J. Ross Conglomerate, LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2015

1696 Shipley Ferry Rd

Kingsport, TN 37663

We are a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor with more than twenty years of experience. J. Ross serves all East Tennessee locations for residential and commercial services. We will price any size job from painting one room to painting entire building complexes. At J.Ross Painting your project will be done to a professional standard! Our crew is very careful to preserve and protect your property while we are working. We will take every step necessary to ensure you get a quality job and are not left with a mess....

08/04/2021

Christopher L.

Caleb, Kevin, Tyrone and Daniel did a perfect job on everything. Very polite and left it very clean. They arrived on time everyday they were here. The price was great for all they have done. A great company to do business with. I recommend using them! Thanks Chris Luce

Description of Work
Drywall repair and Painting

Category drywall,interior painters

10/08/2020

Rita G.

Delighted! The entire process of the kitchen wall/sheetrock residential project was so pleasant. J. Ross was most professional. From Glenn (estimator/scheduler) to Bryan J. (production manager) to Devin and Salyer (carpenters/sheetrock hangers) to Isreal and Vernice (sheetrock finishers). I also like receiving the estimate by email and being able to approve online as well as pay online. I recommend them without reservation. I will use them again when needed.

Description of Work
Build wall and install drywall

Category drywall

08/21/2020

Linda S.

The painters did a wonderful job. They were polite and nice guys. They cleaned up everything when job was finished. Would most certainly hire them again. Our house looks really great.

Description of Work
Paint exterior..install gutter guards..paint screened in porch and replace screens

Category drywall,gutter repair,pressure washing,house painters

06/27/2020

Beverly G.

Excellent. Communication. Workers arrive on time. Questions and concerns always addressed quickly. Go beyond what is expected. They are great!!!!

Description of Work
Painting of entire brick house and carport. Hanging of shutters

Category drywall,pressure washing,house painters

04/09/2020

Bill E.

J Ross Conglomerate did an exceptional job from quoting to showing up as promised through quality of work and clean up. Jim Baker does first rate work and I would trust him to work in my home anytime. I will definitely use J Ross again.

Description of Work
Popcorn ceiling removal and painting

Category drywall,interior painters

04/01/2020

Sandra G.

James Baker of J Ross did excellent work. He was accommodating and flexible in his work, which I am sure has been made more complicated by having to work during the COVID-19 pandemic. He even went over some areas of drywall that had been repaired by the previous homeowners and made the existing drywall look much better. James arrived promptly and worked diligently throughout each day, and communicated well with me on what he had done and what he would need to do to finish his work. He was courteous and professional. J Ross drywalling company was subcontracted through my contractor, so I do not know what the costs were for the work. I will certainly consider using J Ross for future drywall work.

Description of Work
New drywall throughout much of main floor, removal of popcorn on ceilings and repair work on ceilings

Category drywall

02/24/2020

Lisa M.

The employees who did the work were friendly, punctual and did a good job. When I spoke with the estimator he indicated they could take care of the drywall joints which are obvious. Unfortunately when the drywall people were here they could not see the problem due to the lighting. So this issue did not get taken care of. They did however do a great job with the bathroom walls and ceiling and the other drywall repairs. The painters, Terry, Mary Beth and Brian did a good job. When I noticed a couple of areas that needed to be touched up I had no problem getting Mary Beth to come back and take are of the issues until I was satisfied. I did find out that the paint they used for the family room and stairwell walls doesn't touch up well. I wish I was advised of that issue prior to agreeing to the paint they planned on using as I would have chosen one that I could touch up. They did also clean up when they were done.

Description of Work
Smooth walls and paint in bathroom, also repair drywall and paint stairwell, entry and family room.

06/04/2019

Tami T.

Ethan Losey & G Lopez painted several interior rooms, crown molding and trim doing a wonderful job. I whole heartedly recommend these two men to paint any room or job you need completed. This company surpasses ANY paint company I have dealt with in professionalism, promptness, and quality of work. From the initial meeting with Cliff to obtain pricing, to the finish walk through, the experience was very pleasant. I will definitely be contacting this company to complete any and all my unfinished painting projects I need in the future. If you are looking for a reliable company to paint your project look no further than J. Ross Painting in Kingsport, TN. Tami Triplett

Description of Work
Several rooms painting, crown molding, and trim painting

01/20/2018

William C.

A exceptional experience. The salesman and crew assigned to my small project exceeded my expectation. Quality of work was perfect. Good communications, very professional and worked with my specifications. J Ross does good work. I highly recommend them for your next painting project.

Description of Work
Painted interior residence

Category interior painters

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you also. We appreciate the opportunity to provide your painting needs.

12/25/2017

Vivan S.

Really great the cabinets especially look good.

Description of Work
Painted multiple interior rooms and kitchen cabinets.

Thank you!

Southern Peaks Painting, LLC

Southern Peaks Painting, LLC is an owner-operated small business providing painting services throughout the High Country. We do interior/ exterior painting, deck staining, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and small repairs. We provide the perfect mixture of quality, reliability, and craftsmanship. I grew up with a family of Painters and recently decided to go out on my own. I have knowledge about all types of paints and stains and I'm dedicated to get your job done right. Don't hesitate to give me a call or click for a free estimate today!

ALI Const. Drywall & Paint

Ali Construction LLC Drywall and Painting Started in the Tri-cities Tennesse. We have over 15 years experience in Drywall and Painting New construction and Remodeling. From a new building to a small patch we do it all , our projects are done by high skill drywallers and painters train in the daily fields! We have a firm belief in quality, we finish each project like it will be our own home, our good customer communication and quality has give us a good reputation over the years of service we look forward to welcome everybody to our Ali Family homes!

Offers by ALI Const. Drywall & Paint on Angi
    East Tennessee Soft Wash

At East Tennessee Soft Wash we offer Roof & House Washing, Sidewalk & Driveway Cleaning, and Exterior Restoration. A job well done with excellent customer service and smiling faces. We are owner-operated, licensed, and insured and offer competitive prices. Most manufacturers recommend soft washing over pressure washing, let us show you why. At East Tennessee Soft Wash, we specialize in making exteriors shine.

We have multiple painting crews that we can divide up to meet the specific needs of your project. We specialize in exterior painting and staining, upscale residential painting, and new construction painting. We also offer pressure washing service when attached to our exterior painting projects.

We do not offer full drywall services other than patching and sanding. We do not install wallpaper.