Advantaclean of Knoxville & The Smokies

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2011

Founded in 1994, AdvantaClean and its affiliates have established themselves as premier providers of essential services related to indoor air quality in the residential, commercial and governmental market segments....

Freedom Restoration Services LLC

Freedom Restoration Services LLC

Specializing in water & smoke damage! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/15/2019

They responded quickly to my request. They were extremely courteous and very helpful to all my needs. John Watlington came to check out the job and give the estimate. He told me who would be doing the job, explained the process and followed up on the job. He made sure everything was to our satisfaction. The two men that performed the job were very pleasant and courteous. They cleaned up very well ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you for the feedback. We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working for you and we thank you for allowing us to service you. Don't hesitate to contact us in the future should you need anything.

04/30/2019

Great techs! They were friendly, clean and professional. You could tell that they knew their jobs. They were on time almost down to the minute. They got right to work. They cleaned up behind themselves. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat/Air ducts cleaned and sanitized.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

It was our pleasure to help you with your project! Thank you for allowing us to work in your home. Please let us know if we can ever be of service again. Thanks again!

04/18/2018

The duct cleaning went very well. The Advantaclean employees arrived exactly when they said they would and did their job thoroughly and efficiently. They even removed a dead mouse from one of the vents at no extra cost! Afterwards, they cleaned up after themselves and their equipment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had out ducts cleaned.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate your business. It was a pleasure working for you! We wish you the best and if there is ever anything you need help with from us, don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks again!

12/18/2017

Moving here from out of state, we didn't know who to get or trust to do this job. AdvantaClean was over and above what we expected. They were prompt and took plenty of time to answer all my questions and concerns. They were very respectful of my home - I had no touchups or cleanups to do when they left. They did a thorough job - in every way. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs help with t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was water leaks and mold in a house we bought which we were not told about. My husband has a lung condition and we needed this taken care of in a responsible manner.

CATEGORY mold removal

We're very pleased to be able to assist you on this project and we appreciate your feedback, it's very important to us. It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for the opportunity, we appreciate your business very much. Thanks!

08/14/2017

John and Chris came out to clean out our ducts, and they were fantastic! They were thorough, patient, and sweet to my kids. They explained everything they did, pointed out potential issues that we might want to fix, and were really respectful of our home. They were right on time, too, which was great. I can't recommend them highly enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning out the HVAC ducts

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It was a pleasure working for you, we appreciate your business. Thank you for allowing us to work in your home. We would honored to help you again with anything should the need arise.

Clean - Air Ducts & Dryer Vents. Mold - Testing & Remediation. Water & Smoke Damage.

Asbestos Removal