Aaron's Remodeling Company

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2012

Aaron's Remodeling Company was established in 2004. The main source of our business comes from repeat clients, word of mouth referrals, & strong relationships with other professional in this industry that trust us with their referrals. We hire sub contractors that share our vision to offer cost effective & professional results. Please visit our website at: www.aaronsremodelingco.com Thank you for your consideration....

Custom Wash & Detail

Services include hot water pressure washing, including but not limited to (concrete cleaning, parking lots, schools, apartments, office buildings, strip malls, industrial buildings and residential cleaning). Do you have a project that your not sure how to handle? Give me a call for a free estimate to go over your project with you. I serve Seymour, Knoxville and surrounding areas. I also do staining of decks and wooden fences. I have been in business for over 20 years and am a owner/operated. I am licensed and insured.

Offers by Custom Wash & Detail on Angi
Freedom Restoration Services LLC

Specializing in water & smoke damage! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

All Phase Pressure Washing

Pressure & Soft Washing specialist. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

08/07/2015

We couldn't be happier with the work Aaron and his team performed. As we have told Aaron, most decent contractors can replace a roof and build a deck but this team goes above and beyond in that not only did they provide the basics of the repairs, but they also listened closely to us and provided some extras that we hadn't even thought of. We had contracted for a small concrete slab at the base of ...

Description of Work
Aaron and his staff and construction crew replace our old roof, installed a new skylight, installed new gutters and gutter guards, poured a huge concrete slab at the rear of our home, tore down an old second story deck and rebuild a larger deck above the slab. They also rebuilt our front stoop with a concrete slab and brick step and made repairs to a second deck on our home.

Category concrete repair,decks,excavators,masonry,roofing,deck cleaning,skylights

07/20/2015

Description of Work
Replace the studs, installation, sheet-rock, hardwood flooring, sub-flooring, siding, and built interior support walls on three levels. They painted, replace carpet, moved furniture, and cleaned up any mess every day. We have asked them to do another project. They were great.

06/23/2014

Description of Work
We had an enclosed porch area that we wanted to changed into a livable room. Three walls were already up but with siding and plywood on the ceiling and walls. Aaron's crew came in and removed the outside wall and installed a french door, removed the siding and plywood and installed sheetrock, added electrical outlets and lights and flooring. They did a great job in the alotted time. The room is now a part of our kitchen/dining area and looks as if it has always been there. I would reccoment this company for your project. They are also reasonably priced & we will use them again in the future.

Hey [removed member name], thank you so much for a wonderful review and high rating score. I really appreciate it very much. It was great working with you and it makes us happy that you're enjoying the new space. I'm looking forward to working with you again on the other list of repairs this fall. Take care [removed member name].

05/28/2014

Description of Work
Home foundation repair.

Category remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Thank you (member name removed), I appreciate the time you spent sharing your experience with us on Angie's List. I'm very happy that we earned high marks with you and your family. I'm looking forward to working with you again on the next project. Take care Bruce. Sincerely Aaron Parker

05/31/2013

Aaron's Remodeling Company was did a great job. They stayed on budget. They stayed on the right time frame and the guy's work was really clean. They kept the job well and I was pleased.

Description of Work
Aaron's Remodeling Company remodeled our basement.

Category basement remodeling

We specialize in new construction custom homes, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, room additions, structural repairs, & insurance repair claims. Other services include roofing, siding, building new decks, screened porches, sunrooms, interior & exterior painting, handyman work, custom trip & custom wood working, doors & windows, & commercial build outs for other professionals in need to remodeling their business. Our favorite type of work is the unusual or unique one of kind, Custom Work.

There's not much we won't do.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available