Chad Henry Construction

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2011

Chad Henry Construction, LLC is a individually owned company, and has been doing business in the Tri-City TN area since 1997. We are a bonded, licensed,fully insured company. Quality work, and customer satisfaction is our top priority....

ALI Const. Drywall & Paint

Ali Construction LLC Drywall and Painting Started in the Tri-cities Tennesse. We have over 15 years experience in Drywall and Painting New construction and Remodeling. From a new building to a small patch we do it all , our projects are done by high skill drywallers and painters train in the daily fields! We have a firm belief in quality, we finish each project like it will be our own home, our good customer communication and quality has give us a good reputation over the years of service we look forward to welcome everybody to our Ali Family homes!

Offers by ALI Const. Drywall & Paint on Angi
Mark's Handyman Service

As an experienced handyman (30 + years), I bring a variety of skills and knowledge to every project. Being a woodworker/cabinetmaker my strongest skill set is anything related to wood, however, I also have varying degrees of experience with laminate floor installation, basic plumbing and electrical, and drywall repair and painting.

Fosters Painting & Tile

We are locally owned here in Johnson City TN. We do all the work ourselves. We offer free estimates. We bill upon completion of job.

03/25/2021

Chad took over for another contractor that didn't know what he was doing. He inherited quite a mess. Chad investigated all of the prior work thoroughly, and was honest in his assessment that everything the prior contractor did would not last, and needed to be redone. I was unhappy, to say the least, but had my suspicions before Chad even looked at it. Chad did a thorough inspection and measurement...

Description of Work
Remodel of Kitchen / Bath / Utility Room / Install Exterior French Door

Category contractors,remodeling,home remodeling

05/12/2018

Excellent job. The deck and Pergola were finished in three workdays and with outstanding attention to structural integrity. I have had Chad Henry accomplish two other exterior construction jobs for us in the past (reviewed on Angie's List) and I am again very satisfied with his and his crews work.

Description of Work
Exterior backyard deck and integrated Pergola

Category decks

03/01/2018

OUTSTANDING! Chad and his crew are absolutely first class. They are prompt, professional, honest, hard working, clean and the quality of their work is second to none. I have utilized many contractors throughout the past and without a doubt Chad is the best I have worked with. Chad created a laundry room and installed a complicated laundry chute for us and worked with us to blend it in to a piece o...

Description of Work
Laundry chute / Laundry room

Category remodeling

05/22/2017

Chad was very easy to work with and the quality of my finished deck it great. The project was done in 2 weeks once they started and after the cleanup it was like they had never been on my property.

Description of Work
Chad's crew replaced my existing deck and it is 10 times better than it ever was. They were quick and professional and I could not be happier.

Category decks,remodeling

03/30/2017

Chad returned all calls promptly. All jobs were completed within the alloted time frames that were given. The job site was cleaned up appropriately afterwards and tasks were completed. All workers, including Chad, maintained a professional stature and were courteous. I would highly recommend Chad Henry Construction to anyone looking for any type of work done to their home!

Description of Work
Installed two support beams in basement den, installed one additional support beam in attic and placed flooring in attic as well. This job was no easy task considering garage ceiling had to be cut open and garage doors removed. After his part was finished he helped line up appropriate drywall workers and painters for us to contact to help complete the job.

Category contractors

Custom Built Homes, Renovations, Restorations, Additions, Light Excavating & Decks.