A Quality Roofing & Remodeling

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2012

5620 S Briscoe Cir

Knoxville, TN 37912

Quality Roofing & Remodeling is a christian family owned business. Construction is in our nature and we have a passion for building dreams, meeting new people and most of all making new friends. We stay behind our work and should anything go wrong we take care of it immediately.. We also have plenty of references and many projects can also be seen in person our customers have become our friends and would not mind at all.....

03/26/2019

Charlie H.

Viorel was very professional through out the quoting process. He made sure to work around our schedule and was always on time. During the work day my wife, newborn son, and I left for the day to avoid the excess commotion. Upon finding rotten boards he immediately called to let me know the situation and that he was going to do it right, but it may come out more than expected. I really appreciated his promptness in communicating with me and making sure the job was done correctly as replacing a roof is not something to cut corners on. As soon as they were done he called to let me know they were finished. Upon arrival I was very surprised on how well his team cleaned up and left my property exactly the way it was. If I need a roof again in the future (hopefully not for quite some time) I will definitely be contacting Viorel and his crew.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

02/17/2016

Bethany C.

We have used this company before for helping us with our deck, had such a great experience that we decided to see if they could help us install our wood stove piping in our roof and house. As always, excellent. Great price, professional, and always on time. Alex is an all around outstanding guy to work with. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Helped us install our wood stove piping.

Category plumbing, roofing, fireplaces, roof cleaning

01/22/2016

Margy W.

Not well. If the guy decided his quote was too low, he should have just admitted that. We had nothing in writing yet, so that would have been the professional thing to do. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
This company came highly recommended on Angie's List so we included them when getting a quote for a roof replacement. Alex gave my husband a verbal quote after coming out but then when we decided to use him, he would never put the quote in writing or provide license and bonding information and then would never return our phone calls....my husband left him four messages.

09/17/2015

Laura M.

Met with Alex and he was great with explanations,suggestions, keeping me "in the loop" etc. Started out just wanting my roof replaced,but after meeting and working with Alex and seeing what a great and complete job he and his staff did on my roof,I decided to discuss with him, also rebuilding my deck. Alex,thanks so much for your communications,hard work and the fabulous job you & your staff did for me. :) You will be my "go to guy" next time I need some remodeling/work around my home. Look forward to working with you again!!! Sincerely,Laura

Description of Work
replaced roof and rebuilt deck

Category decks, remodeling, roofing

06/30/2015

FAY P.

Description of Work
Make repairs on a tin roof and fix leaks on the roof used a rust prohibitive on the roof

06/22/2015

Amy P.

These guys are fast, friendly, and reasonably priced. They got the project done in 2 days and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Replaced septic lines

Category plumbing, septic tank, drain pipe

06/19/2015

Tim K.

I called Quality Roofing and Remodeling and told them I needed my siding replaced. Alex met with me and I picked out the color of the siding I wanted on my house. As soon as the new siding was delivered Alex got to work and replaced all my old steel siding. During the siding work, Alex asked me if I would like the exterior of my basement wall painted. He painted my basement walls and painted my chimney. Alex also tore up some old indoor / outdoor carpet on my front porch and repainted that for me too. All of my neighbors tell me that my house looks good. I will use Alex in the future. I am very pleased with his work. Alex is a honest Christian man who does not work on Sundays.

Description of Work
Replaced old steel siding with vinyl siding on my house. Replaced my old rain guttters with new gutters with leaf guards.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

04/07/2015

Tim K.

Alex arrived, took a look at the job, got some tools together and quickly and professsionally installed range hood above our stove that needed some modifications to fit in the intended space. In no time at all, Alex had the range hood installed and it looks great. Alex is the contractor I trust!

Description of Work
Installed a range hood that needed some modifications to fit in the space intended.

Category handyman service, roofing

01/20/2015

Tim K.

Alex listened to what I wanted, old deck torn down, and a new one built. Alex went over exactly what he would do for us and gave me his estimate. The estimate was a very good deal. As soon as I signed the contract, Alex showed up the next day ready to begin the job. Due to the rain, Alex had to come back the next day and what I like is that Alex kept me fully informed on what he was doing and what his plans were to complete the job. Alex did exactly what he was hired to do, build a new deck. Alex made sure our new deck was stronger than our old deck and added additional bracing for no extra charge. I am very happy with the work that Alex did for me and he will be the first I call for any new construction work I need to have done. This is the third construction job that Alex has done for me and I am happy with all of the work Alex has done over the past year. I trust Alex and that is very important to me when I hire someone for construction work.

Description of Work
Demolished and removed our old deck. Built a new, stronger deck for us.

Category decks, excavators, roofing, deck cleaning

09/10/2014

Thomas W K.

Started on time, completed in one day as promised, cleaned up very nicely, would have never knew they were there except for the new roof. I have hired Quality Roofing and Remodeling to do another job for me, Would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Removed the roof and replaced it

Category remodeling, roofing

05/21/2014

Kimetha F.

All work was done competently and meticulously. Alex always called back in a day or 2 to make sure that all his work was satisfactory.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof. Repaired electrical issues. Installed new garage doors. Repaired sink issues in kitchen, and installed a dishwasher.

Category plumbing, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling

05/02/2014

Tim K.

I expected to take the day off of work to allow Alex to do the work on the French door. Alex told me he was willing to come to my house after I got off work and put in the door. Because Alex was willing to work on the door after my work hours, I did not have to take a day of vacation. Alex went over every single detail of the installation before he started the work. Alex explained exactly what he was going to do before any work was done. Alex made sure I had no questions and that we both understood exactly what was expected. I am very happy with this beautiful set of French doors that Alex put in for me. I know there are lots of other contractors on Angie's List but I really like Alex and he does great work. I will use Alex as my contractor again.

Description of Work
I decided to replace my old garage door with French doors. Alex did the work for me. He replaced a garage door with a very nice set of French doors.

Category doors

02/06/2014

Sharon and Terry W.

Shortly after calling Alex, he came to our home and surveyed the damage. He took the time to carefully explain exactly what needed to be done to correct the problems. Alex explained he would have to purchase roof shingles and reinstall the vent. He then would reinforce and repair the garage ceiling. Alex then presented us with an estimate for the jobs. We set a time and Alex arrived on time and completed roof repairs first. He and a helper then came out to repair garage ceiling, reinforcing from attic floor, by adding 2x4's to even out the ceiling. Both jobs were completed, professionally, and after matching the paint, it was difficult to see any signs of damage. Alex did several other tasks around our home for no cost. he provided all needed materials and left us the extra roofing shingles. Alex is an all around congenial and conscientious worker. He was prompt, courteous, and professional. Alex's estimate was on the money and there were no hidden charges. We would definitely use him for future jobs.

Description of Work
A heavy rain caused extensive damage to our garage ceiling when water came through a vent in our roof that was improperly installed by the builder. Alex repaired the leak in the roof and re- installed the vent properly. He then checked the wood in the attic and repaired the garage ceiling.

01/18/2014

Tim K.

Alex showed up on time and got the new roof on in a single day. The roof looks great. Alex took care of everything as far as the materials etc. I would hire Alex again and I plan on getting Alex to do my new deck when the time comes.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof with new material.

12/13/2013

VRONDELIA C.

We selected three possible providers from Angie's List for this repair. From the time we contacted Alex/Quality Roofing and Remodeling for an estimate, he has been punctual and dependable in responding. He arrived on time for the estimate appointment, and followed up as promised on the proposal bid. He arrived on time on the scheduled day to start the work and was on time each day of the job. He is very attentive to detail and takes great pride in doing a great job. His work is excellent. The final cost of the job was very close to what we initially expected, with a few minor adjustments made at our request/authorization during the job. Clean up during the work truly was great, as promised; each day when they left there was very little evidence that we had a project going on. He was very careful in moving our furniture out and back in. He also is a genuinely pleasant person. Friendly yet professional. We are already talking with him about the next project! A+

Description of Work
We had a roofing leak over an external door that also caused damage to flooring in a dining room/family room that adjoins the kitchen in an open floor plan. Alex fixed the leak, replaced rotten wood, installed new luxury vinyl tile with grout and quarter round in all the areas, re-painted the external door, replaced gutter and down spout.

Category gutter repair, handyman service, remodeling, roofing

09/01/2013

Sherry B.

Alex is a great guy and does quality work. He arrives on time and pays close attention to detail. Fixed everything that I requested and cleaned up afterwards. I was very impressed with his work and have recommended him to my friends.

Description of Work
I was selling my home and Alex fixed all the problems with the home that new buyers had requested. small leak under sink, and roof issue

07/24/2013

GARY S.

Alex was on property all day to make sure work and cleanup was done properly.Got estimate on 04/06/2013, work was done on 04/13/2013 as agreed. Good job, good people.

Description of Work
Removed old shingles, replaced felt and installed new 30 yr shingles.Excellent cleanup, tarps were placed on ground around house to catch old shingles and nails

07/15/2013

jesse K.

Look perfect the best looking room in the house

Description of Work
finished a room addition to my home and added a skylight

Category roofing, skylights

06/07/2013

Sherry B.

Alex did a great job on the French doors and the tile in the kitchen. After he removed old door he noticed wood rot and had to replace the damaged wood. He pays close attention to detail and does quality work. I will definitely use him again. Love my new door and floor.

Description of Work
Installed French doors, installed tile in kitchen.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, doors

06/07/2013

Sherry B.

Alex is very professional. The quality of his work is A+. He completes his work in a timely manner. He gave me an estimate and that was the price he charged me. I was very impressed with his attention to detail.

Description of Work
Put laminate flooring down and handyman repairs needed at property.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service

02/02/2013

Richard H.

Using this provider was a complete waste of time.

Description of Work
There were no services performed because this provider lacks the professionalism to meet his commitments. He wasted my time and efforts. He came to my office and told me he would help with a variance letter and build a detached garage on my property. He did neither and stopped answering my phone calls and e-mails.

Category roofing, garage builders

Member, I am sorry you feel this way, I tried my best and i did not know you wanted me to write the variance letter. Again I am truly sorry.

10/31/2012

jesse K.

All work was performed with Quality. Alex answered all my questions about the work being performed. I called and got estimates on every job. Alex was the cheapest

Description of Work
June 2010 built a roof over my 10/60 front porch Jan 2011 new septic system october 2011 new garage 24/50 october 2012 enclosed back porch, vinyl siding and gutters

Category concrete repair, decks, gutter repair, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, septic tank, siding

10/31/2012

jesse K.

no complaints at all fast quality work and they cleaned up there mess which I was surprised because I have had to clean up after other contractors I have used in the past ...Answered all my questions about the work being performed... The estimate was the best around on each job he bid on and the next thing I plan on having him do is a foundation under my home

Description of Work
over the past 3 years I have had a new septic system installed, 10/60 roof over the deck , 24/50 garage built , back porch enclosed , new roof after hail storm, and gutters installed on my mobile home Alex also did the roof, vinyl siding , and gutters on my dads house the estimate was cheaper than insurance company so my dad was able to have a roof built over the deck which wraps around the house

Category bathtub refinishing, contractors, concrete repair, decks, excavators, picture framing, gutter repair, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, septic tank, siding, garage builders, drain pipe, mobile home remodeling

Thomas Waterproofing Company, LLC

At Thomas Waterproofing Company, you will never meet a salesman. You will meet an owner of the company to personally evaluate your problem. You won't have to sit through a 2 hour laptop presentation, and you’ll never be pressured into buying our service. With over 40 years of experience in the industry between the owners, you can be confident in the evaluation and solutions proposed to you. We will never compromise integrity for profit. We will offer the best, most affordable solutions to fix your issues.

The Plumbing Authority, Inc.

Make Stressful Plumbing Problems Disappear!! Plumbing problems are frustrating and stressful! The Plumbing Authority provides dependable plumbing solutions. We send licensed plumbers to your home so you can relax knowing your problem is solved. At The Plumbing Authority we know that you want to be able to relax and not deal with plumbing problems. Undependable plumbing causes you stress and frustration. You deserve to enjoy your home without worrying about your plumbing. We don’t just care about plumbing. We care about you and your home. We’ve helped thousands of homeowners solve their plumbing problems for over 25 years. Don’t let unexpected plumbing issues ruin your day. Instead find relief when you call or schedule online and let us help you get comfort back in your home

Offers by The Plumbing Authority, Inc. on Angi
    King Floyd Junk Removal

King Floyd Junk Removal is a full-service Junk Removal and Hauling company. We have 3+ years of experience in getting your project cleaned up. My name is William Clark, I am the owner and operator. We specialize in junk removal, hauling, debris removal, estate cleanouts and much more. Quick turnaround to complete your project. I will price match any offer! Call us today!

Offers by King Floyd Junk Removal on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

ROOFING, SIDING, FLOORS, PATIOS, ADDITIONS, GARAGES, BATHROOM REMODELING, KITCHEN REMODELING, SEPTIC SYSTEMS, YOU NAME IT WE HAVE DONE IT.

mowing,leaf removal.