New Hope Aquascapes

Founded 2015 • With Angi since March 2017

1404 Persimmon Ridge Rd #A1

Jonesborough, TN 37659

New Hope is always just a phone call away. From lawn mowing once while you're on vacation, to full remodel or maintenance, we have you covered. We specialize in customer water features, and sell a wide variety of Koi. Call 833-LAWN-411 or 423-367-1214 for your free estimate today! We offer referral incentives and are always welcoming new clients....

Resposiveness

lawn & landscaping (10)lawn care (9)fountains (3)

06/20/2019

I've had a recent surgery and then issues with my mower so I looked on Angie's List and called New Hope to take care of our yard .. the owner Clay was very friendly and professional explained their billing , noted I'd get a text the day before they were coming and a billing notice email the following weekend . All happened . Guys that same out to mow were professional , walked with me to see the b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LAWN MOWING AND TRIMMING

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

04/05/2018

Excellent communication and work. They have mowed for me several times, and I’ve been impressed by the good work and great communication from Clay and his company. I’ve recieved estimates on several other landscaping projects such as mulching and fertilization, and will be using New Hope for these services as well. This is the first landscape or mowing company that I’ve ever used that has actively...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

07/08/2017

They done a excellent job and I would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired New Hope to do some landscaping and bush removal

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2017

07/05/2017

New Hope was so professional in their immediate response & work performed that we have now signed on with them on a permanent basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed temporary mowing & weedeating services.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

07/03/2017

They were awesome and they made sure that I was extremely happy. To me that is what counts. Listening and doing what is asked and they did just that. There personality is the best and we seemed to have gotten along right off the bat! I have them come once a week and they are very dependable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was needing mowing, trimming and blowing all around the house. I also requested them to clean out a flower bed, pulling all bushes and moving all rocks so they could fill with top soil and then lay down sod.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

07/03/2017

The work that Clay and his crew did is great! They arrived exactly when they said they would, were extremely professional, and created a great "aquascape" that makes a wonderful addition to my yard. I plan to use them again when I need further improvements to the landscaping around my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a water feature/fountain installed as part of a larger landscaped area.

CATEGORY fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

07/03/2017

The crew was amazing! Clay and his team were on time and never went over budget even when we changed some things we wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a fountain built for a common area at our store.

CATEGORY landscaping,fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2017

07/02/2017

It turned out better than we imagined. It is beautiful and very easy to maintain after the owner showed us how.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a fountain with Landscaping around it.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2017

07/01/2017

Clay takes the time to ensure that any special requests are addressed and is truly interested in knowing that my needs have been met!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard work including mowing, trimming, and edging.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

06/30/2017

Great! On time and responded to my special request. Gives updates in a timely manner if any services have changed and always ask if you have any special request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard work.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

Water Feature Design, Installation and Maintenance. Mowing. Edging. Trimming. Mulching. Fertilization. Spring Clean-Ups. Mulch Bed Maintenance. Lawn Repair. Hedge Trimming. Dirt/Sand/Rock Delivery

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal