ALL AMERICAN CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2006

On The Spot Carpet Cleaning

With years of experience in the carpet cleaning business, Dean decided to pursue his passion in helping customers keep their homes fresh by opening his own business right here in his hometown. That's right, On The Spot Carpet Cleaning is a locally owned and operated business. Dean, along with his wife, Leslie, and son, Austin, understand the importance of clean carpets to the overall health of your family and your house. On The Spot is dedicated to providing the best experience for our customers. Bring the life back into your carpets with On The Spot Carpet Cleaning.

Marshall Cleaning Service

Marshall Cleaning Service provides excellent service at an affordable price. Marshall proudly serves the Knoxville and surrounding area. Marshall services residential & commercial customers. Marshall is arresting dirt all around the Knoxville area. Marshall proudly takes a bite out of grime.

Offers by Marshall Cleaning Service on Angi
Discua's Cleaning

Hello my name is Delmi Discua and I started my cleaning business after losing my job in a pandemic! I do deep cleaning, move out, regular cleaning I have many references so if you need my help contact me at 8654555765!

07/28/2006

All American Carpet Cleaning were very friendly, neat and clean. They were a family ran business and I liked that. He did a good job moving things out of the way and putting them back. I was happy with the price and the ending results. I was comfortable around them and they carried themselves well. In fact I had to run and errand and left them alone.

Description of Work
They cleaned my entire upstairs which has four bedrooms, the stairway they also stretched our carpets.

Category carpet cleaners