Stanford Plumbing & Heating

With Angi since April 2013

Scenic City Plumbing

For a quicker response please call us! - 423.870.0075** With an award-winning service department, we offer same-day service (in most cases). Our technicians are experienced, uniformed, courteous and knowledgeable. It is our mission to exceed your expectations with the quality care your home or business deserves.

Keefe Plumbing & Heating Company Inc

Keefe Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc. has been serving the Greater Chattanoooga area since 1950. We are the best equipped plumbing shop, in Chattanoooga, for service, repair, remodeling, and retrofit jobs. We can handle any job ranging from a leaky faucet to a major remodeling and piping job. See our services. In addition, we have our own supply shop that has an assortment of items for you to choose from Please visit our website. www.keefeplumbing.com Additional phones - (423) 861-3170, (423) 875-5272, (423) 499-8077. Additional contact name - Kay Keefe.

Riverside Plumbing

Riverside Plumbing strives to offer the best customer service and highest quality work in the industry. We combine technology, tested & proven methods, and a fresh new take on what should be expected from a plumbing service company. We pride ourselves on being honest, dependable, and professional. Our services include faucet and toilet repair, water heaters, drain cleaning, and everything in between. Call (423)598-3362 to find out how Riverside Plumbing can solve your plumbing problems with the patience and persistence to resolve your issues the first time! Family owned & operated.

04/02/2013

They are excellent and great. They come when I call them and take care of me. They are just good old hicks and boys. I started using them during my first visit here and from then on I continued using them. They pricing is reasonable and I trust them. I called them today since I needed them and they were there. They are always on time and bring back my keys.

Description of Work
I use Stanford Plumbing & Heating for plumbing services. I have been using them for the past thirty five years both professionally as well as personally. I last used them to install a hot water heater and to fix a faucet which was leaking in one of my houses that I plan on selling.

Category plumbing