Combs Roofing & Design

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2012

4.3

Combs Roofing & Design is the only full service general contracting and design service in our area. This means that you only have to deal with 1 contractor instead of 3 or 4. We are also the ONLY company that gives Labor Warranties on every job we touch. We install every product per manufacturers specs, taking no shortcuts, using the best products we know that hold up to their claims. 95% of contractors do not tell consumers that if any product has not been installed by all, codes, and theirs, they will not stand behind their warranty due to incorrect installation, We offer LIFETIME LABOR WARRANTIES ON ALL NEW INSTALLS, again, the ONLY company who is confident in their experience, certifications, and training to offer consumers what they pay for. A 1 time install that you never have to worry about what you hire us for again. Peace of mind is great, and when you choose Combs Roofing and Design, you can rest knowing that you are taken care of for life. Jeremy and I are both 2nd generation builders and designers who grew up hearing all the lingo, being trained and taught that customer satisfaction is the key to being around in 20 years. Being married to your business partner is the best. We are blessed, love what we do. It's in our blood, we literally live, eat, breathe and sleep everything "HOUSE". Our Mission is to be a "New Generation" of contractors and designers. We take a much more modern approach than exists in our area. We research constantly, finding cost effective solutions to stretch your hard earned dollar as far as possible. Your home is your biggest investment, and we take our job seriously, keeping in mind that every house we work on, we worry about your return on investment. All home improvements should raise the value of your home. Our ideas are different than others, because in today's economy, and the fall in Real Estate, we want you to get back in return more than you paid. If you are considering updating, remodeling or selling your home, we know what home buyers expect, and where you need to put your $, and where to save. Sometimes, the smallest details make the biggest impact ande wow factor consumers now expect after Home and Garden and DIY network first came on the air. When we work on your home, we think "DESIGN" and making your home stand apart from others in your neighborhood. Sometimes the simple things and changes are all you need. With the tricks of the trade we have learned over the decades, changing the look opf your home is very simple. If your home does not function for you and your family, what good is it? There is no problem we cannot find a solution to. Jeremy is a sought after Sheet Metal Mechanic, doing most of the historical work in Jonesborough, Elizabethton, the Blair Mansion, and the Natio0nally Registered Arthur Kitzmiller House built in 1801 of solid Limestone. We also give advise, consults, to help you decide what is best for your home. We will inspect you home, look over contracts that you have questions or concerns about. Give advise on contractors, products, etc....

Precision Garage Door Service

Call 24/7 for a live operator. Call us any hour of the day, any day of the week for emergency repairs on garage door & openers. We'll fix it at time that is convenient for you. We are also available on Evenings & Saturdays.

Offers by Precision Garage Door Service on Angi
S&L Pressure Washing

Specializing in pressure washing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Precision Garage Door Service

Offers by Precision Garage Door Service on Angi

06/11/2015

Company made an initial contact, but would not respond to further communications. Will not be referring them to anyone!

Description of Work
They did nothing!

01/26/2015

They were great! I'd have them back in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Did an inspection of my roof and did a few projects for me.

12/16/2014

Services were never received Provider said that he was hacked and the hackers wiped him out financially He gave me the phone number of his ex-wife to see if she would provide the services - but I lost her number We needed those services so I was very disappointed What do I do now???

Description of Work
Nothing Please review communication - extremely frustrating

11/12/2014

Things went great. Provider kept in contact with me about appointment, and actually called me to see if it was alright to come early! He did. He was very talkative while he went about the work, and explained everything he was doing and why. He pointed out a few things that were constructed wrong, but not something that needed to be remedied immediately. The crew was very personable and friendly. T...

Description of Work
Repaired loose and sliding shingles on front of roof; re-secured sections of the metal ridge cap; and re-secured several loose shingles.

Category handyman service,roofing

11/10/2014

I had to call him to schedule the work. The first time he didn't call or show up, so I called him back and scheduled the second time, and then he didn't call or show up again and never contacted me at all. The only contact he made with me was the first contact through email and that is when he gave me his number.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category insulation

Roofing, Residential & Commercial. Windows, Doors, All Exterior Applications. Interior Services. Custom Furniture, Organization, Space Planning. Consultation Color Pallets, Furniture, & Art. Custom Focal Walls, Built Ins, Flooring, Cabinetry, Countertops, Lighting. Moldings, Wall & Ceiling Treatments, Custom Concrete, Copper & Zinc Hood Vents, Outdoor Kitchens, Fireplaces, Fencing, Railings.

We refuse to do any work that cannot be covered by manufactureres warranty, is not up to Southern Building, State and city code. We do not believe in any shortcuts, as our reputation was built 1 customer at a time. Our quality of work, craftsmanship and attention to detail is our future. We do not cover any defective work for example. If you house was built incorrectly, and we know that the end result will not last. We must charge for paperwork and inspections that must meet approvals.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard