A Cut Above LawnScapes

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2014

PO Box 3153

Knoxville, TN 37927

After having origianally been established in the Charlotte,NC area, we have relocated and are rebuilding here in Knoxville,TN. We are here to serve the local community with Quality services executed with the highest Integrity and Great prices. We will also be posting monthly SPECIALS and Information that will be helpful during each season. https://www.facebook.com/ACutAboveLawnScapes Website http://acutabovelandscapes.wordpress.com...

03/06/2021

Joanna B.

I had a list of things that I needed done and I have never been so happy with a landscaper before. I've used quite a few different people for various yard work projects in the past but I have never been as impressed as I was with A Cut Above. I'm absolutely giddy with how amazing my front gardens look. I had two absolutely out of control Crepe Myrtle trees and he took so much time caring and making things look amazing! I loved that I could tell that it mattered to him that things turned out nice. I had them trim my bushes, trim my holly tree and trim 2 Crepe Myrtle trees. I also had them lay down weed control fabric in my huge front garden and then they mulched. (My garden is gigantic and uses a good 6 yards of mulch.) Everything was done with such care. I just can't say enough these guys care and they make it look AMAZING! BEST EVER! THANK YOU!

Description of Work
Trees Trimmed, bushes trimmed, weed guard and mulching.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service

11/07/2017

Nelson G.

The work was completed in one day. The debris was cleaned up and minimal disturbance to my lawn. They were very mindful of the new sod that was laid in the back yard...I was appreciative of that fact.

Description of Work
5 Trees were cut down and several were trimmed back away from the house.

Category landscaping, tree service

Landscape Services By Sean Harris

Small, American owned landscape service company. Providing service in Knoxville, Tennessee and the surrounding counties. Licensed and insured. Down payment of half is due at beginning of any installations. Balance then due upon satisfaction of completion of job. Maintenance and some services are billed at an hourly rate, unless previously agreed upon. Please allow 4-6 weeks for scheduling. Military and Senior discounts upon request.

GC Construction Company

Specializing in CONCRETE AND MASONRY SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

DMC Outdoor Living

DMC Outdoor Living provides residential and commercial solutions for landscaping and outdoor living.

Satisfaction

Mowing Trimming Edging Leaf removal Shrub & tree pruning, removal and installation Flower bed installation, redefining and planting Mulch/pine needles Fertilize/overseed Minor irrigation system repair Retainer walls(stone or timber) Gutter cleaning Deck cleaning and treating