House Doctors Tri Cities

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to treat your home like it's our own. You can trust House Doctors to take care of all of your home improvement needs. Our goal is for complete customer satisfaction on every job, that's why our labor is GUARANTEED for one full year. Give us a call today to help you transform your home into the one you've always desired!...

Superior Plumbing LLC

JD Pressure Washing Services

We wash homes,businesses, gutters, roofs, sidewalks, decks/porches, driveways, fleet vehicles,personal vehicles, buses, boats, rvs, planes, simi-trucks, and window washing

Offers by JD Pressure Washing Services on Angi
S&L Pressure Washing

Specializing in pressure washing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/22/2017

Well wouldn't know. The guy never showed up. When I called he didn't answer. And didn't answer my texts. And haven't heard from him since.

Description of Work
I needed several projects completed around my house and outside. I gave the man the list and he said be would come out and take a look and give me an estimate.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,plumbing,siding,replacement windows,ceiling fans

08/05/2017

Horrible. Upon a word of mouth recomendation, we were advised to reachout to House Doctors. After nobody picked up there phone it went to a voicemail box that was full... so leaving a voicemail was out of the question. I then proceeded to try and text with no response after 2 business days. Not even the courtesy to state they were busy or an awknowledgement of my communication or existance. Went t...

Description of Work
Fix tile in bathroom.

04/06/2017

I've decided to go with someone else, because they haven't gotten back to me. It's been over a month and I'm just tired of waiting. They said they'd give me an estimate and called me back. Said they would be back on Friday. It's been almost a week and I haven't heard anything. This is after waiting over 3 weeks to even get a response that he was out of the country, and would be back on Friday. It'...

Description of Work
I've been trying to get in touch with them about a project for over a month, and I haven't had any luck. They have done work for me before, and it's gone okay, but this time around I just haven't heard from them.

Category handyman service

I have sent estimate to [Member Name Removed] 2 times for the painting work we talked about with no response back. I can't do the work if I don't get the approval to do the job.

11/19/2016

Contacted house doctors for a estimate on remodeling job. I gave them date and time and they said they would be there to give estimate. Well they never showed up or even called to apologize. Very poor customer service!!!!!

Description of Work
Failed to show up

Category handyman service

I have looked through my notes I don't see any appointment set up with [Member Name Removed] to do an estimate not saying that it never happen just it I don't show it in any of my notes sorry for the mixup whatever the cause was

11/06/2016

Satisfactory results but price ended up higher than estimate, although he kept us in the loop as to what additional work was needed to complete the job so we approved the higher cost.

Description of Work
Rework doorway, install wainscoting.

Category drywall,remodeling,doors