Advantage Lawn Care

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2012

3101 Rifle Range Road #5

Knoxville, TN 37918

Hello we are Advantage Lawn Care and we would love your business. Does your yard need a facelift or perhaps you are selling your house, then let us give you that look you are looking for!!...

12/22/2013

Arnold M.

It was obvious that owner of Advantage Lawn Care (Victor Trobaugh) was more concerned with maximizing profit than doing a quality job. An example was allowing heavy trucks to dump dirt in the middle of back yard to minimize tractor time moving the dirt. This resulted in noticeable compressions in the yard that are still there. He also started aeration prior to the dirt trucks and John Deer CT (used to bush whack) weeds around the perimeter which ruined parts of the seeding and aeration. Also when spreading the dirt my water meter and down spout outlets were buried. Victor say he put flags on the downspouts and water meter covers and I know that he did not. Also he over estimated the material (dirt, erosion mats and grass seed) and never made any adjustments to the estimate. He downplayed the effort required to remove the erosion mats which was our responsibility. He said he would double seed newly excavated (bushed whacked) areas, he did not. The excavated areas where not in shape to mow as no effort was put forth to remove rocks and roots. No effort was put forth to rake and prepare the excavated areas for seeding. Also there was no effort put forth to repair any existing depression in the back yard that had to be obvious to the seeders and operator of the aerator. Bottom line: Greed preceded quality

Description of Work
I used Advantage Lawn Care

Category landscaping

Hello good sir my name is Travis Hunter with Advantage Lawn Care LLC your not one of my customers and I would appreciate it if you would take this off! I dont know who you had work for you but there is a Advantage Lawn and Landscape that isnt on here from Knoxville. I try real hard to please my customers and I would have pleased you as well. This isnt the first instance of this happening from the other Advantage Lawn Care and Landscape I get calls all the time until they realize I am not the person they are trying to find. I would love to earn your business one day please call 865-936-4511 Travis Hunter {owner} if you have any questions or would like to double check I am not Victor Trobaugh thanks for your time and hoefully your cooperation as this is how I feed my family sir or madam!

12/17/2012

Charles W.

Their service was very good. They were responsive and did a good job. They were very nice to work with.

Description of Work
They cleaned the gutters, did leaf removal, and did a final mowing for the season. They also trimmed a tree.

Category gutter cleaning, lawn service, tree service

Thanks a-lot sir it was our pleasure to work for someone as nice and kind as yourself and I will work hard every time to make you happy.

11/12/2012

Justin M.

I called him up because a friend of mine had his yard mulched by Advantage lawn care and it was great looking so when I was taking bids on the install I called him first. He first gave me a quote then gave me the blueprints of the landscape design the other companies just had ideas in their head. He also made me an amazing water feature with a koi pond attached. Great outlay of plants in my beds as well. He talked me into making a river slick french drain where my yard was not draining properly and it looks amazing. If i ever need any work done in the future i will for sure call him and i will suggest them to my friends.

Description of Work
He came in cheaper than the rest on the install around my house. He came out and did more than was expected of him as well, he was very well spoken and my house is the envy of my neighborhood. I will for sure be using him in the spring to mow for me as well. Thanks Travis!!!!!

Category landscaping, lawn service

Thanks, it was my pleasure to provide your landscaping. If you ever have any landscaping or lawn maintenance just give me a call!!!! Also your a great neighbor I will always give you a discount!! Travis Hunter Advantage Lawn Care LLC 865-936-4511

Landscape Services By Sean Harris

Small, American owned landscape service company. Providing service in Knoxville, Tennessee and the surrounding counties. Licensed and insured. Down payment of half is due at beginning of any installations. Balance then due upon satisfaction of completion of job. Maintenance and some services are billed at an hourly rate, unless previously agreed upon. Please allow 4-6 weeks for scheduling. Military and Senior discounts upon request.

Dudes Company

We offer quality and affordable pressure washing services.

Marshall Cleaning Service

Marshall Cleaning Service provides excellent service at an affordable price. Marshall proudly serves the Knoxville and surrounding area. Marshall services residential & commercial customers. Marshall is arresting dirt all around the Knoxville area. Marshall proudly takes a bite out of grime.

Offers by Marshall Cleaning Service on Angi
    Satisfaction

We can: Mulch (Red,Brown,Black,Plain) Rock jobs (Retaining walls, Rock features, Boulders, River Rock Beds, Ect.) Mowing and Maintenance Installs and Tear outs Flowers Water Features Irrigation (Install and Repair) Trimming (Bushes and Light Tree Work) Leaf Removal (Blown into Woods, or Taken Off Property) Pavers/Rock Patios Landscape Timbers/Railroad Ties Pressure Washing Brush Removal and General Clean Up Sod Jobs and Odd Jobs as Well!! FREE ESTIMATES!!!