THOMAS HEATING & AIR COND

With Angi since August 2010

Air Doctors of Memphis

Air Doctors of Memphis

For many years, Owner Matt Davis has striven to build a solid reputation as the Mid-South's most trusted repair technician. Air Doctors of Memphis is dedicated to providing quality service to the community. They believe that a reputation as honest and reliable service technicians is the recipe for success. To Schedule an Appointment, send us a request , or call (901)598-HVAC Free Estimates! TN LICENSE #: 61198.

Offers by Air Doctors of Memphis on Angi

09/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our upstairs AC unit was not keeping up. Dan and Randy fixed our upstairs AC unit. The upstairs and downstairs units needed cleaning and a freon charge. This is second time I used Thomas. They are simply outstanding. Their troubleshooting skills are excellent. They then just fix the problem versus pushing other services and purchasing a new unit. Additionally, the provide meaningfull coaching. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THOMAS and AIR!!!!

03/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Heat and air unit.

07/08/2013

They were here when they said they would be here. The job went smoothly and the servicemen were very professional. The company owner was here part of the time overseeing the progress. A couple of unforseen problems popped up during installation and these were taken care of at no extra charge. The work was completed in one day and my house has never been so cool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced central a/c and heating unit

04/23/2013

He came promptly. The work was performed quickly, and the v ent works well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He placed a vent in a closet that had been built in an attic. He ran the duct work from the existing duct work to the new vent.

03/18/2013

Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our 17 year old Trane Furnace quit working over the weekend. I contacted Thomas Heating around noon on Monday. Jim (Owner) got back to me almost immediately. He guided me through basic trouble shooting. We determined it was not serious and would not require a new unit. He came to the house that afternoon and evening after gathering parts. We had heat almost immediately after he showed up and the unit has worked perfectly since. I highly recommend Jim and Thomas Heating as he has 53 years of experience, he wants to repair items versus try to sell you a new unit, and he treated our issue with a high sense of urgency.