Living Water Electrical Co

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2011

1616 Belmeade Dr

KINGSPORT, TN 37664

Living Water Electrical Co is a faith based company that believes in honest and excellent work at competitive prices. Our integrity is a very important attribute to us. We offer services in commercial and residential electrical work, and in various communications applications. We give free

10/16/2017

Jeffrey L.

The service was ok. There were no problems at all. He always comes out when we ask him to.

Description of Work
Fixed some light fixtures outside of the house and changed some bulbs.

03/07/2017

rachel H.

He fixed the switch, installed an outlet, and also removed my medicine cabinet and put my new light fixture I had just bought. He did an exceptional job, and went over and beyond my expectations.

Description of Work
I had a switch with a short in it and I also needed an outlet installed.

02/20/2017

kim S.

He was very professional & knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I had lost power in certain outlets.

02/15/2017

David N.

Two outlets installed, both working fine.

Description of Work
Additional Cable Outlets

12/02/2016

Jonathan P.

He was right on time that he said he would be there. I would use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Living Water Electrical Co to install a ceiling fan. I also had him give me an estimate on moving the thermostat from one basement to the main living room.

10/26/2016

Herbert P.

Kevin was punctual, polite, and did a good job. We plan to call him again if we need electrical service.

Description of Work
Kevin did various electrical repairs. We had several small jobs.

06/08/2016

Ashley C.

That was good. There were additional costs, we had a few more things to ad on to it and I think the total was over what we got through Angie's List. I would probably say it was around $300.

Description of Work
They did rewiring for us and did some kind of maintenance throughout the house.

06/02/2016

JOYCE G.

WONDERFUL! This is the second time that I have used Living Waters Electric. The whole team is great and hard working, I have plans to have them rewired my home.

Description of Work
Installed three lights, ceiling fan, power for the dryer.

Category electrician, air duct cleaning

03/01/2016

Theresa L.

Very well, a few hick-ups setting up the appointment but other than that, a good job.

Description of Work
Install electrical outlet on side porch

12/30/2015

Anthony M.

This particular information above is about a small repair Kevin came to do BUT I really want to talk about his re-wiring of my entire house about 3 or 4 years ago. This review is a long time coming but of course that's on me. Kevin responded to my email quickly and we set a date to discuss completely rewiring my house the was built in 1950 and still on fuses. The house is 2000 square feet and it was going to be no small job for anyone. Old wiring had to pulled, plenty of shoddy repairs from previous owners, as well as the new updates were all needed. He was very honest up front about the cost and involvement in the work. He promised me at least 2-3 days of the week would be days working on my house. Keep in mind that most times that electrician's work often can mean juggling several jobs at once. With a few exceptions he and his crew stuck to their word. When they couldn't come I was called and given plenty of notice. That was completely fine with me since they were so good about keeping contact with me throughout the whole process. They were very professional but easy to talk to. Any changes they suggested or I had in mind were discussed before anything was done. They were prompt and worked hard. Kevin is also smart as my oddly configured old house presented some unexpected challenges and as I stated before any possible option was discussed before actual work was done. Rewiring an entire house is no small feat and these guys did it as professionally as anyone could ask for. It took about somewhere around 2- 3 months but again this was a big job. The cost was around $17,000 but I'd actually consulted electricians who either never returned my calls or simply didn't want to do the work. I could go on and on but what is/was the most important thing to me was the outstanding quality of work and the honesty and integrity of Kevin and his two employees. There is no shortage of hucksters, hacks and plain old rip off artists out there but Kevin Spaugh isn't one of them for sure. He's just flat out what I call a good guy who does good work and I've been extremely pleased with the outcome. Kevin is a man of integrity ( a real rarity these days) and I wouldn't hesitate a minute to use him again. He has my highest regard and recommendation.

Description of Work
Repair a fluorescent light fixture with a bad switch and ballast.

11/28/2015

Sherrye O.

Didn't get back with me, need a 75.00 refund on my account. I got a quality electrical company from Home Advisors. The company said the were busy and couldn't get to my until 12/7/15, I said ok, just please call me and I can tell you what I need. No response what so ever.

Description of Work
Nothing. Didn't return my call and/or email. Just left me hanging.

Category electrician

I am very sorry for this miscommunication. I have been using the Angies List app to get and respond to my messages through the website. For some reason I have not been getting any notifications from Angies List on your response to my message. I have been trying to get a reasoning why this issue occurred, but haven't got a good awnser yet. I am a very punctual person, but missed it on this one. Again I am very sorry for not getting back to you, if there is any way I can make it up to you please let me know. Kevin Spaugh

11/23/2015

Donnie S.

They ended up taking longer than 2 hours to do the work.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 bathroom vent fans.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

11/04/2015

Teresa L.

He called to introduce himself and when I told him I didn't have the new light fixture, yet, he was very patient about waiting. When I got the light fixture (chandelier), I gave him a call to arrange for him to come out. He was going on vacation that week so I had to wait, but that was okay. I'd had him wait at least 2-3 weeks. When he got back from vacation, he called and we made an appointment for him to come out and do the work. He called because he would be a little early. When he got here he knew exactly what to do, did it, and left no mess. It even cost a little less than he had estimated, which was nice! I'd recommend Living Water Electrical Company to anyone!

Description of Work
He took down and replaced a chandelier in our dining room and then replaced two ballasts on the fluorescent lights in the attic.

10/27/2015

CHRISTINE J.

His crew were very nice guys and kept things clean and did a great job for a fair price

Description of Work
He installed lights under my kitchen cabinet and installed a heater in my bathroom

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

09/21/2015

Lavinia W.

Very professional, prompt, reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced ballast in fluorescent fixture and installed new LED fixture in another place.

08/31/2015

Barbara R.

I bought a home built in the 1980s that had recently had a kitchen remodel. The individual who did the wiring did a very poor job. One of the GFCIs did not work at all and when my contractor replaced it, the microwave and a bank of lights stopped working completely. Another outlet was not attached to the stud and you could not plug anything into it because when you pressed on it to insert a plug the receptacle sagged back into the wall cavity. All of this was discovered two days before I moved in. As I am new to the area and a single woman, I turned to Angie's list to help me find a reputable electrician. Kevin responded to my inquiry the same day and was at my house the next. He got everything up and running in under an hour. I was so impressed that I hired him again to come back and do some additional work that was less urgent than having my microwave and lights working. Kevin is very honest, sincere and courteous. I highly recommend him. He will treat you fairly and with respect.

Description of Work
Kevin corrected all of the electrical issues I had in the kitchen of a home I recently purchased.

07/27/2015

Patricia B.

They were professional and prompt and did what they said they would do.

Description of Work
Repaired fluorescent lighting

07/06/2015

Edward R.

Trouble shot my problem and it was not what I thought. Fixed the real problem quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced timer and external lantern

05/28/2015

Betsy G.

They were just fine, they were wonderful and they are professional.

Description of Work
They arranged lighting in the closest and Lighting in the room and fixed everything

05/18/2015

Liza K.

Awesome service, was on time, answered all my questions.

Description of Work
He fixed GFI outlet.

04/17/2015

Susan S.

I have a 5 light chandelier in the dining room, with one bulb that failed to light. He unscrewed various mysterious parts on the chandelier, exposing nests of wiring, tracing the issue back to the socket. He unscrewed the socket, reseated it, voila there was light. Excellent work, no mess, complete fix, in no time at all. Thank you!

Description of Work
Repaired a chandelier

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

04/09/2015

Brent S.

Kevin was great to work with, very responsive, helpful, and respectful. He followed up when he said he would and actually tracked down some parts to fix 2 bathroom fans that are ~40 years old. We had a great experience with Living Water Electrical and will no doubt use Kevin again for any electrical services we need in the future. A++++++.

Description of Work
Interior/exterior lighting repair, bath fan repair.

03/26/2015

Michelle P.

Very happy with them. Very responsive and did a good job.

Description of Work
Florescent light went out and they repaired it.

Category electrician, cable tv service

03/24/2015

Francis C.

He was very punctual, he did the job swiftly, and was very pleasant.

Description of Work
He took care of several small projects around the house; fix the light switch in the bathroom, check why a breaker kept jumping, and add a light switch for the basement.

03/18/2015

Anita C.

Contacted after checking Angie's List and they came out and gave me an estimate, it was very reasonable. I had an estimate for the same work that was more than double what Living Water Electrical priced me. Scheduled them to do the work the following week and they were right on time and I couldn't be happier with their work and professionalism. Being a single female, I was really thankful they were real gentlemen!!

Description of Work
Removed old 3 ceiling fans and installed new and removed an old chandelier from 20 ft + ceiling and installed new one.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Mr. Electric Of Tri Cities

Mr. Electric is a locally owned franchise serving the East Tennessee cities of Tri-Cities, Knoxville, Morristown and Sevierville, as well as communities in between. As full-service electricians, we can handle all your electrical needs from complete panel changes and home re-wiring to electrical systems for outdoor living spaces and boat docks. Need fixtures installed? We’ve got it. Installing a hot tub or pool? We can help. Call us to set up an appointment for a service technician to evaluate your situation and give you a quote. *Fees for quote waived with contracted work. After-hours emergency service is available. At Mr. Electric we have the power to make things better!

2022 Super Service Award

Luminous Electric

Luminous Electric strives to be the preferred residential electrical service in the Tri-Cities area, by satisfying each customer in a way that produces satisfaction and loyalty. We not only offer competitive prices, and high quality of work, but also free estimates in the Tri-Cities area, book your free quote at https://calendly.com/luminouselectric. For all your electrical questions and concerns, call Luminous Electric. "Your imagination, our mission"

Phil's Heating and Air

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Tennessee
    Tennessee
    09/30/2018

Residential & commercial work- lighting applications, bath & kitchen updates, old wiring, networking, cable & satellite wiring, ceiling fan, HDTV installs, landscape lighting, intercom, whole house audio, surround sound & camera installs, ballast replacement, controls & electrical inspections, hot tub repair (electrical only)

None