Baker Lawn Care

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2007

Complete lawn maintenance, Landscaping, Tree trimming , Tree and Stump Removal, Landscape Design, Plant installation, Mulching, Gutters, Drains, French Drains, Hardscaping, Concrete, Haul off of debris, Clean- outs, fertilizing, aerating, dethatching, plant grass, sod installation, snow removal, firewood, christmas trees and more...

Homefront Landscaping is one of the area's top lawn care professionals, currently specializing in residential mowing, maintenance, and fall clean-up. We have years of experience in the industry and possess an array of expertise for all of your custom lawn care needs. Regardless of the size and scope of your project, we will employ our unique skill set to see your project through fruition, from beginning to end. We pride ourselves upon your total satisfaction and will treat your home with the same personal degree of care and consideration that we utilize when working in our own homes. Honesty, Integrity, and an open channel of communication is at the core of our beliefs and paramount to our continued success. Feel free to contact us to schedule an estimate at your residence or place of business, as we're anxious to meet with you and get started on your lawn today! Feel free to reach out at anytime.

Creekside is a newly found small business that my wife and I currently run. We are full time law enforcement and now full time business owners to serve on and off duty. Creekside focuses on delivering exceptional service in an affordable manner while always focusing on home protection. Whatever the service we will always treat your property as if it is own and will stay until you are completely satisfied with the end result. Look us up on Facebook or contact us for a free estimate or any questions you may have! As always all veterans and fellow first responders receive 10% off their services! Thank you and god bless

With over years of experience in the lawn care industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from landscape installation to maintenance and we will treat you as we would treat our own family. I chose to work in this industry because I have worked in lawn care and landscaping half of my life. It has never felt like a job though, more like a hobby, because I enjoy it so much. I recently decided to go out on my own in order to do the jobs I wanted to do and to be able to be creative in my trade. So call Green Leaves Lawnscapes today. We look forward to hearing from you! We started in this industry in 2003. Give Green Leaves Lawnscapes a call today, we look forward to working with you!

02/22/2017

it went Fantastic !! completed the entire project from start to finish in 2 days. and we are very pleased ! we have hired Baker for 3 projects now and have been very pleased with the quality for each one. 1. complete yard clean-up 2. new retaining wall 3. new carport I would highly recommend Ezra Bakers Co.

Description of Work
design and construct a basic wood 2 car carport

Category lawn service,tree service

Thank you all so much , it has been such a pleasure! If you need us just call and we will come running your way

02/13/2017

Couldn't have been any better. Ezra and crew did an outstanding job in the time frame he quoted. The existing wall came down and the new wall up and it looks GREAT ! This is the second time we've used Baker Landscaping and both times have been very satisfied with the work. Price included additional work of a french drain along the opposite side of the drive and reseeding a large portion of the yar...

Description of Work
retaining wall replaced along driveway at my home and additional drainage.

01/29/2017

the project went well and we were satisfied

Description of Work
hired to clean-up the property we purchased in Kingsport. and i mean clean-up > tons of leaves and just general yard waste.

Category lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

Thanks so much and can't wait to begin the next jobs for you

12/22/2016

Very well, crew showed up when expected and did excellent work.

Description of Work
Lawn care, light landscaping and leaf removal.

Category lawn service

Thanks we have enjoyed working for you

11/03/2016

Ezra is a very nice guy and he did a great job on my yard. It now looks great and I plan on using him to cut my grass come spring and for any other yard work I may have. The price I paid was extremely reasonable. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Description of Work
Two trees cut and removed. About 15 bushes removed. All stumps ground. Some bushes trimmed, grass cut and weedeater.

Category lawn service

Thank you!! I appreciate the work

Lawn maintenance. Landscaping. Gutters. Leaf removal. Tree service.

Ask for details.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover