. 3. When you're finished, move things back to their original places without being asked to move each item individually. We are seniors with bad backs.

Description of Work
Pressure washed most of our sidewalks and outdoor surfaces.

Work Completed On 05/25/2016

12/08/2015

Angie's list U.

Very professional. Very thorough. They checked all the windows when they had finished and touched up any smudges and smears. Will contact them again when windows need cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and out on two stories.